A Rebirth

Great idea and wonderful view! May I kiss you from head to toe and back again? :kiss:

I think that can be arranged.....

Hmm I am going to have to think up things. Needs to be hot and still challenging.

Might have to go and scratch an itch. :D

Hope you didn't scratch too hard....once some ideas come to mind, let me know.

THUD!!!!! (Not only speechess, now unconscious cuz of you!!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

I think you're the most talented man I know. Typing while unconscious!

Great set of pics.
Super-Sexy-lent.gif

What a view! You are SOOOO SEXY

Thank you, Mr. Inspirinious. So glad you liked.

WOW... love all of them... hmm you share special one for nipple lovers... so if I tell you I a lover of all your sexy body you will share more of all of you... when softly tell you have things for belly buttons too..

Hugs

fred

You are so sweet, Fred. I'll see what I can do.

Love the new shots, a....lot.... :kiss:

Thank you for sharing with us.

Thank you, Azuldrgon.

You do that often! (inspire me)
I love your signature! It's quite mesmerizing.;)

*blushes deeper* thank you. Mr. Inspirinious did that for me. I like it too :eek:

Not too hard at all.

I had the wonderful idea of using those hosiery as a gag stuffing the panties in your pussy then using the fore mentioned string to connect those nipples to that clit. Make it tight enough that when you flex it tugs. Then a good vibrator to your clit should make for some interesting fun indeed.

I am sure those panties would get nice and wet and really if you ease off a bit after the first time you cum it could be a fun game of seeing how many times one can get you off.

It has been a fun and exciting week around here ;) Today seems a little boring in comparision. I typically wear fishnets on Fridays but today I wanted to try out a new pair of hosiery I bought in Chicago. They felt great against my skin and, if I do say so myself, don't look that bad...but you can be the judge of that :D

Also, just throwing this out there...if you have any suggestions/requests, please let me know. I am looking for creative challenges :)

yes Yes YES!!! I if you couldn't tell I LOVE sexy legs in hot hosiery and sweetie you delivered! What I wouldn't do to be able to caresses your nylon encased legs, thighs, ass... :p :kiss:

I will need to open up the dusty caverns of my erotic imagination to see where we can take it from here. The things that you have done this week have been wonderful.

It has been a fun and exciting week around here ;) Today seems a little boring in comparision. I typically wear fishnets on Fridays but today I wanted to try out a new pair of hosiery I bought in Chicago. They felt great against my skin and, if I do say so myself, don't look that bad...but you can be the judge of that :D

Also, just throwing this out there...if you have any suggestions/requests, please let me know. I am looking for creative challenges :)

A view from the front
A different angle
Backside
Backside again
For the nipple lovers
In the dressing room
Hosiery - Pic 1
Hosiery - Pic 2
Hosiery - Pic 3

You look outstanding in these! A very good choice for you.
I think the leather studded kitty headband would have gone perfectly with the outfit ;)

:kiss::heart:

Not too hard at all.

I had the wonderful idea of using those hosiery as a gag stuffing the panties in your pussy then using the fore mentioned string to connect those nipples to that clit. Make it tight enough that when you flex it tugs. Then a good vibrator to your clit should make for some interesting fun indeed.

I am sure those panties would get nice and wet and really if you ease off a bit after the first time you cum it could be a fun game of seeing how many times one can get you off.

Mmmmmmm I'll have to give that a try ;)

yes Yes YES!!! I if you couldn't tell I LOVE sexy legs in hot hosiery and sweetie you delivered! What I wouldn't do to be able to caresses your nylon encased legs, thighs, ass... :p :kiss:

I will need to open up the dusty caverns of my erotic imagination to see where we can take it from here. The things that you have done this week have been wonderful.

I'm so glad you liked Mr. Hubs_in_hose. Please let me know what you come up with ;)

Oh my goodness!!
Yes lover?

Oh Gorgeous, I love that you rise to the challenge ;) I'm glad that you shared a little after lunch naughtiness with me.
:kiss::kiss:

Anytime, Beautiful! You know that :kiss:

You look outstanding in these! A very good choice for you.
I think the leather studded kitty headband would have gone perfectly with the outfit ;)

:kiss::heart:

I just guess that means we need to go back for a shopping spree and some fun in the city ;)

So it's Saturday night and I'm lounging around in a body stocking. I took some pictures earlier today. Two were at the request of a friend because he sent me pics and the others were to cheer another friend up. I hope each of you enjoy :kiss: Happy Saturday!

Me fully clothed
Fully nude - Pic 1
Fully nude -Pic 2
Full Body Suit - Legs
Full Body Suit - Backside
Full Body Suit - Front
Full Body Suit - Crotchless

Awesome pictures as always!:kiss::heart::rose: Take a guess which are my favorites.;)

So it's Saturday night and I'm lounging around in a body stocking. I took some pictures earlier today. Two were at the request of a friend because he sent me pics and the others were to cheer another friend up. I hope each of you enjoy :kiss: Happy Saturday!

mmm, thank you!

Last edited:
I think it almost makes it sexier to see you fully clothed and then stripped down. Fully clothed it is like one could see you anywhere and then it all gets turned up.

Back