The Mega Fun Fun Happy Brain Thread! (ot)

Not a happy brain day.

This time of year is hard and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with my abandonment issues.

Very anxious. I want to hide and cry.

:(

I took a long shower and that didn't help, so I took a pill just now.

I didn't go to work this morning, but I'm going in later this afternoon.

I have so much work to do, I think I'll have no weekend this week and will have to work through my christmas 'break'. Also, other things...

Honey & elli, I'm sorry you're both having a rough day. This time of year is hard. Hang in there. *Hugs* :rose::rose:
lilli

Last edited:
Honey & elli, I'm sorry you're both having a rough day. This time of year is hard. Hang in there. *Hugs* :rose::rose:
lilli

Thank you! I'm feeling strangely cheerful this morning; probably because I don't have to deal with students today :D

Hey everybody! 🙋

I felt better after taking my anxiety pill yesterday, and had a good evening. Doing okay today, too. Crazy how quickly I can get slammed by emotions, even while on my depression meds.

Hormones will probably kick in around the 15th-20th, I want to start seeing those coming and try to be more proactive about dealing with them instead of feeling blindsided every month.

Lots of anxiety lately, that doesn't feel holiday-related. Very moody. Skittish and turtley.

Not sure if it's cos I've been sick and on other meds, or if I'm just tired, or what.

Conbination, I suppose. Hard to be objective when I'm emotional.

Back