Married Man Handjob

Favorite Story. I am not sure if this is the best hand job story I remember, but it was a sexy night. When I was in college, a bunch of went camping. Long story but some of the guys wound up in the girls tents. Spring in upstate NY is still damp and cold so I shared a big sleeping bag with a guy I just met. He was nice and fun to be so close to. There were a few silent lovers in our tent but I was not going to screw this man I only knew for an afternoon.

However, the sexuality in the tent did make us very comfortable and I allowed my face to lay against his neck and his hands to go wherever they wanted to. I could feel his erection frequently and although I wasn't going to have sex with him we were private enough to touch.

My hand slipped easily into his gym shorts and he was hard and ready. We smiled and giggled a lot and his cock felt so nice in the privacy of our sleeping bag. He twice tried to roll me on my back but we stayed next to each other. It took some time but he finally was white faced breathing harder and his cum started to leave his hardness. We were having fun and it was such a nice night. It didn't happen that weekend while camping, but we did have sex a few weeks after in his room. nice memory

I have followed this thread with great enjoyment.... next time I am in Miami, will be sure that every woman I see is you.... or your shadow... great turn on!

Favorite Story. I am not sure if this is the best hand job story I remember, but it was a sexy night. When I was in college, a bunch of went camping. Long story but some of the guys wound up in the girls tents. Spring in upstate NY is still damp and cold so I shared a big sleeping bag with a guy I just met. He was nice and fun to be so close to. There were a few silent lovers in our tent but I was not going to screw this man I only knew for an afternoon.

However, the sexuality in the tent did make us very comfortable and I allowed my face to lay against his neck and his hands to go wherever they wanted to. I could feel his erection frequently and although I wasn't going to have sex with him we were private enough to touch.

My hand slipped easily into his gym shorts and he was hard and ready. We smiled and giggled a lot and his cock felt so nice in the privacy of our sleeping bag. He twice tried to roll me on my back but we stayed next to each other. It took some time but he finally was white faced breathing harder and his cum started to leave his hardness. We were having fun and it was such a nice night. It didn't happen that weekend while camping, but we did have sex a few weeks after in his room. nice memory

Oh my!!!

Favorite Story. I am not sure if this is the best hand job story I remember, but it was a sexy night. When I was in college, a bunch of went camping. Long story but some of the guys wound up in the girls tents.

Hmm - I was camping over the weekend, but nobody came over to share the tent. Must have chosen the wrong campsite. :confused:

Hot story Mel, thanks.

lol Im sorry. It is a fun memory. You should take a walk before bedtime. You may find some willing neighbors. It is not a secret that when women have a "girls night" out that we break the rules a little. A little wine and a little daring we get a little naughty. In a mood like that, I would be an easy target for someone like you.

I will tell you what happened last night. Not a stranger but it was a married man. This hot moment happened because of the oldest tease in the book. Sitting on a man's lap. Maybe I should start a new thread on lapsitting (lol).

Flirty and a little drunk, I agreed to sit on Eric's lap when there were no seats available and he was nice enough to offer. As you guessed, I should have known what would happen and I did. Eric shifted a little so he would be more comfortable but also so his penis would not be as constrained. With my wiggling as well I could feel his erection growing. It was especially hot because my butt was mostly out of sight under the table and there were about 10 people with us.

Eric's wife was somewhere else and we are friends so she would not care if I was sitting on her husband's lap. After I got off of him I left and went back to him a little later. I whispered to him how much I would like to see what was poking into me. He was willing and we met in the bathroom. He went in the outside door and I went in the indoor door. He sat on the tub and I got on my knees. He was already hard and it was such a nice cock. He really likes my soft and quick strokes. As I was exciting him with my small hand, I was daydreaming that we were laying in bed and I could put my face closer to his cock. He interrupted my daydream and started to cum. It was hard for Eric to keep quiet but it was nice and quick.

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and went back inside. Eric waited and left the outside door. No one missed us. What a nice night.

I will tell you what happened last night. Not a stranger but it was a married man. This hot moment happened because of the oldest tease in the book. Sitting on a man's lap. Maybe I should start a new thread on lapsitting (lol).

Flirty and a little drunk, I agreed to sit on Eric's lap when there were no seats available and he was nice enough to offer. As you guessed, I should have known what would happen and I did. Eric shifted a little so he would be more comfortable but also so his penis would not be as constrained. With my wiggling as well I could feel his erection growing. It was especially hot because my butt was mostly out of sight under the table and there were about 10 people with us.

Eric's wife was somewhere else and we are friends so she would not care if I was sitting on her husband's lap. After I got off of him I left and went back to him a little later. I whispered to him how much I would like to see what was poking into me. He was willing and we met in the bathroom. He went in the outside door and I went in the indoor door. He sat on the tub and I got on my knees. He was already hard and it was such a nice cock. He really likes my soft and quick strokes. As I was exciting him with my small hand, I was daydreaming that we were laying in bed and I could put my face closer to his cock. He interrupted my daydream and started to cum. It was hard for Eric to keep quiet but it was nice and quick.

