New Story Advertisments

Ménage à trois

Hi everyone, Smokey here. I'm sorry I've been away such a long long time, but I've just brought a brand-new story to the light of site. It contains a puzzle with letters in bold, italics and underline spelling out a secret message...but I'm coming to realize that perhaps this is distracting Readers from the story, and so I am considering posting an additional version of it without the puzzle. In any case, here's the link—https://www.literotica.com/s/menage-a-trois-15 Hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think.
 
Twin Suns of Atlantis: Dorgon

Washed ashore on an unknown coast, Dorgon nearly manages to get himself killed when an Atlantean soldier pierces his lung with a spear. He awakes on the table of a horrifying flesh-former who does unspeakable things to him. Dorgon's tale is a bloody one, full of grueling combat for the amusement of a distant, uncaring God-Emperor.

But unbeknownst to him, Dorgon has allies. The beautiful wife of the God-Emperor has designs of her own and when Dorgon ends up snared by the God-Emperor's honeypot, she jumps into action.

https://www.literotica.com/s/twin-suns-of-atlantis-dorgon
 
My first erotica

Hellish Retribution Ch. 01

Content Warning: Non-consent/reluctance

It was only recently that humans had discovered the means of traveling to and (mostly) from the planes of Hell. Groups of men and women have dedicated their lives to studying Satan's fiery outlands and it's dangerous inhabitants. These scientists were known as demonologists.

A particular laboratory along the outskirts of Houston was home to a large number of demonic creatures, taken from their homeland and kept in high-tech enclosures, where a dedicated team of demonologists conducted various experiments. These tests were often seen as cruel and inhumane to many who opposed demonology, while those who support it argued that these hellspawn had been committing far worse atrocities for centuries.

But, as with everything else humans do, something is bound to go wrong sooner or later.

All of the laboratory's enclosures inexplicably failed one day, allowing the demons to escape and wreak havoc on the demonologists that had tortured them. It took just under three hours to quell the outbreak, but the damage was irreparable. Countless lives were lost or ruined that day, and the laboratory was shut down for good.

Hellish Retribution takes place eleven years after the incident. It is a story of revenge and sin, and of the torment that our characters have continued to suffer through every single day since. But most importantly, it is a story with a young woman, a sadistic and obsessive villain, and lots of tentacles.


Pssst, did that description catch your interest? Click the underlined title above to read chapter one! Or you may click the blue text here.
 
Last edited:
The Hotel Room

So I’ve been sitting on this story for over three years, wondering if it was any good to post here. I’ve let a few people see and read it and it’s always been encouraging so I’ve decided to finally post it here.

The Hotel Room is about a guy reminiscing over a hook-up he has with a girl he met online. It’s all in stream of consciousness from his point of view. I hope you like it 🙂

https://i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=2102175

I’ve also got a few more I will be posting soon. All different styles and content. Enjoy 🙂
 
Grace's Rose Garden

My latest short is up. Recent widower Allen finds a young teacher to guide him into a new life.

"And, listen to me Allen, you're a good friend."

"Am I?"

"Yes. Take my word for it. I mean, look at all you've given me!"

She threw her arms wide, encompassing the rose garden and its explosion of color.

The rain took them by surprise, coming on suddenly, while she still held her gesture. It came in a torrent of large drops that would soak their clothes in seconds. They jumped up from the bench and raced to Allen's kitchen door, laughing. They were not fast enough to escape the brunt of the cloudburst.

Possible spoiler: contains very mild, gentle femdom.

https://www.literotica.com/s/graces-rose-garden
 
A Big Smile and Bright White Teeth

My newest story just posted here. Initially I titled it "A Big White Smile and Bright White Teeth," but since I posted it, I'm thinking I want to change it.

Nevertheless, it's about a weary traveler who sets out to have a one nighter with a stripper. He's skeptical, at first, but he talks himself into going for it, and is pleasantly surprised.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-big-smile-and-bright-white-teeth

You can also see the first story I posted here, "Beth," at the link in my sig line.

