~Texas Cantina~

I will let you decide that - I am not familiar with drinking too much :) So go easy.

That will happen after a few drinks ;) But more than likely, fall on my face

Ill trust your word on that, then again, what do I know of drinks - good or bad :)

Best thing is to start simple and weak then work your way up. I can do you a tequlia sunrise that's damned pretty but has a slight kick to it. Don't worry about getting a bit wobbly. We have plenty of loungers.

It's snowing outside.... Yuck!

It was 56 at 5:00 when I left work. It's 30 now. And snowing...

attachment.php

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 50
We have other libations as well. Did you see the size of the garden as you came in? This being directed towards Fantasy of course.
I didn't notice the garden. Guess I was too excited about showing MsT her new cantina sign :D

Best thing is to start simple and weak then work your way up. I can do you a tequlia sunrise that's damned pretty but has a slight kick to it. Don't worry about getting a bit wobbly. We have plenty of loungers.

Yes, please start weak - seriously :) Too strong will only make me sick. Just show me where the loungers are that way I can be prepared ahead of time

OMGosh!!

Im so sorry I missed this Blue ....

Please forgive me

:kiss:

I know how easy it is to get distracted her with so many temptations. All is forgiven but that doesn't me that there won't be a bit of punishment for you. :devil::kiss:

Back