Taste your own...

I always eat my cum out of the ass or pussy I just fucked, why waste it. I love to eat cum, mine or anyone elses.

I usually shoot into my hand and lick some fast. Before the post orgasm lull sets in. I think like others it's better from another source...wink wink.

I have. Decided one time to cum on my own face. Rolled my legs up over my head and jerked off until I came all over my face. Got some in my mouth and decided to swallow it down.

I have. Decided one time to cum on my own face. Rolled my legs up over my head and jerked off until I came all over my face. Got some in my mouth and decided to swallow it down.
I wanted to eat my cum for a long time, but always got the post orgasm desire drop, and couldn't do it. One time, I wanted to make sure it would happen, so as my orgasm approached, I slid off the bed and threw my legs over my head. I stared at my penis just an inch or so away from my mouth. A moment later, I opened my mouth and came on my lips, chin, cheeks, and in my mouth. WOW!! I held it in my mouth for a few moments, and then swallowed.

A few weeks ago, I was PMing with another man, and he encouraged me to lick it from my hand. I did it, and it was quite erotic and exciting.

I love cum so much - my own & other men's

I'm encouraging all the guys who have the mental desire to taste or swallow their cum to PLEASE go one more step, it's the most forbidden, taboo thing for a man to do, and it tastes WONDERFUL.

It may taste salty at first, but we all share the DESIRE to give another man a blowjob that will not only thrill him, but he will fill your mouth with thick warm creamy sperm.

I have been eating my loads for 12 years now, and loved just giving in to my temptation, wondering if my cum would taste as good as it feels when it roars out of your hard dick when I masturbated.

The first time I did it, I came in a shot glass, and swirled my tongue in the gruel, tasting it, excited that I was doing it at last, then poured the glass into my mouth and swallowed my first load of cum.

It was so freeing, I felt proud of doing this nasty queer deed.

And years later, I started to blow other men and truly loved sucking their cocks, fondling their balls, and loving the rush of their cum just as much as they loved cumming in my mouth.

I think any guy who takes that last step will never regret doing it, and want to blow a man more than ever.

Everytime I masturbate, I eat my cum; I've grown to love it and really like my taste. The next step I would like to take would be to swallow someone else's cum

It took me a while to beat the post orgasm loss of desire, but now I really enjoy licking it up.

I love tasting my own cum. Here is a pic of a small load that I slurped up. Now I shoot it into a shot glass and swallow the load. Not every time but pretty often. I would love to suck a load out of a hard cock for my first time.

https://imgur.com/GauLGAX

I'm encouraging all the guys who have the mental desire to taste or swallow their cum to PLEASE go one more step, it's the most forbidden, taboo thing for a man to do, and it tastes WONDERFUL.

It may taste salty at first, but we all share the DESIRE to give another man a blowjob that will not only thrill him, but he will fill your mouth with thick warm creamy sperm.

I have been eating my loads for 12 years now, and loved just giving in to my temptation, wondering if my cum would taste as good as it feels when it roars out of your hard dick when I masturbated.

The first time I did it, I came in a shot glass, and swirled my tongue in the gruel, tasting it, excited that I was doing it at last, then poured the glass into my mouth and swallowed my first load of cum.

It was so freeing, I felt proud of doing this nasty queer deed.

And years later, I started to blow other men and truly loved sucking their cocks, fondling their balls, and loving the rush of their cum just as much as they loved cumming in my mouth.

I think any guy who takes that last step will never regret doing it, and want to blow a man more than ever.

I love to eat my own cum every time I jerk off. I can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner. I agree with you PG564E it has greatly increased my desire to suck another man’s cock and to enjoy the taste of his cum. That is my next big hurdle to overcome. Actually finding a guy and then actually blowing him completely.

Only from a "Snowball" and cleaning out the S.O.'s beautifully shaved bare pussy afterwards......but.....no problem with taste.....:)

I love to eat my own cum every time I jerk off. I can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner. I agree with you PG564E it has greatly increased my desire to suck another man’s cock and to enjoy the taste of his cum. That is my next big hurdle to overcome. Actually finding a guy and then actually blowing him completely.

I’m with you love eat every load and can’t wait for the next. Of course we could meet up and try each other’s. :kiss:

I love the taste of any cum including my own. I am fortunate that I am flexible and I am able to lay on my back and put my over my head and aim my cock at face and mouth.

Yes , another here who enjoys eating cum , either from masturbation or more usually licking it up after shooting in or over my wife. I am a good cummer so plenty of salty protein to eat.

Craving thick love cream from my cock

I am turned on reading this thread and this is my 2nd post on it. Nothing in the world is so thrilling to first acquire the complete desire to experience the unique taste of semen. The warm slimy gruel that transforms a straight guy, or a married guy, into a skilled and eager cock sucker who blows men for the sheer joy of a man to burst streams of sperm into your mouth.

I love my cum, and have for many years now. I wish I had eaten every load I shot from masturbating. But, I can only enjoy the next load that erupts from my dick.

Real men love cum and suck cocks as often as they can.

I love blowing a load on my face. Not as limber as I was when I was younger, it to feel the cum splash on my face and mouth is a huge turn on.

I have only tasted my pre cum. Like many other guys post orgasm I lose the desire to eat my own cum.

I love tasting my own cum. Here is a pic of a small load that I slurped up. Now I shoot it into a shot glass and swallow the load. Not every time but pretty often. I would love to suck a load out of a hard cock for my first time.

https://imgur.com/GauLGAX

Nice! Bet it was tasty. Fellow Wisconsinite here in the 262. Long time self cum eater just not every time. Goal for 2019 is to eat all or some of my loads when jacking off or at least saving for later consumption as needed. So far no need to save I'm happy to say. 3 for 3.

I note there are a half dozen or so guys from Wisconsin on this site that seem to be regular cum eaters or wannabes and often write about it. Would be fun to meet as a group to eat our own cum and maybe others for those so inclined. A cum swap meet (or meat) so to speak. Enjoy your loads!

Bonerbrew

Back