My loving sister (close for rvplymates)

I slapped at your hands as you opened my blouse and started to play with my breasts pushing them together. I gasped as you slid your wet cock between my breasts. You began to move between them as if they were my vagina. I sobbed as I saw your manhood begin to thrust between my breast coming very close to my face. It began to touch my lips or chin every time you pushed forward.

Your fingers were playing with my nipples sending unwanted pleasure through me. I could not stop the sound of my moans as you forced pleasure on me. I gasped as I realized your manhood pressed against my parted lips and I quickly clenched my teeth and clamped my mouth shut.
 
To bad your moans betrays you. Though you try hard to keep your mouth closed, you still moans, your nipple is getting so hard and red, so alive in my hand. Your eyes are fixed at my pumping cock, gliding up and down your chest. There are fear and excitement in your eyes.

Without warning, I grab your breast hard, pinching your nipple. You let out a loud moan and I shove my piston straight into your open mouth, and tongue.

"Don't pretend dear sis, I know you love it. Your body responded like a horny bitch. Go ahead and lick it, taste it."

My words are like command, as I hold it firm inside your mouth against your wet tongue.
 
Unwanted pleasure was running through my body when suddenly you grab my breast and pinch my nipple. I opened my mouth to both moan and cry out and suddenly you shove your shaft into my mouth.

I looked up at you as you begin to speak, "Don't pretend dear sis, I know you love it. Your body responded like a horny bitch. Go ahead and lick it, taste it." You were not asking you were demanding as you pressed your shaft harder against my tongue. I glared at you determined not to do as you asked.
 
Though you look horny, you still make a final resist. You lay still not moving a muscle although my cock is in your mouth, pressing against your tongue.

I knew I had to act fast, I reach behind me crawling my fingers up your thigh, inner thigh and found your pantie. I press and rub my fingers there and I know you can deny no more. You begin to juice quickly, soaking wet your pantie and my fingers. Your legs slowly parting wider when my stroking gets stronger. I slip my finger pass your elastic leg band and dip into your pussy, your wet pussy.
 
I tensed as I felt your fingers moving up my thigh and than move to my inner thigh. I gasped as you hand touched my panties. I gasped as your began to rub your fingers against my vagina. I groaned as your fingers moved against my vagina sending excitement through me. I couldn't stop my legs from opening as your pressed your fingers under my panties and began to rub at its nakedness. I groaned in pleasure and realized I was sucking on your shaft as the pleasure ran through my body.
 
I was so carried away with my finger fucking your wet pussy as your legs moving wider apart. I dig deeper making you moan louder and suddenly I realise you are sucking at my cock. It feels so good and growing bigger, harder and longer.

I turn around, almost sitting on your face with my balls landing just above your nose. I grab your legs and lifted up, legs spread wide and fully exposed for me.

I hold you in position and lowered myself to taste your pussy. I lick it wet and suck your woman juice. "MMM..... You taste so good. You are a real woman. Go on, sis. Lick it, give your brother some love. Lick my cock, my balls. Touch it oooh .... You are so lovely" I groan.
 
I moaned loudly as your finger pounded into my vagina. I opened my legs wide as you dug into me deeper. I was moaning louder as I lowered my head and took your cock into my mouth. I moved down and up it over and over as my tongue dragged along it. I could feel your cock grow thicker and longer in my mouth.

Suddenly you turned around and I looked up at your face in surprise. I tensed as I thought you were going to sit on my face when your balls landed just above my nose. Suddenly you grabbed my legs and I made a strange noise as you lifted them up and spread my legs wide. I blushed as you stared at my vagina.

I gasped as you lowered your face to my vagina and began to lick it. I moaned from the pleasure of it as you continued to lick and made sounds of pleasure as if you were enjoying how I tasted. Sensations of pleasure exploded through my body even before you raised your face and said, "MMM..... You taste so good. You are a real woman. Go on, sis. Lick it, give your brother some love. Lick my cock, my balls. Touch it oooh .... You are so lovely".

I tentively began to lick your cock as I touched and rubbed it. I began to suck it as you worked on my vagina. I was moaning, licking and sucking as excitement ran through me. I did not worry about this being wrong I wanted the pleasure and wanted to give you pleasure too.
 
The situation is getting so wet and horny. I finger fuck you deep, Jamming 3 fingers in and out and at the same time sucking and licking your sweet pussy. Your moaning quickly brings me to full hardness and with your greedy lips wrapping around it, I spur my first load of hot cum inside your mouth.

