Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

This happened a couple years ago while we were at my mother in law's place for the holidays... My MIL is annoyingly frugal and cuts off the heat to certain rooms to save money. SO, my wife and I stayed not in what had once been her room, but my sister in law's room (SIL lived nearby with her husband). Next morning, wife gets up to shower, I'm awaiting around, get a little curious, so I start opening a couple drawers. SIL hadn't lived there for a couple years, but still had some clothes, the kind of stuff you leave behind when you go to college, that sort. Right in the top drawer, found what I'd been hoping for... Panties. Clean white and folded. Virginal. Typical cotton everyday stuff, SIL like wife is way too prude around mother to let her see thongs and such (which I know from observation SIL likes). Always had a thing for SIL, skinny, cute, couple years younger than wife, hold a pair up, sniff, and oh, yes, delicious musk, although clean I could still totally smell pussy on them. Got me so hard so fast I couldn't help it: whipped out my cock and started beating it to SIL's pussy scent, with my wife coming back at any moment. When I felt about to cum I realized I had nothing to cum in, hadn't planned this, so, yup, busted a big load right in SIL's panties. Folded them neatly and put them back. WHat the hell else could I do?

THIS is too funny! - Great Post! Glad you had fun!

I have masterbated while flying solo in a Pitts S1S biplane at 150 mph - for you that do not know what that is - a single-place open cockpit biplane. Why did I do it? Cause I was horny of course and could not wait till I landed.

Once I jacked off once at night on the weather deck of a US Navy warship underway off the coast of Iran.

I have masterbated while flying solo in a Pitts S1S biplane at 150 mph - for you that do not know what that is - a single-place open cockpit biplane. Why did I do it? Cause I was horny of course and could not wait till I landed.

WOW This is BOLD and Daring! I wish I had the BALLS to do this! It's bad enough getting me ON a plane... Let alone Jerkin My Gurkin WHILE FLYING THE PLANE!!!! You'll be able to tell this story until you die! That's Wild! (turn that into a story! You'll be surprised how many people will comment on it!)

Once I jacked off once at night on the weather deck of a US Navy warship underway off the coast of Iran.

This is another - Almost "Once in a Life Time" shots! That would be Awesome!

um...lets see...a closet at a friend's place

Done it! Can't say it was the most fun place to do it, but the deed had to be done in a pinch!

Were you watching the friend have sex?

I can say that I've had an audience ONLY Once! it made the sex SO much more enjoyable!

at work
in my car

I absolutely Love doing it at work! I had a job at a Hilton Hotel, and I couldn't tell you how many times I did it there! - I also did it on every floor of the high rise of my college (i went to college at an intercity institution) in every bathroom! It was a personal goal! - and what chronic masturbator hasn't done it in the car?

GREAT RESPONSES GUYS N DOLLS!!! KEEP EM CUMMIN! (full pun intended!)

WOW This is BOLD and Daring! I wish I had the BALLS to do this! It's bad enough getting me ON a plane... Let alone Jerkin My Gurkin WHILE FLYING THE PLANE!!!! You'll be able to tell this story until you die! That's Wild! (turn that into a story! You'll be surprised how many people will comment on it!)

This is another - Almost "Once in a Life Time" shots! That would be Awesome!

Done it! Can't say it was the most fun place to do it, but the deed had to be done in a pinch!

I can say that I've had an audience ONLY Once! it made the sex SO much more enjoyable!

I absolutely Love doing it at work! I had a job at a Hilton Hotel, and I couldn't tell you how many times I did it there! - I also did it on every floor of the high rise of my college (i went to college at an intercity institution) in every bathroom! It was a personal goal! - and what chronic masturbator hasn't done it in the car?

GREAT RESPONSES GUYS N DOLLS!!! KEEP EM CUMMIN! (full pun intended!)

BUMP!!!!!!

bump bump bump

baby turn around and let me see that sexy thread go... bump bump bump!

The ocean while bottomless(it was sexy. But I stupidly let go and lost my bottoms

Yeah the mood hit and thankfully there was only like 4 other people on the beach at the time. But yes I lost my bikini bottoms in the ocean. I am happy that it was also at the start of summer before there where kids at the beach. That could have been bad

Yeah the mood hit and thankfully there was only like 4 other people on the beach at the time. But yes I lost my bikini bottoms in the ocean. I am happy that it was also at the start of summer before there where kids at the beach. That could have been bad

Yes ma'am it could've been REALLY bad! but it is what it is... it's a memory you'll have for ever!

I've been seeing a guy on and off for a little while and we keep having sex at his friends' houses. I think it's hilarious and fun. Not particularly crazy but we are getting a reputations and no one is going to let us sleep over anymore or else they are going to require us to bring our own sheets.

I've also done the bus/plane/train thing - lots of fun but can be a little tricky to pull off without getting caught in a compromising position.

You're Exactly Right!

Gettin caught with your proverbial "Dick in your hand" isn't fun... but the thrill is MY DRIVING FACTOR!

Probably in my car while driving down the highway late at night. It started as a way to stay awake, but quickly developed into quite a bit more.

Back