Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lr8kxmg0GC1qezus0o1_500.jpg

I'll be in my bunk for a bit:eek:

For me someone you can truly share a good time with means more. I was with a lovely woman who was a BBW for a year...sometime after I met a lovely woman who was a size six. Both are remembered as being wonderful part's of my life. Enjoyed sex and being together...just differently. It's like comparing apples and oranges. It's about enjoying what you're eating at the time....Come to think of that can mean many things..:rose:

I agree and I think we are saying the same thing... Women who are not comfortable in their own skin can't fully embrace life... And that's all women... Size 0 and battling anorexia or size 11 with an assinine father brainwashing you that you are fat and ugly (that *would* have been me in my teens). I'm happier now and don't spend hours consumed by my size and can enjoy the people I am with.

tumblr_lv4xp6tnK31r74dgzo1_1280.png

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyAfpmt1a4LiXtSIGj_nDO2S-2OU4HM2MD1tnch-55tg3Z93IVMN6iDO-bXw

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-9Jac7HEmqTMfDU0Ewbg36C4kcjTegZe-ZZGfmIUJ_zOJTumA2u_mNXpWwg

I agree and I think we are saying the same thing... Women who are not comfortable in their own skin can't fully embrace life... And that's all women... Size 0 and battling anorexia or size 11 with an assinine father brainwashing you that you are fat and ugly (that *would* have been me in my teens). I'm happier now and don't spend hours consumed by my size and can enjoy the people I am with.

For me it's always about self esteem. No matter how lovely a woman might be if she always sees that fat ugly monster in the mirror she'll never be happy. She sees herself and smiles...that is the important part. I'm sure there are some very insecure models. Love they self...others will soon too.:rose: Only thing I will note about being plus size...I never like labels is ones health. That though is between them and their doctor and insults or suggestions seldom help. They know who they are.

wonderful photo. Thank you for the share. I love your body and attitude. Embrace the world with everything you have.

sadly i read a few of the messages for this and i decided to post a few of my pics. though i have no idea if it is my self esteem or the fact that i am shy but this is me and what i see in the mirror is better? worse? i do not know and i do not care. usually it is how i FEEL at the time. after running i feel fat after walking around at the zoo for a few hours i fell like i am the perfect weight! i am neither to heavy or to light, i could stand to loose about 30 lb but i am not pushing it! this weight is me and it has kept me pure (some of you might think sad and i do to at time but most of the time i feel happy with this)
ugh so here are my pics! (ignore the camera lol only way i could show more then just my face!

Attachments

• P1040419 b.jpg
    P1040419 b.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 499
  • P1040417 b.jpg
    P1040417 b.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 674
sadly i read a few of the messages for this and i decided to post a few of my pics. though i have no idea if it is my self esteem or the fact that i am shy but this is me and what i see in the mirror is better? worse? i do not know and i do not care. usually it is how i FEEL at the time. after running i feel fat after walking around at the zoo for a few hours i fell like i am the perfect weight! i am neither to heavy or to light, i could stand to loose about 30 lb but i am not pushing it! this weight is me and it has kept me pure (some of you might think sad and i do to at time but most of the time i feel happy with this)
ugh so here are my pics! (ignore the camera lol only way i could show more then just my face!

Do I get to be the first one to say that you look amazing! Beautiful picture and as a woman that knows how hard it is to put a picture up, BRAVO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back