What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Role Playing with a very good friend of mine, as well as on Lit, online, and listening to pandora radio.... I need a challenge.... .

Watching something on TV (not sure what) and maybe contemplating an...obscure...lower lip

Just got finished with making late night Maki Rolls for mom. Now I'm gonna contemplate watching more penn & teller if nothing else interesting happens.

Watching Elf on Sleuth....and wondering why the hell Sleuth is showing Elf....

shuts up and watches

I got done telling my life story on an ex-christian website hoping it will help others. Meh...they probably won't even put mine up. All that pouring out of my soul for nothing.

Wishing that non-drowsy cold and flu tablets didn't make me drowsy. Feel like I'm about to fall asleep.

That and waiting for Section 8 to download through Steam (was on sale day before yesterday, dirt cheap) and work up the energy to get back to a book I've been reading. That tired at the moment that I don't know how well I'd be able to focus on the plot.

..quick visit here and my other site, before going shopping and taking the kids out for a few hours.

Cosied with my cats, determined to enjoy having two days off. Gonna have a bath and then a few drinks with my girls... somewhere else.

Anywhere else!

hmm well I just got home from the pub which I wish I hadn't of gone.
anyways I'm trying to be normal!!!! and not comment on the filthier
threads here....I'm going vanilla!!! - maybe...I'm trying

hmm well I just got home from the pub which I wish I hadn't of gone.
anyways I'm trying to be normal!!!! and not comment on the filthier
threads here....I'm going vanilla!!! - maybe...I'm trying

There's filtheeeee threads here? :eek:

ahh ok, they're not filthy....so I can continue back on my old path and still feel
liek a normal well behaved woman!!! yay - thanks to you x

*grins* . . . you're welcome, but, I was actually, kinda, sorta, wishing that there was filthee threads :p

I am NOT running out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Wondering if I can find someone who can give something I wrote a quick read.

Here, I'll finish it for you.

I MAY OR MAY NOT run out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I MAY run out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I THINK I'm going to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I PROBABLY will run out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I AM GOING TO GET Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I GOT Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Here, I'll finish it for you.

I MAY OR MAY NOT run out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I MAY run out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I THINK I'm going to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I PROBABLY will run out to get Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I AM GOING TO GET Resident Evil: Afterlife.
I GOT Resident Evil: Afterlife.

You are the devil.
(I'll tell you this much...if there was a box set with all four, I'd be doomed)

Oh, fuck me. There is.
I was hoping to have a month or two before...

What am I doing right now besides mucking around on lit? Well I am chatting and trying to stop myself from logging on to the World of Warcraft. of course there was nothing wrong with that but I should be getting ready for my guests. I know if I log on I would be dragged to heal for my guild in a raid. That is both good and bad, I know I have lots of fun but I will be sitting at the computer when my guests arrive...Then they were tease me and grumble and I will feel silly. My guild will wipe because I'm not paying attention and I am the main healer they will blame me*sob*. Actually my guild a wonderful and supportive and will not be bothered at all however my guests will be pissed. *Sighs*what a dilemma,*giggles*. I guess I should be a good girl and tend to my duties.

Maybe I shall have a glass of wine first,*grins*yes that's exactly what I shall do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back