Who wants to role-play with Belinda?

Okay, let me throw my hat into the ring. :)
I've already reviewed your story--which is great, by the way--so why not a role-play with Belinda?

Why not indeed? I was wondering whether any regulars would rock up. So that settles that. Welcome @BM, your earlier reviews are duly noted and entered in the comp.

Wow! I'm overwhelmed by the great reviews for The Headmasters Office. And looking forward to some sexy role play as well.

Current entrants

BurningMonkey
ImaginaryLover70
SouthernCharm77
LinusRules
EyeReadToo

Thanks you guys.

The comp is still open until Saturday AUS time.

Okay, in looking over the stuff that Belinda likes, I have to admit I had to look up "Spanish". It's what goes by the name of "titty-fucking" in the US, no?

And a question: After a week you'll shut down your PMs again, but will the role-play continue? I don't think I can squeeze in all the sexy things I'll want to do with/to Belinda in just one week... ;)

Okay, in looking over the stuff that Belinda likes, I have to admit I had to look up "Spanish". It's what goes by the name of "titty-fucking" in the US, no?

And a question: After a week you'll shut down your PMs again, but will the role-play continue? I don't think I can squeeze in all the sexy things I'll want to do with/to Belinda in just one week... ;)

GreedyMonkey more like it. No, after a week I go back to writing erotica to publish. Surely nobody wants to hog Belinda all to themselves and deprive the good folk of Lit of her next adventure? I have 2 or 3 more stories for her before she and Rupali graduate.

Hey Belinda - since I am in Sydney too, we might get a lot more than 1 or 2 posts a day in. Then again, we might both be fired for completely neglecting the day.
will review very shortly!

*sigh* Sadly, I believe I will have to withdraw my name from nomination.

Much as I love the delightful Belinda and would enjoy a wild sexual romp with her, I was hoping for something a little more long-term than just one week.

Good luck and best wishes to whoever wins the prize. I'm sure Belinda will use her considerable skills--so much experience and sophistication in such a young sylph-like package!--to leave you a mass of quivering, sexually exhausted jelly.

Hey Belinda - since I am in Sydney too, we might get a lot more than 1 or 2 posts a day in. Then again, we might both be fired for completely neglecting the day.
will review very shortly!

I should be fine so long as I as can submit the RP as a creative writing assignment. :)

*sigh* Sadly, I believe I will have to withdraw my name from nomination.
You never struck me as the type to withdraw. But accepted anyway.

Much as I love the delightful Belinda and would enjoy a wild sexual romp with her, I was hoping for something a little more long-term than just one week.
Yeah, sorry. Writing is my first love. This doesn't bode well for a future husband.

Good luck and best wishes to whoever wins the prize. I'm sure Belinda will use her considerable skills--so much experience and sophistication in such a young sylph-like package!--to leave you a mass of quivering, sexually exhausted jelly.

It would also be OK if I am left a mass of etc.

Thanks @BM. I doubt I have heard the last from you.

You never struck me as the type to withdraw. But accepted anyway.
Well, that all depends on where she wants my shot. ;)

Yeah, sorry. Writing is my first love. This doesn't bode well for a future husband.
I think you're making an artificial distinction here: Role-playing is writing. Just with two people rather than one. As for your future husband...God help him! :)

Thanks @BM. I doubt I have heard the last from you.

Oh, I'll be popping up from time to time--gotta see what kind of trouble Mr. Gallows and Belinda's mom get into, after all, and I'm eagerly awaiting the Sponge Toss story. :)

Last chance for a sexy role-play with Belinda folks. It's night time in Australia and tomorrow I'll announce the winner. Who knows, he might want to roll back the clock to when she was a virgin and take the opportunity to teach her the joys of sex anew. Or maybe he will like sassy, sexy Belinda as she is, confident and full of games.

Sound like fun? It does to me; I'm looking forward to it on Belinda's behalf (or maybe the winner wants Rupali? Or Vicky or Celeste from my latest story, Best on Board).

See top of thread for entry details

And we have a winner

Lots of lovely reviews on my story, this was totally worth it. But now for the fun part, a week of sexy role play with the winner and one of my story characters, hopefully Belinda, with whom I most closely identify.

Drumroll

The winner is IMAGIMARYLOVER70

It wasn't an easy decision but IL70 hit all of the points in my brief - as did others - but he also managed to pick out most of my kinks in his review.

I will open my pm soon. Please, only messages from IL70. I don't want to be spammed senseless.

Thanks EVERYONE who contributed.

IL70, I will contact you soon and then hand over to naughty Belinda ... or Rupali ... or both ...

lol.. a week of RP.. and the story wasn't really that great.. nothing like claiming you are the prize for a simple vote and judgment by yourself.. but if you like it, its great!

Saturday again already and I'm exhausted. Thanks @ImaginaryLover70 for a full week of sexy RP.

Saturday again already and I'm exhausted. Thanks @ImaginaryLover70 for a full week of sexy RP.

It's Sunday in Dallas and I think I may have finally recovered. Thanks blin18 for an incredible week of sexual fantasy. It was A LOT of fun! You write as well in role play as you do in your Lit stories. Thanks again for the work you put into it.

Back