Married Men Handjob or Blowjob

RickDeckardtw0

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 26, 2016
Posts
377
So as a follow up to Melissa's thread, how many married men have gotten a blowjob or a handjob from a woman other than your wife without her knowledge?

Curious.
 
I used to get blowjobs from my former wife's best friend on a regular basis. Neither my wife nor her friend's husband had any idea she liked sucking my cock.
 
Have had more than a few women give me head after marriage. I feel like being honest with them is best. I'm surprised at tge number of women who don't care honestly. I must admit to being much less firthcoming with my wife however
 
I used to get a regular be from a woman who worked in my office,under the desk,and on occasion my big brother would also get one,she swallowed the lot!
 
An old friend of my wife's like to suck me off while I was on the phone with my wife. She was a lot of fun.
 
cool. once she did it she just continued? Oral fetish woman?

She had a submission fetish and in conversation with my wife discovered that I loved blowjobs. Neither of them knew that I loved giving blowjobs even more than receiving them, but after my wife began having affairs, her friend met with me to tell me of my wife's infidelities and to offer her oral services to me. This continued until my wife and I divorced.
 
A lot of her friends wanted to suck me off and fuck me but never acted on it. Why? Because as ugly as she is, she gave fabulous head and she swallows. Why fuck that up? Then again, we did divorce which makes me wish I did fuck all those other ladies. Oh well.
 
Back
Top