chat (army guy on duty)

Am just relaxing for few hours here. Hot shower and new clothes, so feeling fresh and a very relaxed.

Would love to chat...
 
Hi all,

I'm on duty at the moment, but keen to chat is anyone is around.

Cheers,
 
Thanks for the pms. Great to hear from some many people. Very busy here and only intermittent access to internet. I will reply to everyone who contacted me.

Just been for a hard run and light gym session. Freshly showered and relaxing on my own. Would love to chat if any nice ladies are around.

Cheers
 
You sure there's no camera around you like when you are chatting with girls?
 
Haha I hope not. I know this place pretty well.

Though my web cam has been known to work:O But only very occasionally.
 
hi,

Am alone in the computer room on an army base. Very quiet tonight, am on duty here alone tonight. A fantasy of mine to chat with a girl while on duty. Internet is pretty bad sometimes, but doing well at the moment.

Send me a pm if you'd like to chat.

Cheers
I doubt you had trouble finding help lol A guy in uniform... *whistle*
 
You are quite right. The girls here do seem to love a guy in uniform;)

Would love to chat sometime brownislandgurl;)
 
I'm around for a little while. Am on duty so need to be respectable;) But would enjoy a chat and challenge from a nice girl.

PM me if you're a fan of a guy in uniform... on duty.
 
Thanks for the PM's everyone. I love the messages. Sorry it takes so long to get back to you sometimes. I do my best.

I'm on base and on duty at the moment, but would love to chat or play around a bit if any girls are online now. Its a hard situation, but quiet here, so would love to play;)
 
Would it be a Lit lady/ladies' fault or yours if something gone wrong while you're on duty?

:l
 
Been a long week. not much sleep but back on base now and showered and been for a nice work out. THanks for the PMs while I was gone nice to catch up.

I"ll be around for a while if anyone would like to chat.
 
hi,

Am alone in the computer room on an army base. Very quiet tonight, am on duty here alone tonight. A fantasy of mine to chat with a girl while on duty. Internet is pretty bad sometimes, but doing well at the moment.

Send me a pm if you'd like to chat.

Cheers

Dear lord, you must be tired. Why don't you come to my register next week and buy some groceries, when your done talking to some of these whores? I won't charge you for my services sir, you've done enough for our country.

Have fun! xoxoxo
 
thanks for the pm's. will try to get back to everyone.

Am around for short while if anyone is up for a little fun;)
 
Pretty quiet here on base at the moment. FInished a good workout, nice hot shower and now time to relax. Any ladies up for a chat?
 
A very busy and tiring day here. But still on duty. Any ladies like to chat. I'm in the office and a few people around, but can sneakily view lit;)
 
Back
Top