Dirty sub wanting a mature lady to own me...

littlesublou

Virgin
Hey

I am a young, petite 21 year old looking for a mature woman to own me online. I am available daily by e mail daily to tease and live chat when I can to play....;-) Sometimes I have half hour, some days two hours...sometimes all day...hmmmmm....

PM me for what I like in detail but love RP and prolonged, filthy sex with a horny, mature and domineering woman. Sorry to be straight to the point but isn't that what we are all here for?

Men, don't bother. I won't reply.

Hey

I am a young, petite 21 year old looking for a mature woman to own me online. I am available daily by e mail daily to tease and live chat when I can to play....;-) Sometimes I have half hour, some days two hours...sometimes all day...hmmmmm....

PM me for what I like in detail but love RP and prolonged, filthy sex with a horny, mature and domineering woman. Sorry to be straight to the point but isn't that what we are all here for?

Men, don't bother. I won't reply.
It would be interesting to know you .

Hey there.

How are you?

I been trying to message you for days..but I'm new and so didn't realise I needed to enable messaging too. I'm married too, but looking for an online Domme to control me from afar....

Here are some questions
Your age ;- Are you 21 or 25.Such confusions take place because of telling lies.
Your Inclination :-A Domme or a Dom?

Back