Are you my man?

I think that, had you started with this, you'd be much further along than you are now, but you seemed to think that men should jump through hoops to drag information out of you or to write you some seductive message without even knowing if you're worth getting to know or not.

There are some romantics on this site. There are some damn good writers on this site. There are probably men available with whom you'd click, but if you pretty much say I'm a woman. I want a man to sweep me off my feet. Go!, then you're only going to get the desperate ones.

At the same time, I have reached out to men...like you. With that level of information. And getting anything significant back was unsuccessful.

It would appear that no matter what I say and what I share, there will always be those of you who would prefer to publicly slam me than respond to my pm’s.

Is it all women? Or just me?

I think [some of] the blokes in this forum have underestimated this female; be careful, she could be more intelligent that you :)

Starlightangel's initial post was very esoteric. She is looking for a particular person in her life but if you read all her posts properly, you will see that she has no idea how to reach him. It's not important to her who the other person is, but he has to be able to talk on the same emotional level. That is why she did not start her post with a boring pitch of: 'Hi, I'm a blond bimbo, 32yo, gsoh, great bit of stuff, I want a man'!

I've sent a PM to Starlightangel, if for no other reason than to offer friendship and support against some of the little hostilities here.

Fucking children. Oh look....a rainbow...how beautiful. Yet, yesterday when it rained, and you didnt see the rainbow (because you looked 5 minutes too late), it was just....fucking rain.

Fucking children. Rainbows?

Yep, I live my live innocently [stupidly] and I like rainbows, I'm not alone. If I had a choice of looking at a rainbow/living in my fantasy world - or listening to 99% of people, I like the rainbow. How about Sunsets and Sunrises?

So, yeah, bring on the rain :)

Fucking children. Rainbows?

Yep, I live my live innocently [stupidly] and I like rainbows, I'm not alone. If I had a choice of looking at a rainbow/living in my fantasy world - or listening to 99% of people, I like the rainbow. How about Sunsets and Sunrises?

So, yeah, bring on the rain :)

It was 100% meant for you. Sorry it went over your head. Doesnt surprise me.

That is the problem with words, they can be read in a lot of different ways.

Thanks for the sentiment, I feel grateful that your comment was 100% meant for me and thank for your time to education myself. Thanks for pointing something out, not really sure what your effort has achieved thou :)

So is this petty squabble going to continue? You have a problem with me? Why?

AND; what has this to do with the original thread post?

So 'dribble', what have you got to add to this forum post that is nothing personal against me?

Seriously; be nice to others.

That is the problem with words, they can be read in a lot of different ways.

Thanks for the sentiment, I feel grateful that your comment was 100% meant for me and thank for your time to education myself. Thanks for pointing something out, not really sure what your effort has achieved thou :)

So is this petty squabble going to continue? You have a problem with me? Why?

AND; what has this to do with the original thread post?

So 'dribble', what have you got to add to this forum post that is nothing personal against me?

Seriously; be nice to others.

I apologize to the OP for the direction this thread has taken. The Personal Forums are meant to be a place where one can search for compatible individuals for a multitude of reasons. When a Noob, inadvertently took the thread with his very first post on LIT, not in a direction of communicating with you, but in a direction of condemning us "blokes", I reacted as I always do...trying to enlighten them that we do have a standard. Sometimes, it goes over their head. For those I have insulted...I apologize. For the Noob...you are a fucking child. I have nothing personal against you. Maybe in the future...sell yourself? And not write to us "blokes"?

Cool, good vibes, Thanks Dribble. I appreciate your comments.

I don't take your words personally, and I'm sorry I'm not very good at selling myself. Sorry I broke your standards, I am a Noob here but there was a certain amount of negativity on this thread and I thought I would support the OP. If I am certainly the worst part of this thread and just a childish dick, I will happily go away and never visit here ever again.

Cool, good vibes, Thanks Dribble. I appreciate your comments.

I don't take your words personally, and I'm sorry I'm not very good at selling myself. Sorry I broke your standards, I am a Noob here but there was a certain amount of negativity on this thread and I thought I would support the OP. If I am certainly the worst part of this thread and just a childish dick, I will happily go away and never visit here ever again.

Take it easy, some have been here much longer than us both, their standards of conduct are waaay different than some of the newer blood. If you cant take a bit of flak on some forums, the internet may not be for you, harden up a bit. :D

At the same time, I have reached out to men...like you. With that level of information. And getting anything significant back was unsuccessful.

It would appear that no matter what I say and what I share, there will always be those of you who would prefer to publicly slam me than respond to my pm’s.

You seem lost, you're in search of a man who is sure of himself, but you dont seem the same.

I think you need to find happiness alone from within, searching for someone to supplement that happiness is a bandaid fix. You should be content with life and want to share your joy of it with someone who thinks/feels the same.

Just how I see it :)

I do hope you don't think I'm trying to slam you. I'm mostly trying to prod you to gives guys reasons to want to know more about you. As you talk, you seem intelligent, passionate, and sensitive. Those are all good things.

To answer your question - there will always be critics and there will almost always be defenders. I tend to fall in the middle, but I think I'm fair.

For whatever it's worth, I suspect you'd make a good catch for the right guy.

I do hope you don't think I'm trying to slam you. I'm mostly trying to prod you to gives guys reasons to want to know more about you. As you talk, you seem intelligent, passionate, and sensitive. Those are all good things.

To answer your question - there will always be critics and there will almost always be defenders. I tend to fall in the middle, but I think I'm fair.

For whatever it's worth, I suspect you'd make a good catch for the right guy.

You and others have absolutely slammed me right here in the open AND in your emails. You have taken a turn towards kindness now, but when I reached out to you in emails where I am much more comfortable, you were not this kind. I would like to see evidence of this “fair” you speak about. It has not been my experience that any of you have been “fair”.

Maybe it is the current state of the world that makes you all so hard and dark and cruel.

You seem lost, you're in search of a man who is sure of himself, but you dont seem the same.

I think you need to find happiness alone from within, searching for someone to supplement that happiness is a bandaid fix. You should be content with life and want to share your joy of it with someone who thinks/feels the same.

Just how I see it :)

I was simply looking for a friend to talk to. But thank you for the unsolicited and unprofessional psychological evaluation! Every person loves one of those. :)

You and others have absolutely slammed me right here in the open AND in your emails. You have taken a turn towards kindness now, but when I reached out to you in emails where I am much more comfortable, you were not this kind. I would like to see evidence of this “fair” you speak about. It has not been my experience that any of you have been “fair”.

Maybe it is the current state of the world that makes you all so hard and dark and cruel.

You must have an interesting definition of the words 'slammed' and 'cruel'.

That's one of the best things about me. I'm never far away :)

It's the stalker in me, I guess.

Every time this gets moved up the list, things get a little brighter. :)

Well, I don't think I am your man... but I am a man who has been through a lot, still going through things even now. Not sure exactly why I am responding, but if you ever do want to chat, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I wish you well on your search. :rose:

Well lady any luck finding your man? Take your time weed through the crap in your inbox. Best of luck lady.

Moving it up

Every time this gets moved up the list, things get a little brighter. :)

Hope to bump it up to brighter territory. I haven’t finished reading through this thread but certainly want to stop by to wish you well and good luck. You certainly don’t deserve the negative or critical comments you received here. Good on you for holding your head up high and chin up!

Hope to bump it up to brighter territory. I haven’t finished reading through this thread but certainly want to stop by to wish you well and good luck. You certainly don’t deserve the negative or critical comments you received here. Good on you for holding your head up high and chin up!

Thank you...

Back