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and went back inside. Eric waited and left the outside door. No one missed us. What a nice night.

Mmmmmmmm...a wonderful story and a fun time. Let me know the next party you're attending and I'll make sure I'm there:D

You have some of the hottest stories. If I lived 1/5 of the stories, you have. I would die a happy guy! Thanks for sharing them. It nice to know, what I have been missing out on, I guess:(

A gentleman will offer to let you sit on his lap. A REAL gentleman will offer to let you sit on his face.

...I whispered to him how much I would like to see what was poking into me. He was willing and we met in the bathroom. He went in the outside door and I went in the indoor door. He sat on the tub and I got on my knees. He was already hard and it was such a nice cock. He really likes my soft and quick strokes. As I was exciting him with my small hand, I was daydreaming that we were laying in bed and I could put my face closer to his cock. He interrupted my daydream and started to cum. It was hard for Eric to keep quiet but it was nice and quick.

Heheh, erections never lie. They always give away what we're thinking.

So you knew him. But you had never seen him with his pants down before I'm assuming. Do you often wonder what it would be like to see your male acquaintances naked, what their cocks look like and what it would be like to stroke their cocks and watch their faces as you made them cum?

When you were sitting on his lap did you ever give him a look or do anything else to let him know that you knew what was happening...as you continued to sit on his lap?

I haven't been to one of those kinds of parties in awhile! Time to get out more. Thanks for sharing MM! I love your reporting! :rose::rose::rose:

I have a poolroom set up in my basement and last night I had a group of the guys over to watch the game. Once it finished they all left except Phil. Phil hasn't been getting any from his wife. Long story short I relieved him with my mouth then he thanked me with his hand.

This just sounded so hot !

Good thread!! Brings back memories of earlier years when we were in a social group of married couples that partied twice a month and would get a bit wild on occasion. My wife was a natural flirt and loved to turn guys on as did most of the women in our group. during the evening, some would pair off and disappear for a while. In the beginning, we'd kiss and fondle and then we'd engage in mutual masturbation, but to my knowledge, no screwing at these parties. It was a great turn on to finger a lady while she jacked me off. Dee and I would have great sex when we got home and talked about our experiences. I think she jacked off all 11 other guys in the group, but she had two favorites. We moved due to job transfer and joined other groups which were new and exciting experiences.
The good old days:D

I really did not plan on doing what I did. The fact that I did sit on his lap probably means I am a liar. I don't do it often, but I have been in bed with men from time to time. The exact number is five since I have been married. One of these man - many times.

I have seen every part of these men and it is very exciting to know that these men wanted my body for pleasure only. I was happy to oblige when it was agreed that the time would be only for sex. I want to stay married and I have met men when I have been away and "ready for fun" who I could tell would end up crossing the line. Married men also want to stay married so they are the safest.

But hand jobs are the sexiest naughty fun I get to have quickly

I really did not plan on doing what I did. The fact that I did sit on his lap probably means I am a liar. I don't do it often, but I have been in bed with men from time to time. The exact number is five since I have been married. One of these man - many times.

I have seen every part of these men and it is very exciting to know that these men wanted my body for pleasure only. I was happy to oblige when it was agreed that the time would be only for sex. I want to stay married and I have met men when I have been away and "ready for fun" who I could tell would end up crossing the line. Married men also want to stay married so they are the safest.

I don't know if I'd ever have such an encounter "in real life", but I find reading the thread quite arousing.

Nothing like a little fun between two married individuals!! I like the way you tease for sure! maybe someday I can meet a married girl that approaches life the way you do!

Teasing is very exciting. It is part of "the dance" and sometimes it is obvious and sometimes it is not. I have been a flirt and became a tease pretty early. A long time before I was sexually active. It was easy (and appropriate) to say no then. Today I usually only tease for my own satisfaction, but as I have written on this thread, sometimes the teasing takes a life of it's own. In those cases, I look forward to watching the cum finally shoot out of . . . you know !

Sounds incredible!

I need to see what restraints Melissa is liking on Yelp-I think I'll be making reservations!

I am not on Yelp (lol) I think that will be a bad sign. Actually I do not go to the same places often because I do not want the owners to think Im in the trade. That would be too embarrassing. I am usually discreet unless I have had more than two glasses of wine. Or if I am with a slutty gf. It has been a little while so I think I will go out tomorrow night or this weekend. I will post if it is fun

I love your stories Melissa.. I fantasize about being one of your encounters. :)

I am not on Yelp (lol) I think that will be a bad sign. Actually I do not go to the same places often because I do not want the owners to think Im in the trade. That would be too embarrassing. I am usually discreet unless I have had more than two glasses of wine. Or if I am with a slutty gf. It has been a little while so I think I will go out tomorrow night or this weekend. I will post if it is fun

I think it would be hot to secretly go down on a married man...I couldn't just here him off without craving it in my mouth. I'd have to do it...If I'm holding it...it's going in my mouth.

Back