BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Glad to see you back! It's been a while. I remember all of your pics from the last time you were here and it seems like you don't age, wtf?!?! You're still look like proper hotwife material girl, nice!!

Here's one from last weekend :)
(Disregard my watch - I took it off before I went out lol!)

attachment.php
Wow, that is sure a beautiful sight to behold!

Glad to see you back! It's been a while. I remember all of your pics from the last time you were here and it seems like you don't age, wtf?!?! You're still look like proper hotwife material girl, nice!!

Hi there!!! It's good to be back, definitely has been a while - it's amazing how many pics I've had taken in the interim ;) and I'm trying to do everything I can to slow down Father Time! lol

Wow, that is sure a beautiful sight to behold!

Thank you very much :)

I hope your day is going well, and thank you for returning

It's Friday, so the day couldn't be any better! And happy to be returning :)

Have a great weekend!

Thank you very much. I hope the same for you, and I hope that we might get to see more of you on the weekend

Welcome back... I love the legs. I hope you enjoy your stay second time around:rose:

Don't remember you from before, but I will certainly stay around and look out for your beautiful photos.

you will make us all very hot thinking about what all you might send to us over the weekend.

Whichever one I post, I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Welcome back... I love the legs. I hope you enjoy your stay second time around:rose:

Well, with compliments and nice posts like this, I'm sure the second time around will be more amazing than the first. Thank you!

Don't remember you from before, but I will certainly stay around and look out for your beautiful photos.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy :)

A warm welcome, your looking very fit.

A warm thank you! I appreciate the kind words! :)

This firecracker is red hot!!!! Damn!!!

MWAHHHHHHH :kiss: - thank you sweetie!! :)

Wow, absolutely stunning...Welcome back gorgeous!!!

Thank you! Y'all are making me wish I came back sooner! :)

Welcome back!! And that black dress is a great way to get back into things (or out of things) :D

Great thread... Enjoy the posts, especially your photo(s).
very fit and sexy

Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Look forward to saying hello and re-connecting! :rose:

** Because I have a slight feeling you didn't visit this thread for the articles **

DRESSES
Lil black dress
FIRECRACKER! Great to see your thread. I have been off and on LIT the past few months so I am glad I saw your thread...subscribed :rose::kiss:

Back