The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Its quite simple we are all Normal. Now mind you normal is relative........for in an insane asylum the normal is to be insane...........So here at the Inn the norm is.......:eek:

scratches head

Best not dwell on semantics to much after all. :eek:

I dare susect you are right LS :rose:

*tosses the rose into the air like Tuxedo Mask*

I'm often right.

Its quite simple we are all Normal. Now mind you normal is relative........for in an insane asylum the normal is to be insane...........So here at the Inn the norm is.......:eek:

scratches head

Best not dwell on semantics to much after all. :eek:
Dwelling on anything for too long is a bad idea imo.

But I could use some antics to pass the day.

*puts lampshade on head and climbs on a table*

Mind my head you rafters dwellers!!

Lounges in my self proclaimed leather armchair sipping my tea, watching the antics, whilst disappearing every now and then to check on the scoff

Hmm... well played, CF, well played.

*cracks open a Newcastle Brown Ale*

*crawls out of his hole mumbling something about busy, busy, busy.*

*grabs a gin and starts to head back to the hole then notices the shiny shine is in the room*

*Rubs noses*:rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

*heads back to the hole with a distracted frown on his face*

Drink up and then come dance with me. Unless you are going to leave the new guy all alone on his first day.

*looks at you innocently from inder the lampshade*

You wouldn't do that would you?

*crawls out of his hole mumbling something about busy, busy, busy.*

*grabs a gin and starts to head back to the hole then notices the shiny shine is in the room*

*Rubs noses*:rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

*heads back to the hole with a distracted frown on his face*

*Replaces his gin with a virgin tonic and places the roses in the glass* It's too early for you to start drinking.

*nosebumps back* You're v. sweet. ;) don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. :heart:

Take care hon and try not to work yourself to death. *sighing* You're actually not even the first, second or third person I've told that to today. What is it with some people and taking the world on their shoulders?! Tell your boss to stuff it and turn your phone off. You're not getting paid extra to answer messages at home.

Don't make me get the newspaper xD Okay I have it here anyway. I know what to do with it. :rolleyes:

Drink up and then come dance with me. Unless you are going to leave the new guy all alone on his first day.

*looks at you innocently from inder the lampshade*

You wouldn't do that would you?

It's 9:30 at night, the sun is still up and birds are singing outside my window. You know what that means?

Bartender! Check please!!! lol

Don't get too trashnozzled. You know that shit will give you an early death.

Goodnight everyone!

It's 9:30 at night, the sun is still up and birds are singing outside my window. You know what that means?

Bartender! Check please!!! lol

Don't get too trashnozzled. You know that shit will give you an early death.

Goodnight everyone!

sweeeeet dreams LS
:kiss:

*Replaces his gin with a virgin tonic and places the roses in the glass* It's too early for you to start drinking.

*nosebumps back* You're v. sweet. ;) don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. :heart:

Take care hon and try not to work yourself to death. *sighing* You're actually not even the first, second or third person I've told that to today. What is it with some people and taking the world on their shoulders?! Tell your boss to stuff it and turn your phone off. You're not getting paid extra to answer messages at home.

Don't make me get the newspaper xD Okay I have it here anyway. I know what to do with it. :rolleyes:

:cattail::heart::heart::heart::rose::kiss::devil:

Quietly sneaks in and settles onto a large, comfy floor cushion in a dark corner, water bottle in hand. Just seeking sanctuary for a short time between elementary school track & field day and the evening's concert. If you haven't ever had to endure a 5th grade band concert, consider yourself lucky. Tonight's concert will be my third and final 5th grade band concert. I have no fecking clue why they decided to schedule it for the same day as track & field day, but whatever. The kids' last day of school is next Monday.

Quietly sneaks in and settles onto a large, comfy floor cushion in a dark corner, water bottle in hand. Just seeking sanctuary for a short time between elementary school track & field day and the evening's concert. If you haven't ever had to endure a 5th grade band concert, consider yourself lucky. Tonight's concert will be my third and final 5th grade band concert. I have no fecking clue why they decided to schedule it for the same day as track & field day, but whatever. The kids' last day of school is next Monday.

Evening Ruby,
settling on another cushion next to yours..

Sometimes school's planning dept are on another planet...

hiya Ruby:rose:

Back