men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm very horny but I would have to take part too, two of us giving her an incredible experience would be mind blowing and then I know she would love to see us sucking each other afterwards too.

It's only happened once so far but it's due to happen again

When we talk about it while fucking she gets so wet it's almost as if that pussy has already been used

That is awesome! I can't help but envy you - I also can't help wanting to fuck your wife! :D

Don't know if you would call it pillow talk but we 'discussed' it. We'd already had same room sex with them and I'd noticed her interest. So it wasn't a total shock.
Also, would you really call it "blessed"? "Fun", sure! But "blessed"??! *LOL*

I'm going to avoid all the awkward steps by never marrying.

People are boring and relationships are not worth the effort.

My wife and I have a pretty hot situation going on right now with a co-worker of mine. He comes over about once or twice a month to fuck her. Sometimes I'm home and I get to listen to them go at it, sometimes I get out of the house and run errands while they fuck. I pick out her lingerie for her, shave her pussy, and help her get ready. It drives both of us crazy and makes her incredibly hot. She's been fucking him for almost two years and she has basically become his whore. She takes him without a condom, lets him come where he wants, and he does whatever he wants to her. She's even visits him in his office and fucks him, then comes upstairs to my office to suck me off and tell me about it. It's been a perfect situation for exploring this kind of thing because he's safe, reliable, and needs to keep everything quiet or his family will self-destruct (he's in a sexless marriage with young children in the picture). He's a prefect colleague in meetings and an absolute professional, but a few times a month he comes over and makes my wife his bitch.

I've always wanted my wife to be a little slut at a conference. She's 30, 34-24-34, in good shape and cute as hell, so she doesn't have a hard time attracting attention, but safety is always an issue with strangers. Once at a conference she left her Skype on and I watched her suck off the guy who was leading the training session in her hotel room, but it's never gone further than that. Recently, though, we found out my colleague is going out of town for a conference of his own in April, so he's going to "borrow" my wife for a night. I've always wanted to talk to her on the phone while she was sucking cock or getting fucked, so hopefully this will be a chance to fulfill those kinds of fantasies.

I never thought I'd be in any kind of "hot wife" situation, but so far it's been a lot of fun for both of us. (I've shared my thoughts about it on this thread previously.) It makes her incredibly hot, and because we aren't into withholding or cuckolding on that level, we fuck all the time. It's made our sex life really intense, and I'd like to think that we have a lot of honesty and openness, perhaps even more than we would have if we had never involved other people. Plus there is the added perk that when I met a cute younger woman who was into older men on a recent trip, I got to indulge that without any guilt.

Last edited:
My wife and I have a pretty hot situation going on right now with a co-worker of mine. He comes over about once or twice a month to fuck her. Sometimes I'm home and I get to listen to them go at it, sometimes I get out of the house and run errands while they fuck. I pick out her lingerie for her, shave her pussy, and help her get ready. It drives both of us crazy and makes her incredibly hot. She's been fucking him for almost two years and she has basically become his whore. She takes him without a condom, lets him come where he wants, and he does whatever he wants to her. She's even visits him in his office and fucks him, then comes upstairs to my office to suck me off and tell me about it. It's been a perfect situation for exploring this kind of thing because he's safe, reliable, and needs to keep everything quiet or his family will self-destruct (he's in a sexless marriage with young children in the picture). He's a prefect colleague in meetings and an absolute professional, but a few times a month he comes over and makes my wife his bitch.

I've always wanted my wife to be a little slut at a conference. She's 30, 34-24-34, in good shape and cute as hell, so she doesn't have a hard time attracting attention, but safety is always an issue with strangers. Once at a conference she left her Skype on and I watched her suck off the guy who was leading the training session in her hotel room, but it's never gone further than that. Recently, though, we found out my colleague is going out of town for a conference of his own in April, so he's going to "borrow" my wife for a night. I've always wanted to talk to her on the phone while she was sucking cock or getting fucked, so hopefully this will be a chance to fulfill those kinds of fantasies.

I never thought I'd be in any kind of "hot wife" situation, but so far it's been a lot of fun for both of us. (I've shared my thoughts about it on this thread previously.) It makes her incredibly hot, and because we aren't into withholding or cuckolding on that level, we fuck all the time. It's made our sex life really intense, and I'd like to think that we have a lot of honesty and openness, perhaps even more than we would have if we had never involved other people. Plus there is the added perk that when I met a cute younger woman who was into older men on a recent trip, I got to indulge that without any guilt.

You are a lucky man.

Cheers!!

Wow.....hot

Wow.....hot

Yeah, it's insanely hot. It's also turned her into a serious slut who wants cock. She's working on seducing her stats professor now (she's in graduate school). I have a feeling that, at the very least, she'll end up on her knees in his office by the end of the term.

Last edited:

very good story

Yeah, it's insanely hot. It's also turned her into a serious slut who wants cock. She's working on seducing her stats professor now (she's in graduate school). I have a feeling that, at the very least, she'll end up on her knees in his office by the end of the term.

You're situation sounds very similar to mine, with the exception that it's a guy she works with and pops over to his house about twice a month.

Like you, there is no humiliation or withholding going on, it's simply about her becoming a slut and me being seriously turned on by it.

A huge part of it for both of us is her coming home to be aggressively reclaimed by me.

You're situation sounds very similar to mine, with the exception that it's a guy she works with and pops over to his house about twice a month.

Like you, there is no humiliation or withholding going on, it's simply about her becoming a slut and me being seriously turned on by it.

A huge part of it for both of us is her coming home to be aggressively reclaimed by me.

That sounds hot as hell. Unfortunately, my wife's fuck buddy has wife and kids home at all times so it's either our place or his office, but I'm hoping at some point his family goes out of town without him...

At this late stage in life, I am not sure my wife would have sex with another man but I do encourage her to socialize with other men. There are things that I do not enjoy that she does such as art shows, dancing, etc. I think it would be good for her if she found a guy that was also interested and they could share these things. And if that turned into a sexual relationship, great. I think it would be good for her.

Wow, what kind of things does she say now about cock?

Swinging wife

Perhaps the true question should be one to break the guys into a couple of categories. (Or three if the illusive "other" is applied.)

Men, do you see yourself as a cuckold. Or are you one half of a swinging couple? :)
My husband is a cuckold but loves it. He has a very special fetish that I provide him with occasionally when I have been with another man.

Wow, what kind of things does she say now about cock?

She asks about my friends and other colleagues. She'll suck my cock and wonder how big someone is, and tell me that she won't say no if they make a pass at her. I think I've created a monster. If a lot of men knew my wife was such a slut I think it would be a hard situation to control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back