A Husband's Release

Thanks!

I have actually been considering posting a picture or two of my preggo self, I have had a lot of requests.

Very sweet of you to say such nice things about my tits :)

I'm glad that you took some pictures while you were preggers, the thought of you with a baby bump is extremely intrigung and I'm definitely requesting to see them. I understand your reservations though, but at least I know that there's a chance I'll get to see if I'm patient
 
Posting to help satisfy some morning urges... I just took a shower, and shaved. Not my face of course, I have to keep the scruff through the weekend.
 

Attachments

  • Body1.jpg
    Body1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 747
  • Body2.jpg
    Body2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 683
I really really like that last one.... Yum! I have a thing for arms and yours are delightful!
 
Mmm....I love this thread!!! It makes me feel so naughty checking out a married man!! Please keep posting.

XXOO
Angel
 
Just dropping by to say that your wifey is crazy not to have sex as a big part of her daily life. Especially with a husband like you who seems to be delicious... everywhere. Your wifey better come to her senses soon if she doesn't want to lose a good thing. ;)

Anyway, have a great week ahead Scruffy. :D
 
Really enjoying these pics. Keep em coming! ;)

I'm glad you're enjoying them, I'm equally enjoying seeing your reactions... I think I'll keep this going, when I can.

Mmm....I love this thread!!! It makes me feel so naughty checking out a married man!! Please keep posting.

XXOO
Angel

You are a very naughty girl angel. That voice of yours has been running through my dreams, I'm in bed with my aching cock pressed against my wife's ass dreaming of you!

Just dropping by to say that your wifey is crazy not to have sex as a big part of her daily life. Especially with a husband like you who seems to be delicious... everywhere. Your wifey better come to her senses soon if she doesn't want to lose a good thing. ;)

Anyway, have a great week ahead Scruffy. :D

Thank you for the post CA. My wife is crazy that I agree with, haha. I tend to think that most married couples drive each other crazy occasionally, what my problem is is that my sex drive is much more intense then hers, she would agree. So I'm saving us both frustration by living out fantasies here, and finding that there are some amazing people to have fun with! Hopefully we can talk sometime.
 
That made me instantly wet reading that...I hope that means you are having sweet dreams! I love being someones dirty little secret.
 
Love this thread....nothing sexier than a confident, sexually aggressive office man....wanna be my boss? ;-)
 
That made me instantly wet reading that...I hope that means you are having sweet dreams! I love being someones dirty little secret.

I've been toying with the idea of having head phones on and listening to one of your audio stories while I'm fucking my wife doggy style. She tends to get into a bit of "zone" where she doesn't even turn around till after I cum... The though of listening to you while I'm fucking her is such a turn on... If only you made a recording just for that scenario?!

Love this thread....nothing sexier than a confident, sexually aggressive office man....wanna be my boss? ;-)

You know that asking me a question like that is only gonna get you Spanked... and then having me tell you that I'm going to need you to stay in the office late tomorrow so tell your husband you're not going to be there for dinner!
 
Marriage is a crazy thing. Can be the best thing at sometimes, and the most frustrating part of your life at others. One thing I've realized is that it takes effort to make it work!

I'm here for fun, with a don't ask don't tell type of approval from little wifey. Sex is a big part of my daily life, and not so much hers... So I'm here for fun and to keep my urges satisfied, we'll see what happens.

First pictures are from this morning, I like teasing and prolonged pleasure... a couple things that might show through in this thread.

I really like what I see so far :cattail:

Edited: Saw the newer pics...

I REALLY, REALLY like what I see so far!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks for all the fun so far, took a short break while I was working like crazy, and feel like its time to have some fun again...

I have a bit of a boxer collection, these are close to the top of my list in terms of making my cock ache all day long when I wear them.
 

Attachments

  • Bulge.jpg
    Bulge.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 994
Back
Top