Sexual bucket list

Watching 2 guys fuck each others brains out
Being a dominatrix and exploring how far I can go and beyond

done most other things otherwise
 
Wow! I haven't seen anything on anyones list that I haven't already done and many more that no one listed. I'm really going to have to think hard to cum up with a bucket list.


Wow, jesus... y'know I was kinda kidding about half the stuff on my list. But errr... okay.
 
Here are a few of mine

Get pegged by a woman
Have sex with a black woman
Have my prostrate milked
Threesome with two ladies
 
Wow! I haven't seen anything on anyones list that I haven't already done and many more that no one listed. I'm really going to have to think hard to cum up with a bucket list.

Really? You got a nun pregnant and you woke up hung over next to a dead prostitute?

Ok.

:D :p
 
This the vanilla bucket list or the deep dark dirty deeds bucket list we talking about? (wiggles eyebrows)
 
I like to think of myself as extra especially fucked up. And clearly people don't read everyone's posts. ;)
 
1. to have a Bukakke session with 30-40 dicks all over 10"

2. to make a porno that ends with me getting an allover cum shower, just get drenched!!

3. to direct a porno... most are boring and i want to do it how i think should be done

4. BBC... nuff said

5. to 69 a slave i know while his Master fucks me and my Master fucks him.

6. to have every singe person i have ever known gather in one place and then be led out naked at the end of a leash by my Master and taken around so they can all see me, shaved and hairless, wearing a collar, with nipple clamps and a ball-spreader cock strap and being led. Then have Master up me down on all four, ass in the air, and whip me with a belt, then spank me with His hand until my butt is fire engine red. When that's done i want to be made to suck Master's cock, have them watch me deep throat every inch before He plows my ass, ending with Master cumming all over my face then in my mouth, so they all know what a cock-sucking, cum loving, disgusting faggot slave i am.
 
Do you mean holding your breath under water? You could use a snorkel which would remove the time limit.

I mean being bent over a tub, head held beneath surface (by my husband) and him banging the shit out of me while I indeed hold my breath. I suppose snorkel would do the trick yes, though the thought is highly amusing :D

This one is a weird fetish for me, it goes totally against my deep-rooted hate of being controlled and held forcefully - especially by the head / hair. Yet that and other water play (I mean water literally, no pee) are my strongest and oldest fetishes. I love being dunked, love orgasming through a forceful waterhose and just generally fucking while in water, swimming or having a bath. Then again this is a serious trust thing; I wouldn't have anyone do this to me other than my husband and we both see it as a task (service topping), not as him dominating me.
 
My sex bucket list.

1. MFF Threesome
2. MFFF Foursome
3. Anal sex
4. Participate in an orgy
5. Give a girl a golden shower
6. Do a tranny
7. Do a dwarf
8. Fist a girl, vaginally & anally
9. Get a nun pregnant
10. Wake up hungover next to a dead prostitute

I have a lot more but those are the essentials.

Honourable mentions;
-Wife swapping
-Go to a glory hole.
-Go dogging.
-Join the mile high club
-Have an affair
-Threesome with twins
-Get married
-Get divorced
-Lose virginity.

That one listed last in an off-hand manner as incidental on your honorable mention list made me laugh to tears.

"Oh, and lose my virginity."
 
Hm, just off the top of my head...

1) Happy Ending Massage
2) Titty Fucking
3) MFF Threesome
4) Outdoor sex
 
Errr there are loads but these are the ones that popped up immediately.

  • To be fucked head under water all the way to an orgasm. (This is something we've tried loads of times but haven't quite gotten there yet. It's an intense situation so it's not that easy to cum.)
  • Find a male top for my husband and watch him get seriously fucked - under my strict supervision of course!
  • Try DP with hubby and someone who is equally cute and nice.
  • Milk hubby's prostate somewhere outdoors, but with no likely risk of getting caught.
  • Find time, energy and patience to plan and execute a proper 24 hrs play session, one that really stretches our limits (in a good way) and is an endless celebration of our wonderful kinks.

I'm extremely happy to say I can now tick one of these off! We're on a holiday in Scotland, just the two of us, and our little cottage is at a very, very remote location... ;)
 
I'm extremely happy to say I can now tick one of these off! We're on a holiday in Scotland, just the two of us, and our little cottage is at a very, very remote location... ;)

Very lovely, MissJW. :rose:
 
I'm extremely happy to say I can now tick one of these off! We're on a holiday in Scotland, just the two of us, and our little cottage is at a very, very remote location... ;)

Awesome. I hope I can find someone as sexually adventurous as you, Miss J.
 
Very lovely, MissJW. :rose:

Thank you. We thought so too :heart:


Awesome. I hope I can find someone as sexually adventurous as you, Miss J.

Thank you, that's very kind! Am I sexually adventurous then? Never thought about it, I just go along with my nature enjoying us two! It's equally as no-brainer as a cup of strong coffee in the morning is :)
 
I love the term fuckit list, lol.

Mine are pretty vanilla. I've already accomplished some, so the only thing left on my list is:

-have an orgasm during sex


Things I've accomplished:

-Cuddling
-pegging
-have sex in a bed
-making a man orgasm multiple times in one night
-loving sex
-be eaten out
 
Things I want to do:
1. Get married and make love to my husband on a beach
2. Have sex while driving down the road

Things I fantasize about but won't do:
1. Be in a porn film
2. Get used at a fraternity party
3. Have sex with my high school principle
4. Post my naked pictures online
 
Here are a few of mine

Get pegged by a woman
Have sex with a black woman
Have my prostrate milked
Threesome with two ladies

Adding...
a cfnm situation
Have nude photos taken by a female friend
 
Things I want to do:

2. Have sex while driving down the road

I can't find a link to the news story, but just recently a guy in London crashed his car while having sex with a woman. She died, he got sent down.
 
I can't find a link to the news story, but just recently a guy in London crashed his car while having sex with a woman. She died, he got sent down.

I hate to be a jerk, but this is why I don't condone road head either. I don't care how confident that person is. It involves more than just you. It's the partner and any other car you might hit.
 
Most have already been checked off

MFF
Sex with a British woman
Sex with a traditional massage therapist (almost happened on my last cruise)
Sex with a Lit woman
 
Back
Top