Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an beauty and an inspiration, Carne Dulce! You are such a good little servant for your Master. I hope he lets you share all your adventures with us!

Sweet Submission

Your kind words and support make carrying out this act of submission for my Teacher even sweeter ... thank you so much!

I sure hope there will be more. This woman is dripping sexuality...and I'd love to lick it up.

Greetings

Now I'm wearing jeans, white socks, black tank top, red cardigan, black bra, orange flowered bikini panties ... and .... (here I insert a finger deeply into my pussy, pump luxuriously for a moment and then withdraw and suck it clean) ... today I taste salty and mellow ....

This is how my Teacher must be greeted every time we come together and how He has ordered me to greet you, dear friends from Literotica, when I log on ...

... and it appears He has further treats in mind for you as well ....

Last edited:
Teacher grants your request

My Teacher has told me that it may from time to time please Him to order me to submit to the requests of others. The request of luvzmature to see the uncropped version of the Shoe Store photo has pleased my Teacher and so I am posting this picture. Thank you for the opportunity to demonstrate my devotion to my beloved Dragon.

Attachments

• ShoppingDay15_uncropped.gif
    ShoppingDay15_uncropped.gif
    78.4 KB · Views: 4,236
Last edited:
Oh man...I can tell this is going to be a gread thread. She is smokin' hot and he appears to have a great imagination.

almost cumming

ah thank you for your comments ... I'm so wet now .... mmmm

My Teacher has told me that it may from time to time please Him to order me to submit to the requests of others. The request of luvzmature to see the uncropped version of the Shoe Store photo has pleased my Teacher and so I am posting this picture. Thank you for the opportunity to demonstrate my devotion to my beloved Dragon.

I love this picture. I can imagine lying beneath you as you settle down onto my face.

Last edited:
ahhh thank you

greetings ... i'm wearing jeans and ballet flats today, a pink hoodie, a black tanktop, black bra and black cotton bikini panties ... mmmmmmmmm ... five of you have generously commented on my posts since last I logged in and I have obeyed my Teacher's instructions to bring myself almost to climax for each one ... so now I taste rich and creamy, like caramel syrup .... mmmmmmmm ... thank you so much, gentlemen : - )

greetings ... i'm wearing jeans and ballet flats today, a pink hoodie, a black tanktop, black bra and black cotton bikini panties ... mmmmmmmmm ... five of you have generously commented on my posts since last I logged in and I have obeyed my Teacher's instructions to bring myself almost to climax for each one ... so now I taste rich and creamy, like caramel syrup .... mmmmmmmm ... thank you so much, gentlemen : - )

Last edited:
Oh how I love the idea of my posting causing you pleasure.....I love the idea of this thread. Your master is quite creative. I hope you treat him with the respect he so deserves....

Thank you for the pleasure of your comments

Ahhhh it is so hard to obey sometimes! .. but I am managing to abstain from climaxing in spite of the joyous pleasuring that my Teacher has commanded must acknowledge each of your comments ... ahhhh .... I am gratified by your appreciation of my Teacher's mastery ... thank you.

Three or one?

Do the last three comments count as three separate comments? : - )
I know my dear Teacher - he would insist on my taking them as three and acknowledging each separately ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

you are visually stunning and your thread is easily one of the most erotic i have read on here. i look forward to seeing more of you and reading your continued exploits.

Each time you almost orgasm, but stop . . . he owns a little bit more of your pussy. He deserves to own you. Prove your devotion.

Then share your wetness with us . . . if it pleases him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back