How to Deep Throat

I have tried to do that many times, but as soon as I feel it touch my throat, I gag. I'm trying to teach myself to hold my breath as I try to take more of it in my mouth, and that seems to be helping some. I love sucking, so I'll just keep working at it until I can do it effortlessly. If anything, it's fun trying :heart::)

I saw recently someone mention that if you make a fist squeezing your thumb with the fingers of your hand that it relaxes your gag reflux. Has anyone tried that/heard it before?

I've heard of the making a fist thing, but nobody I know has had success with it. What seems to work better is sticking your tongue out as far as you can while he's going in. That seems to open up the throat and neutralize the gag reflex to some degree. At the end of the day though, I think it mostly take practice and concentration.
 
There is a spray that can numb your gag reflex that someone else mentioned. It worked for me but dont use to much. Be comfortable, remember to breathe through it. Look in his eyes, see his pleasure let that motivate you.
 
In the end practice is going to help a lot but there are things to help you.

First is the mental game. In your head you are going to anticipate that point when you are going to gag. As a result at a certain point you are going to tense up and it will happen so you really do have to relax and be calm.

Second is speed. Take your time and go at a speed that is good for you. If it takes you several minutes to slowly work your guy in than take the time. Go to fast and problems will occur.

Third is breathing. For some reason a lot of people I know hold their breath during. If you're holding your breath you're going to probably be tense and no one wants their partner to pass out at the beginning of sex.

Forth is position. It does become easier in certain positions. I find it easier with my head hanging off of the bed/couch while laying on my back. Everything just lines up so there is a better path.

There are tons of little thoughts and tips to help with this and you'll find your own. I'd say go buy some semi-soft dildos to practice with and maybe some fun flavored edible lube.
 
There is a spray that can numb your gag reflex that someone else mentioned. It worked for me but dont use to much. Be comfortable, remember to breathe through it. Look in his eyes, see his pleasure let that motivate you.

Great advice!
 
I honestly don't know how women can do that without gagging or throwing up. It almost feels as if you have something stuck in your throat and you're choking on it. Maybe by just breathing out of your nose might help, but I can't see that working too well either. Is it really that big of a deal for guys anyway?
 
--snip-- Is it really that big of a deal for guys anyway?

As usual, this is going to be a "depends" answer.

Frankly, I think it is more psychological than actually physical. While an individual's mileage will vary, for the overwhelming majority of guys the glans is typically going to be more sensitive than the shaft. So (in theory at least), physically as long as you can handle "the helmet" you should get some reaction. Beyond that, I think it's just too varied to really matter from one to the next. However, there is a biological drive for a male to drive the penis as deeply as possible when aroused that I suspect is holdover from a more primal desire to procreate. And the more aroused he becomes, the more insistent that drive despite being engulfed by a mouth with no chance at procreation rather than a vagina.

I've heard there are guys who actually don't enjoy receiving a blowjob. I have yet to decide if they are lying or crazy. For me, it was a bit of a prereq if I was going to be sexually involved with a woman. And I would gladly reciprocate. (If I wasn't willing get my nose and tongue somewhere, I damn sure wasn't going to stick my dick near it since I'm rather more attached to it.) Of the guys who actually enjoy blowjobs, I would hazard that most like "deepthroating" (including several there is no way would actually reach the back of her throat unless she has an extremely shallow palate). I don't, however, pretend to speak for any except myself in what follows.

Looking down at her looking up at me as she opens her lips and teases my throbbing penis with her tongue is exhilarating, yes. More so when she slides those luscious lips down my pulsating shaft while staring me right in the eye than while she traces patterns along it with her head tilted sideways using the tip of her tongue as a writing tool, although I have never to my recollection stopped any who just did that.

But, there is something about the primal hunger communicated, as if she just can't get enough of me, as if she is so turned on by me that she wants me in a way that is almost scary in it's intensity as she lunges those pressing lips along my length to slide it across the surface of her tongue until I can feel the much more constrictive opening to her throat at the back of her mouth press against my glans. A hunger for me that is so encompassing that she will fight the reflex trying to kick me back out and try to draw me deeper. Perhaps with a slight gagging sound to indicate her overwhelming desire for me fighting her physical capacity to handle what she is trying to do because of it.

By the same token, I never was the type to try to get her to handle more than she was willing. Not even to get her to touch her lips and tip of her tongue to me, much less more. I would just take my bat and ball(s) and refuse to play if her mouth was completely off limits.

Any road, not sure if I answered the question I cited, but know I didn't the original thread. So, I'd probably better take my bat and ball(s) off the field and let someone else play.
 
Throating

Lot of very good suggestions here. I tried the banana method
and found that a lot easier than with a dildo, but I think the
curvature had a lot to do with my ability to swallow it further
than the dildo. Like most said, "practice, practice and more
practice". Tonight I am going to try lying on the bed on my back
with my head over the edge as someone suggested. I need to be ready when the opportunity finally arrives.
Shirley
 
A few years ago, my wife decided she wanted to learn how to deepthroat (yay, me!) She did a little research and found a spray sold at porn shops that numbs the back of your throat. She only used it twice before she could do it without the spray. Worth every penny!
 
Back
Top