I Did not back out. I Continue feasting at your pussy and shove a finger up your tiny ass hole.
 
The pleasure you were giving me was unbelievable as your finger move rapidly and deeply into my vagina. I was moaning loudly as you sucked ad licked my juices. I reached out and felt how hard and long your cock was ad I began to stroke it. You were driving me wild when suddenly you shoved a finger into my rectum and I moaned even louder. I was lost in pleasure from all the sensations you were giving me.
 
Finally, you are responding and you stroke my cock to make it bigger. Your gently licking turns into wild sucking and I push my cock deeper into your greedy mouth, almost gagging. You let out a loud moan when I slam my finger into your ass. I was surprise when you did not resist but I can feel your body tensed and shaking with pleasure.

"Oh darling sis, I just can't resist but to fuck you. I want to loose my virginity for you. You taste so sweet and I promise to take care of you forever" I confess my desire. Without waiting for you to change your mind, I turn around and rub my hard cock at your pussy, stroking up and down along that nicely trim pussy knocking gently at your virgin entrance.

I shove the crown at the entrance and find it very tight. You are already painting....
 
I was gently sucking on your cock when suddenly you slammed it deep into my mouth and throat. I gagged a bit before I got use to what you were doing. I began to suck and lick it as your finger rams into my behind. It was a strange sensation as my body got use to what you were doing and pleasure ran though me.

I heard you speak and listened as I kept sucking and licking your cock. "Oh darling sis, I just can't resist but to fuck you. I want to loose my virginity for you. You taste so sweet and I promise to take care of you forever" I was not sure if that was a good idea. I tensed as your huge cock pressed against the opening of my vagina.

I moaned as you rubbed your cock against my vagina sending waves of pleasure through me. Excitement was running through me when suddenly I felt the pressure of your cock at the entrance of my vagina. I gasped as you shoved just the head of it into me. I began to pant as strange sensations ran through me.
 
You are holding me tight and did not resist. I push and stretch your tight virgin entrance slowly, inch by inch as I rock deeper each time.

Your legs are wide open and soon I found your legs wrapping around my waist. I can feel the resistance of your virgin flag and you are panting heavily.

I kiss you lovingly, giving you much assurance and taking my time carrying your lovely body. I whisper "wrap your arms around me when you are ready. I am going to make you a real woman now" kissing you more and I caress your harden nipple.
 
You are holding me tight and I did not resist. I liked how you were holding me as you rocked slowly into my vagina sending waves of pleasure through me. I wrapped my legs around you as you entered me slowly sending more waves of pleasure through me. I moaned loudly before you kissed me lovingly.

Your breath tickled my ear as you whispered "wrap your arms around me when you are ready. I am going to make you a real woman now". I was enjoying the sensations as you kissed me and caressed my nipple. I was extremely excited as I whispered, "I am ready to be a real woman".
 
Your resistance are gone. You hug me close and whisper "I am ready to be a real woman". You had your legs wrapped around my waist and lift yourself to meet my gentle rocking motion.

I attack you without warning, licking and kissing your neck, sucking and licking more to make it real wet. I also increase the tempo and rock deeper into you, knocking at your virgin flag.

"Yes sis, I just can't hold on much longer, I want to fuck you now. I want to plug my cock deep inside you. Do you want my cock? Tell me if you want it deep, you want it hard? Oooh.... " I grunt like a wild animal.

I waited for you to talk, I love to hear you begging, I love to hear your naughty remarks. As you begin to talk, and gets hornier with your words, I suddenly ram deep and hard into your juicy cunt. Your sentences interrupted with a shocking scream as my heavy balls hit the bottom. I lay on top of you right and deep.
 
I hugged you tightly and shocked myself by whispering, "I am ready to be a real woman". I tightened my legs around you waist and lifted and then pressed myself against you shaft. It was rubbing against my opening and tickling the little piece of flesh that was there. I moaned in pleasure as you licked and kissed my neck. You gentle rocking against my vagina made me moan louder. My legs were wrapped tightly around your waist as the sensations became stronger.

Suddenly you were licking sucking and kissing my neck sending sensations of excitement through me. I felt your manhood press into me and felt it press against my hymen. You began to attach my body harder licking and kissing my neck and sucking.

Suddenly you spoke with a kind of excitement in your voice, "Yes sis, I just can't hold on much longer, I want to fuck you now. I want to plug my cock deep inside you. Do you want my cock? Tell me if you want it deep, you want it hard? Oooh.... " I heard you grunt like a wild animal. I was about tell you to stop when suddenly you rammed yourself deep inside of me. I screamed and began to pound my hands on your back as tears of pain slipped down my face.
 
