The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: Hey Tom...as ready as I will ever be I suppose. :kiss:

:kiss: slyc...? :kiss:

Sorry. The weight of spending Christmas alone is getting to me, I guess.

Really, I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and safe this season. Not looking for pity.

Just wish I could be with them right now.

Really, I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and safe this season. Not looking for pity.

Awww...I didn't know...I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs and kisses :kiss:

Not pity. Just empathy. :rose:

We'll be around Christmas if you want to talk. Once kids do presents they'll be in serious game mode - I'll be online.

:kiss:

Think I should log off tonight. I'm in too dark a mood and wouldn't want to compromise my image.

'Night, everybody.

*manly handshake and shoulder grip*

Sorry, dude. The holiday's away from loved ones really suck...been there...done that. Are you workin' that day? That'll make time pass. :)

G'night slyc...chin up, my man.

Last edited:
Well, it's 4.30pm on Christmas Eve here, so the boys are working on some serious excitement, not eased at all by the new car.

Merry Christmas to you and yours starr. :kiss::rose:

New car huh? That's cool. What model?

Actually I didn't ask for anything... ;)

That's a foolproof way of getting the goodies...men wonder what women would like if they don't get hints...so they play it safe and get some of everything. ;)

That's a foolproof way of getting the goodies...men wonder what women would like if they don't get hints...so they play it safe and get some of everything. ;)

That's very funny...none of the men in my life have ever done that...

:kiss: G'night Slyc..

It's a three year old Ford Falcon XR6. A family car with a touch of the go-fasts.

I guess so! With a 4.0 liter in-line six and a turbo, that beauty hauls ass as well as kids and groceries. You guys get the cool cars...we get sloppy handling crap over here...which could explain why the big 2 1/2 are sucking wind. :D

I guess so! With a 4.0 liter in-line six and a turbo, that beauty hauls ass as well as kids and groceries. You guys get the cool cars...we get sloppy handling crap over here...which could explain why the big 2 1/2 are sucking wind. :D
This one is the toned down version - no turbo, although we did drive one of them and it was a serious contender ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back