Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have several shortcomings when it comes to pleasing a confident woman....but I am willing to learn from her.

IFCT I love it when squirrel scurries by and flashes her tail at me.
 
ICT last night I had some of the hottest and the wildest cyber sex with a fellow lit member and I came so hard!!!!:devil::devil:

That is Sexy Fantastic!

I am looking forward to a similar experience later this week. My 2nd time. The first time was amazing but we were rushed for time. This next time we should have several hours. OMFG!
 
I confessed in real life to a old flame & friend that I am submissive . I never held back anything & it went down fantastic! When I propersitioned her to collar me one day & make me suck a Strapon while she wore it... She just looked me in the eyes with the most hungry look on her face, I thought she was gonna eat me then & there.
 
ICT, I wish I could wear a suit every day, just going to the grocery store or to get gas. Just be full on class everyday all day.
 
ICT I am sorry I had to rain check on meeting a Lit friend. Sometimes work does get in the way of pleasure!
 
ICT I find Chef Gordon Ramsay so incredibly sexy! Me being a sub, his demanding, aggressive behavior just gets me so turned on!
 
ICT FUCK! I just came so hard watching porn.

IACT I hate rushing to cum.
 
Last edited:
i confess that I have gotten head from women who are, uh, not height-weight proportionate, but in my defense, they always have pretty faces and I never fuck them.
*Whistles*

ICT I now know of yet one more person who probably missed out on the best stories in his life because he couldn't read past the first page.
 
ICT I get a boner most times I have a BM. Don't know why but makes it easy to wipe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top