What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed. I had a dream this morning where I had a bunch of $100 and $1000 bills in my wallet. I woke up this morning to find less than $100 in there :(

I would be excited to find $50 in mine. There's $2 right now, and that's typical.

Mood today is okay.
Struggling to find a good routine for everything that needs to be done, but I'm working on that.

mood is good and I WILL have a good day at work today, or else.

<stamps foot for emphasis>

I refuse to answer this question until I understand the ramifications of answering said question.

You really want a spanking, right. ;)

*giggles*

You weren't supposed to know that!! :eek:

I guess I'll have to wait until this evening and hope...I mean....never mind...I'm in trouble no matter what I say now!!:devil: *smiles softly at my Sir where ever He is right now and showing how angelic I am!*

*giggles*

You weren't supposed to know that!! :eek:

I guess I'll have to wait until this evening and hope...I mean....never mind...I'm in trouble no matter what I say now!!:devil: *smiles softly at my Sir where ever He is right now and showing how angelic I am!*
You're not fooling any one. :devil:

You do want a spanking and I will deliver. :D

You're not fooling any one. :devil:

You do want a spanking and I will deliver. :D

What, you can't see the halo where it belongs? *reaches up and realizes it is gone*
Oh, I see. *feels the horns instead* Well damn!

Um, Me, want a spanking? Whatever gave you that idea?:D

Oh. Okay. When should I go over your knee?

*waits for answer*:devil::kiss:

It was my mum's 50th Birthday yesterday and today we are having a party for her. We all have new outfits to wear and it's going to be a lovely day.

Mood: excited. :)

My mood is good actually. I found a friend online today. We got out of touch about a year ago when things started to go south in that house I was living in. We chatted a bit and played our favorite pogo games while we did. We are SO not going to lose touch again.

Ecstatic.

They've two days to get 466 runs. All we need is ten wickets. . . . . . . . .

And I am recovering.

It was my mum's 50th Birthday yesterday and today we are having a party for her. We all have new outfits to wear and it's going to be a lovely day.

Mood: excited. :)

Sounds great, I hope you all had a super, super day.

Congratulations to mum.

:rose:

Ecstatic.

They've two days to get 466 runs. All we need is ten wickets. . . . . . . . .

And I am recovering.

Isn't it fantastic? Breathless anticipation just about sums it up.

I'm just pissed that we don't get the test cricket on BBC any more, they are far better at this kind of thing. I refuse to pay SKY extortionate fees just to watch their poor attempt at decent cricket coverage. I'll stick to the radio for live, and highlights on Channel 5.

Frustrated for several reasons.

One is I have posted twice to Lit and they are not showing up at all!
The other, well, any woman here is going to understand why I'm frustrated this week!

Too hot.

My body's temperature regulator isn't working today. I'm just staying inside in the cool.

Og

Isn't it fantastic? Breathless anticipation just about sums it up.

I'm just pissed that we don't get the test cricket on BBC any more, they are far better at this kind of thing. I refuse to pay SKY extortionate fees just to watch their poor attempt at decent cricket coverage. I'll stick to the radio for live, and highlights on Channel 5.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11

England won The Ashes!
England won The Ashes!
England won The Ashes!

Fantastic!:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

I am no longer sure of anything. If I satiate my desires, I sin but I deliver myself from them; if I refuse to satisfy them, they infect the whole soul.Jean-Paul Sartre (1905 - 1980)

Yup...that pretty much sums it up.

Having spent an amazing week together, I feel lost now. She was here, in my room, sitting in this chair at this laptop (complaining about the lack of a mouse). She was here in my sister's en suite, showering with my Lush products, she was here in my kitchen knowing where the bottle opener was, on my sofa snuggling with me...and now she's not.

And it feels horrible.

So my mood is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back