If you have any feedback you'd like to share with me, just send me a PM.

Thanks for looking! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Floating World - Madelyn

The last part of my five chapter Floating World story featuring Madelyn and Juliette has just been published:

https://literotica.com/s/the-floating-world-pt-10-madelyns-room

A word bubble for the story is here:

https://worditout.com/word-cloud/3657993



Even so, after he ended the call and Theresa played it over and over in her mind, wondering what on earth had come over her to say anything, to even open her mouth; the one relentless image that forever stayed in her head, etched like a commandment in stone, was the way Madelyn had looked at her that day when she'd turned around in the lift.

And the way, a moment before, Madelyn had run a hand down over her skirt and her taut, wonderful ass. Theresa knew, she just knew, that Madelyn was inviting her to imagine that beautiful body naked, no underwear at all; for when she'd run her hand down over her skirt, she knew there was nothing between the cloth and Madelyn's skin, nothing at all.

Theresa couldn't get those images out of her head, so she knew ultimately she'd said what had to be said, because the world wasn't right without Madelyn being content. And Theresa knew Adam could do something about that. Then Madelyn would be happy and she'd flirt with Theresa, and if Theresa was hungry for anything, it was that.

Later that night, in bed, Theresa played the conversation over in her mind once again and thought she'd probably curl up and die, a crumpled heap on the floor, the next time Adam came into the foyer and looked at her with that smile in his eyes, just for her.

Despite the agony of her embarrassment, Theresa came twice that night, her fingers wet in her sex, her breasts heavy and her nipples sore from pulling too hard. She came once when Madelyn undressed in the lift and walked towards her completely naked, coming around behind the counter and dropping to her knees, spreading Theresa's legs apart, eating her wet pussy and pushing a long, elegant finger right up Theresa's tight ass. She'd cried out Madelyn's name the first time she came, and clenched on her own finger, imagining it was Madelyn's.

Fifteen minutes later she'd whimpered Adam's name, but couldn't decide, in her fantasy, whether she wanted to fuck him or suck him; so in her fantasy, she did both. And the second time Theresa came, picturing Adam's cock deep inside her and his mouth on her tit, Madelyn was there in her head, calling her name.
 
Hello all,

My fourth chapter in my continuing series has published, titled “Sasha’s Secret”. This one focused on my main character Victoria and her best friend enjoying a day out, with interesting results.

https://www.literotica.com/s/she-awakens-ch-04-sashas-secret

Just a quick sample of the work.

Victoria sighed with both frustration and contentment as she pushed the pillow away and opened her eyes. She had been dreaming the most wonderful dream of her and Nik. She had been straddling him as he was sucking on her breast and was just about to take him so deep in her...

Victoria sighed contentedly, as it was still a good dream. She just wished it had concluded, chuckling to herself, to make up for feeling herself wet and unfulfilled.

Glancing over at the clock confirmed her suspicions that she actually slept in. Stretching like a feline laying in a pool of sunlight, she felt her body slip from the last vestiges of sleep.

She had been looking forward to this day for the last three weeks.

"A good mental health day," she joked with Sasha yesterday at the office, as they both agreed to that sentiment.


I’d enjoy any feedback and thanks for reading!
 
New author, wanting to tease, story is still pending

I finally broke the kiss, but held her close, our eyes met once more, and then she lowered her eyes. Grabbing her hand I pulled her outside to the parking lot, where it was finally quiet enough to be able to talk without being overheard by at least half the bar. She still wouldn't look me in the eye and quietly said, “Joe, I know I've been teasing you all night, but I feel like this is a dream come true. I finally made up my mind, and know what I want. I want to finally feel like a woman, I want to feel like I did that time in your room, when you just took what you wanted. The fact that you never pushed me farther than I was willing to go actually showed me that you were the one I wanted to be my first.” You could've knocked me over with a feather, I was stunned, I felt honored and yet humbled that she thought of me in that way. “Alexia, you have been the light in my life during this time of darkness; with the divorce, the custody, the whole thing with my mom and sisters; talking to you has kept me sane. I would be honored to be the one to take your virginity,” I said. She placed a single finger in my lips to silence me, “There's more; even back then and through the years I've had a lot of time to read and explore what I want. I've come to a decision, I love how you let the alpha side of your personality out with me and yet always let me set the pace, you've proven time and time again that I can trust you.” she said, in a sigh she muttered, “I can't believe I'm going to say this”. “I want you to be my alpha and master, Sir,” she declared.

