Cyclista's criterium.

No gym. Bike trainer in winter, that's all. But I am an active girl, and do a lot of activities/sports.
Love your sweet comments!! :heart:
As you guys like blurred, strange pictures, here's an other one for you to enjoy! :D;)

attachment.php
I looked at this while drunk and its not blurry at all!

Thank you.. They did look like they were hugging your curves nicely... VERY SEXY.. ALL OF YOU!!

Thanks a lot to you all! :D :kiss:

How many of you have not seen my, let's call it «Boobie-drop» gif?

Drop Gif

I have not.. And I would LOVE to... Too bad i only have a few minutes left in my day.. Give me something to look forward to tomorrow with tho.. PLease:heart::rose::kiss:

Stayed

I want you to know that I stayed for that.. And that I also Thank You VERY much.. I will have that on my mind for some needed relief tonight.. YUMMO... WOW!!! Thanks again!!!:heart::heart::heart:

I want you to know that I stayed for that.. And that I also Thank You VERY much.. I will have that on my mind for some needed relief tonight.. YUMMO... WOW!!! Thanks again!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Great! :D
:kiss::kiss:

Here's the better picture that I posted on an other thread. Not the best, but still better. You'll understand.

attachment.php

Wow you are right this picture is even better. You are just amazing to look at.

Here's the better picture that I posted on an other thread. Not the best, but still better. You'll understand.

attachment.php

Hey so runners have to tape their nipples to prevent chaffing do bikers have to do the same?

Thanks a lot to you all! :D :kiss:

How many of you have not seen my, let's call it «Boobie-drop» gif?
I have now!! I must say, I think you have one of if not the nicest set of books on this site! Thank You!

attachment.php

Not the best? Not too bad from here.
I assume you're talking about the quality of the pic and not the quality of the subject?:D

I'm kind of a bike nerd. Couldn't help but subscribe.
And am not too concerned that I haven't actually seen a bike yet.
:D
Liking everything that I have seen so far. That gif is superb.

Back