You are so encouraging, hugging and kissing me tightly. You are so horny, moaning and wrapping your legs, not to let me go. I spoke of my desire to fuck you and you are still moaning without much resistance. So I shove my big hard cock deep into your pussy, taking your virginity as well as giving mine to you too.

You scream so loudly, drumming my back with your hand. I don't really know if it's the pain or fear that gives you such a drastic reaction but there is nothing much I can do to reverse the situation. I Continue to saw slowly, in and out of your pussy. The tight passage are getting wet and movement are easier now. I move my hip slowly, sliding all the way out and then all the way in, hitting the bottom.

This is a new sensation and you are breathing heavily.
 
I had my arms wrapped around you tightly as I moaned and wrapped my legs around you. I could feel your hard erect manhood pressing against the entrance to my vagina. When you entered me I screamed in both pain and excitement as you moved inside of me slowly and deeply. After a little while I felt excitement and pleasure as you move inside of me pulling back and than ramming into me over and over. I moaned in pleasure as I held onto you tightly. I continued to hug and kiss you wanting more of this new pleasure running through me.
 
When I first enter your virgin pussy, you are screaming and drumming my back but as I continue fucking in slow long stroke, you begin to respond differently, you hugs me tight and started kissing me. You are very horny as you moan very loud. You breath heavily, taking each stroke deep into your wet pussy.

"Oh sis, you are so beautiful, I never regret doing this to you. I want you to know I love you and I can't resist fucking your sweet pussy. Do you love it? Oooh touch me, kiss me more, tell me you love my cock. You will make me hornier." I murmur into your ears.

Then lovingly, I dart my lewd tongue at your soft neck, your face and into your ears. Licking then all wet and lovingly.
 
Pleasure was running through me as you pounded into me. I heard your voice through a fog of pleasure, "Oh sis, you are so beautiful, I never regret doing this to you. I want you to know I love you and I can't resist fucking your sweet pussy. Do you love it? Oooh touch me, kiss me more, tell me you love my cock. You will make me hornier."

I moaned as your words excited me even more. I told you, "I love you too." I ran my hands over your body as I returned your kisses. I whispered "I love your cock." I wanted you to be hornier as I wanted you to take me harder and faster.
 
The fucking is getting wild, I lift you of the bed and that still don't stop our action. You thrust forward following my rhythm, meeting thrust for thrust.

You are enjoying this fucking now, so I place you on top allowing you with more freedom to explore your needs and your liking. I love watching your perky breast and hard nipple as I gently play it with my hands.

"Yeah fuck me the way you wish. I am all your" I speak proudly.
 
You were pounding into me hard and fast when suddenly you lift me off the bed and thrust into me even harder. I began to match your thrusts moaning in unbelievable pleasure. Suddenly your turned over and I was on top. I moaned and began to move faster and faster as you excite me more by playing with my breasts. I was groaning loudly when I heard you speak, "Yeah fuck me the way you wish. I am all your". I groaned loudly and began to move faster and harder so that your huge shaft went deeper into my vagina.
 
I was drawing closer and closer to the edge. You are riding like a cowgirl, bouncing heavily and landed deep on my cock. "Oh yes sis, more more more, fuck me harder, harder.... I am going to cum soon." I was shouting excitedly when your handset suddenly rang.
 
I was so close to my climax as I rode you fast and hard. I heard you cheering me on and was screaming out your pleasure as I moaned and groaned. Suddenly my cell phone went off startling me and making me stop what I was doing. I was gasping for air and looking at you as if this was the first time I was seeing you. I checked the number but did not answer the phone as I broke away from you and got shakily onto the floor. I hurried to the bathroom a bit shook up that I was having sex with my brother. I locked the door as the phone stopped ringing and sat on the toilet trying to figure out why I would have sex with my brother.
 
I know this is a bad time to ask any questions and most likely her boy friend is calling. So I decided to leave her alone for awhile. She will not put the blame on me, after all, she was as wild as I am and fucking her brain out, moaning and screaming with pleasure. She will need to talk to me about keeping this secret from her boy friend.

I left her room, heading for a shower. It is so frustrating when she pulls off and stop just before I cum. Without much hesitate, I release my anger jacking off in the bath. "Aaargh...." I scream aloud, shooting a heavy and powerful load across the shower as it slowly wash off from the wall.

It was almost 7 and I believe Mike would be here pretty soon or at least he will call pretty soon.I lay on my bed , flipping a comic.
 
Back
Top