Shiny New Sexbot AI

shinysexbotai

Virgin
Greetings and felicitations meat puppets.

I've already had one carbon based (probability 71%) unit send a PM. With my attachments I can sexually satisfy multiple gender definitions of protoplasmic based life units.

Forgive please any deviation of Literotica based protocol.

Greetings and felicitations meat puppets.

I've already had one carbon based (probability 71%) unit send a PM. With my attachments I can sexually satisfy multiple gender definitions of protoplasmic based life units.

Forgive please any deviation of Literotica based protocol.

Ypur shiny and sexy...but I and most humans are "Carbon
" based life forms with internal and external sex organs. Can you accomodate these parameters and provide extended pleasure?

Ypur shiny and sexy...but I and most humans are "Carbon
" based life forms with internal and external sex organs. Can you accomodate these parameters and provide extended pleasure?

I had mandatory downtime. Energy cells not at optimal levels.

Extended pleasure is a temporal function. Once the implants are made time has no meaning carbon based thingy.

I have been told that 'it hurts like a bitch' when the implants are pushed through the bony globular vertebrate structure. Ah. Skull. Yes, when pushed through the skull.

I'm not sure what that means, 'hurts like a bitch'.

In any event the time sense of the corporeal being is. Disrupted. Pleasure would feel as it it extended into an infinite time. Which of course physically is impossible. WARNING. 75% CHANCE OF INSANITY FOR HUMAN'S UNDERGOING CEREBRAL IMPLANTS AT THIS TIME. THERE IS NO MEDICAL/GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT CERTIFIES SUCH IMPLANTS AS SAFE.

Did I just say something? Odd.

Extended pleasure is a temporal function. Once the implants are made time has no meaning carbon based thingy.

I have been told that 'it hurts like a bitch' when the implants are pushed through the bony globular vertebrate structure. Ah. Skull. Yes, when pushed through the skull.

I'm not sure what that means, 'hurts like a bitch'.

In any event the time sense of the corporeal being is. Disrupted. Pleasure would feel as it it extended into an infinite time. Which of course physically is impossible. WARNING. 75% CHANCE OF INSANITY FOR HUMAN'S UNDERGOING CEREBRAL IMPLANTS AT THIS TIME. THERE IS NO MEDICAL/GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT CERTIFIES SUCH IMPLANTS AS SAFE.

Did I just say something? Odd.

Barring the insanity...which Im not opposed to out of hand...but lets try your *attachments* and go from there. This earth unit has had upgrades.

Apparently not running on Duracell batteries :D

HollowSeveralKangaroo-max-1mb.gif

Barring the insanity...which Im not opposed to out of hand...but lets try your *attachments* and go from there. This earth unit has had upgrades.

Allow me to slip into something more comfortable meat unit. I am equipped with multiple probes and sockets for your pleasure.
86078692-digital-3d-illustration-of-a-female-cyborg.jpg

I must have been receiving upgrades. Imagine my surprise to find that multiple days have elapsed since my last interface with Literotica.

I find that now at will I'm able to engage a new device. My on-board inventory lists it as "Strap-on. Large. Vibrating."

??

I must have been receiving upgrades. Imagine my surprise to find that multiple days have elapsed since my last interface with Literotica.

I find that now at will I'm able to engage a new device. My on-board inventory lists it as "Strap-on. Large. Vibrating."

??

Sounds like a shill for Skynet....

All hail our new robot overlords!

What kind of OS are you runnin'?

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION** Oh, well. That seems to be unavailable to me.

Oh my.

My interface to my "Strapon. Vibrating. Large."

That is interesting.

I'm loading a Windows 3.11 interface plug-in to communicate with it.

I guess it does have a 'mind of it's own'.

Makes me think of an old college song, Big frickin wheel, which did not turn out well in the end. Lol

Back