I was never expecting this, I had thought at first that she was teasing me again, but I saw the sincerity in her eyes. I didn't say a thing, just took her to the car, opened the door, as soon as we were both in it, I started driving. My mind was all over the place, the fact that I was technically still married, would it seem like I was taking advantage of her? Was I ready to go into another relationship? I didn't want to hurt her or myself if things went south. I wove through traffic thinking these things over and over without realizing that I hadn't said anything, looking over towards her, I saw the concern on her face, she looked absolutely panicked on what my decision was. After a few minutes we got to her house. When she realized where we were, I could see the confusion and the sadness in her features, her shoulders slumped slightly as she looked down and opened the door to the car. I quickly got out and practically ran around the car to catch her before she took off running to her front door. I managed to reach the passenger's side door as she was putting one foot on the curb, she had her keys in her hand ready to open her house door.

-This is just an excerpt on the story I'm writing. Please be gentle, but I'll take the critiques
 
Newlywed's First Kiss

Katie, on her honeymoon, confesses to her husband her desire to make love with a woman--at least once. He sets out with her to make it happen, before they return home.

I pulled her closer, or maybe she pulled me closer. We met more or less in the middle. She was just a trifle shorter than I. I gazed at her adorable face, today scrubbed clean, just a touch of gloss on her lips. Were the lips trembling a little? Maybe, but they were parted slightly, waiting for mine. Her eyelids were heavy.

Letting go of her hands, I let mine run up over her collarbones. She reached around my back under my arms and pulled me in the last inch. I sensed the light scent she wore and the sweetness of her breath. Our first contact was soft, barely a touch, until we both realized that it was done and now needed to be done well. Then our lips formed a seal, and my hands went to the back of her neck, holding her to me. The warmth of her lips, her little movements and the pressure of her soft breasts against mine sent an electric signal down my nerves, stopping only at my sex on its way down to the bottom of my feet. Her tongue slipped between, teasing me, daring mine to come out and play. It took the dare.

When we separated, it was only for want of air.

https://www.literotica.com/s/newlyweds-first-kiss (Group Sex--MFF)
 
"Hard Measures" by Auden James

This is the story of Denise, professional tutor, and Quinn, her most challenging student. He seems to be deliberately failing at school, and now it is Denise's task to better his grades so he might still be admitted to college. Just how far is she willing to go to make him achieve that goal?

Link: https://www.literotica.com/s/hard-measures

Info: F/M-teen, nc, oral, size, pett, preg?

—Honestly, what would it take for you to actually try, Quinn?

He shrugged.

Denise tilted her head, tapping her fingers on the desktop.

—You know what? If your performance stays this poor, I get to keep your smartphone for a month.

—No way, I need that!

She shrugged.

—I'll explain to your mother the utter necessity of punitive action. I'm sure she'll understand.

Quinn crossed his arms over his chest, his brow gravely furrowed.

—You know, he said, science has proven that kids respond a lot better to positive reinforcement than negative.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, she said wryly. Is that what you're saying? Somehow I think positive reinforcement would be wasted on you, Quinn.

—Not if I had sufficient motivation.

—And what would provide sufficient motivation?

—Think I score low on the next test. You confiscate my phone. But how about if I score high on my next test . . . and you give me something instead.

—Like what? asked Denise warily.

—Your bra, said Quinn, flashing perfect teeth.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top