Guys - Where would you take my wife to screw her?

Some chain name two star businessman hotel; the kind of place that's jammed packed Monday through Thursday but on the weekend it's empty.

The bar. You, your wife, maybe two of the regulars. The poor bar guy drew the short straw that night, he has to be there even though no money is going to be made.

Hell, the F&B manager doesn't even show any more.

I stuff a $50 in the bartenders glass and his eyes pop open. "No questions, and he picks up everyone's tab." I point to you.

Your wife. I push her against the bar, pull the hem of her dress up, her panties down. Ask one of the regulars if he wants them... he nods excitedly. I tell the bartender "Pour her a shot" and he does. It sits right in front of her, between her hands. Those hands of hers grasping the edge of the bar.

She picks up the shot and I unzip my pants. She brings it to her lips as I rest my glans against those glorious globes of her tight ass. As she downs it I thrust into her and...

Wow! That would be sooooo hot!

I'd like to contribute to this thread here in my own way. This hasn't happened yet but it's definitely got the potential for it to happen.

I would to take my wife to a sleazy motel. Where another man is waiting for her. I would drive her there, then depending on our prior arrangements, either go in with her to watch or wait outside in the car. Of course my preference is to watch as my sexy wifey is getting fucked. But I would understand if the guy doesn't want the husband present. Waiting outside basically just staring at the motel door im itself would be exhilarating. Knowing what's going on the other side of it! My mind whirling a 100 mph!!

Atop The Washington Monument in Baltimore

I fucked her doggy style as we both look over the Baltimore landscape

At a beach? On the beach .. in the water... You sitting down the beach waiting to reclaim her listening to us and watching

At a beach? On the beach .. in the water... You sitting down the beach waiting to reclaim her listening to us and watching

This is actually a scenario I've already given some thought to. I can see it happening one day. Where my wife and I go camping there's a nearby lake. Earlier that day we meet a man she's obviously taken a liking too. Subtly hint to him we're going for a midnight skinny dip. Low and behold, he shows up as we arrive to the dark, deserted beach. As we're in the water I give him and my wife more space, shall we say. Soon enough he's got her on the shore screwing her!

Wife

Hotel room, that way she can be free to act like the little hottie she is. I would wear her out with my mouth first. Then my cock in every hole she has as she thinks about you but is getting it from me!

Hotel room, that way she can be free to act like the little hottie she is. I would wear her out with my mouth first. Then my cock in every hole she has as she thinks about you but is getting it from me!

I love it! Hotel sex is always amazing. It's been quite awhile since another man fucked her in a hotel room. So she's definitely due. So yes, please. Just you, my wife, and a hotel bed. I'll even pop for the room!

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Bumped. Let those imaginations fly, gentlemen.

Allow me another contribution. I like the idea of renting a nice, cozy out of the way cottage for a few days. Maybe to celebrate her birthday or our anniversary. Joining us would be another man. Maybe her current lover, maybe a new guy. Of course the idea is for them to have as much sex as possible!

I have a fantasy about my lover coming and spending the afternoon casually fucking me throughout the house. Then when I'm leaning over the kitchen table taking it from behind, my husband walks in and sees us, cheerfully greets me, then goes about his evening until my lover and I are done. After I kiss my lover goodbye in our doorway, still naked I go cuddle with my husband until bedtime.

What a wonderful fantasy! This is one I could enjoy.

I have a fantasy about my lover coming and spending the afternoon casually fucking me throughout the house. Then when I'm leaning over the kitchen table taking it from behind, my husband walks in and sees us, cheerfully greets me, then goes about his evening until my lover and I are done. After I kiss my lover goodbye in our doorway, still naked I go cuddle with my husband until bedtime.

I agree. This is a fantastic scenario. From the husbands perspective, I'd love to walk in on this. I too would greet them then let them finish up. More than likely my wife will want to finish up in the bedroom at this point.

Where would I take your wife? In the ass most likely. :D

I'm the only guy that's ever had anal sex with my wife. But it's looking like it's just a matter of time before she gives it up to her current lover. I hope then that opens the floodgates.

I'm the only guy that's ever had anal sex with my wife. But it's looking like it's just a matter of time before she gives it up to her current lover. I hope then that opens the floodgates.

I can hope you will be there to watch.

I am not a guy but I would take your wife to the local park and find a nice wooded area something that we could hide in but not to covered so we won't get caught. I would fuck her hard with my large strap on.

I am not a guy but I would take your wife to the local park and find a nice wooded area something that we could hide in but not to covered so we won't get caught. I would fuck her hard with my large strap on.

This would definitely be hot. I could get into my wife having sex with a woman. I have fantasized about a variation of this where I drive my wife and another man to a secluded area just outside town. They take a blanket and step into the woods. But close enough where I can hear them. Then Imlisten to them screw like wild animals.

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Bumped. Every guy has thought about fucking another man's wife. I'd love to hear from you!

I know there's more to tell here. Let's hear it guys.

Back