Regrettable Bargain (Closed for LizVegas79)

Desperado1775

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Posts
341
Jackie looked at the rack of clothes while eyeing the
5'11" Latina not more than 10 feet away. She admired the Latina's long ravenous hair while dialing Brad.

"Stand by. I have someone spotted. I will text you when we are on our way out."

Brad acknowledged her direction and hung up.

Once off the phone, Jackie approached the Latina.

"I see you are interested in those heels. Their beautiful, but too expensive."
 
Jackie looked at the rack of clothes while eyeing the
5'11" Latina not more than 10 feet away. She admired the Latina's long ravenous hair while dialing Brad.

"Stand by. I have someone spotted. I will text you when we are on our way out."

Brad acknowledged her direction and hung up.

Once off the phone, Jackie approached the Latina.

"I see you are interested in those heels. Their beautiful, but too expensive."

Liz tilted her head towards the innocent sweet voice echoing the one in her own head. For once it wasn't a guy trying to start a conversation about the kind of shoes she liked.

She peeled back the veil of hair that obscured her view of her seductive accuser. Pretty, about 5'7". Blonde who has seen the inside of a gym in the past week and every week for at least the past few years. Obviously married. Well, married by the size of her rock and her cute little Chanel outfit that was a tad dated but fit her flirty perfect smile perfectly.

"It's hubby's credit card," she explained. "He sort of owes me a favor so he'll only complain enough to make me mad and then, well, let's just say he enjoys making me mad and eventually we both end up happy."
 
Last edited:
"Being in the shoe business myself, I know those shoes aren't worth what they are charging" Jackie replied while picking up the shoe.

"Those soles won't last and see how weak the bond is between the heel and the sole, they wont last."

Jackie's eyes wandered down the 37 year old's shapely legs.

"You also need something with more heel to show off those beautiful calfs."
 
"Oh I know they're cheap knock-offs. But I sort of can't resist because they're just so cute. Do you mind if I ask you something? You're one of those perfect height women that I'm sure guys just line up to buy your latte for you at Starbucks. When you see a woman like me who's already tall and shopping for heels, do you want to walk up to her and slap a little sense into her or do you think she should go for it?"
 
Jackie held off on slapping the Latina right then. She and her husband had bigger plans for her.

"Why no sweetie, I say go for it."

With that comment Jackie handed the Latina a nice pair of pumps.

"Try these on and lets see what you look like. If you like them, I have a similar pair in my van, but higher quality. They would last longer and be more comfortable as they are made with Italian leather and not leather from Brazil."
 
Back
Top