The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull ya out of the wall to start with.

You have really good luck I see. Stuck in the wall on your first post.

Rolf, a Jack and Coke to help make the rest of the day go by smoother please.

Sorry to hear that you're sick, steve. I agree, sipping a regular Coke has helped me get over nausea. That, and ginger tea.

*Wanders in to lounge in hot tub* I keep hearing these rumors that the snow is going to stop. Unbelievable... today is the first full day of spring and it's still fricking snowing! This time last year, I was having dinner on a restaurant patio, wearing a sleeveless top with a light sweater over it.

Pull ya out of the wall to start with.

You have really good luck I see. Stuck in the wall on your first post.
You're a good man, Tex. :kiss:

Rolf, a Jack and Coke to help make the rest of the day go by smoother please.

Sorry to hear that you're sick, steve. I agree, sipping a regular Coke has helped me get over nausea. That, and ginger tea.
Mmm, Jack and coke sounds good. I'm going to make some pasta to go with re-heated beef stew.

Yes, steve, ginger tea! Ginger is wonderful for settling the stomach. :rose:

I'm just popping the Keurig on, before I have to run out the back and fetch bread for the bacon sarnies. What a lousy housewife, LOL, I forgot to get any in yesterday. Where's Silverbells? I could do with a man to sort out this heap of ironing for me. Better get on with it, I suppose :rolleyes:, amazing how they disappear before you can get the ironing board put up.

Coffee should be ready when you pop in, Dragon. I hope you are allowed sticky buns today.
:rose:

I'm just popping the Keurig on, before I have to run out the back and fetch bread for the bacon sarnies. What a lousy housewife, LOL, I forgot to get any in yesterday. Where's Silverbells? I could do with a man to sort out this heap of ironing for me. Better get on with it, I suppose :rolleyes:, amazing how they disappear before you can get the ironing board put up.

Coffee should be ready when you pop in, Dragon. I hope you are allowed sticky buns today.

Good Morning all
A man to do the ironing ? Oh dear me, what is the modern female coming to ?

And what greeted me as I woke this morn ?.
We've had snow; and we still have the high wind that drove it.

Spring? Wassat ?
:rolleyes:

Good Morning all

And what greeted me as I woke this morn ?.
We've had snow; and we still have the high wind that drove it.

Spring? Wassat ?
:rolleyes:

No-o-o! Thank God, we've just got rain. If it snowed and the LAST DAY of school before the Easter Holidays was snowed off, I'd be climbing the walls! LOL. I have three chapters of my textbook to read. I always think it's a good idea to give the stuff at least a flick through before teaching it :rolleyes:.

No-o-o! Thank God, we've just got rain. If it snowed and the LAST DAY of school before the Easter Holidays was snowed off, I'd be climbing the walls! LOL.
I have three chapters of my textbook to read. I always think it's a good idea to give the stuff at least a flick through before teaching it :rolleyes:.

Always a good idea, that. Yes.
And it is still trying to snow.

Oh, trying to snow. That's a bit better.
Sticky buns today? But be careful if you go out the house.

I have been told in no uncertain terms that I should not eat sticky buns (last time the crown came off). I must have a word with the Baker. . .

And now, the Coffee.

I have been told in no uncertain terms that I should not eat sticky buns (last time the crown came off). I must have a word with the Baker. . .

And now, the Coffee.

Oh no! What, never?!!! I didn't realise it was that bad. :(
I put the coffee on a little while ago, it should be ready.

Jam ?

What happened to good old English Toast & Marmalade ?

I had that for first breakfast! Home-made marmalade (not my own, although I have made marrow and ginger jam in the past).

I'm a hobbit really ;). Foodwise, anyway. I have a lot of sympathy with people willing to bring down the wrath of the Witch-King of Agmar and his eight buddies by cooking the full English breakfast (I didn't notice any laver bread so it must have been the Eng, not the Welsh breakfast, LOL.)

I had that for first breakfast! Home-made marmalade (not my own, although I have made marrow and ginger jam in the past).

I'm a hobbit really ;). Foodwise, anyway. I have a lot of sympathy with people willing to bring down the wrath of the Witch-King of Agmar and his eight buddies by cooking the full English breakfast (I didn't notice any laver bread so it must have been the Eng, not the Welsh breakfast, LOL.)

A full English is the way to conquer anything :)

Good morning! I actually managed some restorative sleep last night, so I finally feel like I'm getting on top of whatever had been bothering me. Here's hoping that lasts through the weekend.

... I could do with a man to sort out this heap of ironing for me. Better get on with it, I suppose :rolleyes:, amazing how they disappear before you can get the ironing board put up.
Ugh, ironing. I can't stand it, but will do it to keep the mister from sending out all his shirts. Why spend that kind of money on a dry cleaner?

Good Morning all

We don't like ironing?

Thanks, chaps. Much appreciated. I'm back at work, albeit a little fragile. TGIF, is all I have to say... :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better, steve. TGIF, indeed. *hug*

Glad to hear you're feeling better, steve. TGIF, indeed. *hug*

Hugs are good, thanks anna.

I'm realising I shouldn't have come in today - I'm not achieveing anything significant, and have just worn myself out...

So... I'm calling in here for a cup of something restorative. Possibly amphetamine-based...? :rolleyes:

How's everyone today?

Hugs are good, thanks anna.

I'm realising I shouldn't have come in today - I'm not achieveing anything significant, and have just worn myself out...

So... I'm calling in here for a cup of something restorative. Possibly amphetamine-based...? :rolleyes:

How's everyone today?
*another quick hug for steve*

Amphetamine-based? I'm thinking it would probably be better to just duck out early. In your state, the amphetamines might not be all that helpful.

Thanks for turning on the Keurig, Naoko. *Grabs a cup, still half asleep* Um...it's snowing here right now. It hasn't snowed all winter and we're getting it now. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back