Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears out of bedroom with an ice water..... Wow, I'm hung over.... I need a hug :confused:

Appears out of bedroom with an ice water..... Wow, I'm hung over.... I need a hug :confused:
You and your partying Jen - tsch! C'mere and let me have a look at you - have you even taken off your make up?!
Go take a shower - I can smell man all over you
I'll make you some coffee: I would suggest green tea but I know you're a lost cause :rolleyes:
:kiss:

Sound of shower starting..... I'll try the tea :heart:

I have been eating healthy and running lately.
You are a sweet ....sexy lady.

new here, love love love a good sexy lady to cum 2
*shouts from shower*
If that's a guy out there, make yourself a drink, read the laminated Rules of the House on the wall and make yourself comfortable.
Jen and I are kinda busy, I think, but we'll be out if a jif

*shouts from shower*
If that's a guy out there, make yourself a drink, read the laminated Rules of the House on the wall and make yourself comfortable.
Jen and I are kinda busy, I think, but we'll be out if a jif

"so that's how you make your hair sooo shiny :D". I love learning this hotty's beauty secretes.....

"so that's how you make your hair sooo shiny :D". I love learning this hotty's beauty secretes.....
The way your hair makes patterns on your face in this water
... I could eat you
Will that guy still be waiting?
"Are you still there fella?"
There's always someone comes along and stops us... should we ask him to pass the conditioner? ;)

Ok hold it there.... Hand me the shower head... Make it a bit warmer... Almost hot...:devil:

Now this is a new razor.... Do you like the strawberry smell of my shave cream?

Now this is a new razor.... Do you like the strawberry smell of my shave cream?
How's that... that feeling just sends me ...
Oh!
Let me smell
Oh yum... strawberries - like your nipples
Am I holding that right?

.... There .... Picture perfect:devil:
Now come into my room after we dry off and I'll get that lotion for you....... Walks dripping wet into her bedroom.
Jenny :kiss:

!!!

.... There .... Picture perfect:devil:
Now come into my room after we dry off and I'll get that lotion for you....... Walks dripping wet into her bedroom.
Jenny :kiss:

Can't wait to see where that leads to! ;)

And that my friends is how to put a Hott lady to bed :heart:
I hope everyone is fantastic! I'm out running my dogs .... Looks like its going to be a rainy night........ Anyone want to keep me company? See you all soon:kiss:

And that my friends is how to put a Hott lady to bed :heart:
I hope everyone is fantastic! I'm out running my dogs .... Looks like its going to be a rainy night........ Anyone want to keep me company? See you all soon:kiss:

I do, let's play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back