Bukkake

The first and last ones speak to me the most. How perfect would it be to have someone stretching my mouth like that showing the cum that has been deposited into me and the last one, Just perfect in all ways

Slides myself in he hole for you:devil:
 
getting all soaked from the replys now...hard with coconut all all over my plastic sheet for me to cum and slide on so wildy!
 
Who has fantasies of this! I know I do and it seems to surface more and more in my jerking off desires....

Had to bring this thread back -- for days I've been building this desire to be the center of a great big bukkake. I'm in one of those little kid pools, naked, and hundreds of men cum all over me until every inch of my body is covered and there is an inch of cum in the little pool. I roll around in the cum, eating it, pushing it in me, wallowing in the sweet sweet cum. Finally, some men gang bang me in the pool, using my mouth and ass over and over and over.
 
Sounds hot, but can't say I'd ever do it. Just laying there masturbating while hot muscular guys jack off on you. mmmmmmmmmm!
 
I’d love to have a number of guys cum all over my wife and then lick every bit off of her...heaven.

I'd love to have 4-6 hunks spraying their cum over my face and in my mouth. It's one of my unfulfilled fantasies.
 
Back
Top