~~~Bits and Pieces part Deux~~~

There is only one way to find out for sure.

Hmmmm..... Let's see...... X to the 6th power x y to the 9th........ Oh fuck it...... Sexxy girl barely dressed and one naughty guy ogling..... You do the math....... :D:kiss:

Hmmmm..... Let's see...... X to the 6th power x y to the 9th........ Oh fuck it...... Sexxy girl barely dressed and one naughty guy ogling..... You do the math....... :D:kiss:

I do that kind of math in my head on a daily basis.

.....and last but not least.... I already deleted the least, lol....
#12. :kiss:

attachment.php

El I didn't catch the first thread .. But I'm not going to miss this one !

Sexy and Erotic .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

And being a perv is such a good thing!

Mmmmmm....... Well, it sure puts a little fun into the mix, sweetie, lol.... :D:kiss:

Speechless....fantastic return sweetheart...

Hello my old buck.... So hope they were worth the wait, sweetheart.....:kiss::kiss:

El I didn't catch the first thread .. But I'm not going to miss this one !

Sexy and Erotic ..

Thank you, sweetie...... You can always ooooogle the ones on the first thread, I'm going to add the link in my first post on this thread....:kiss:

I'm excited to see you are posting again. More please

Thank you, sweetheart..... Glad to be back.....:devil::kiss:

Truly a stunning beauty. Wow.

So nice to see you, jd.... Thank you, sweetheart....:kiss::rose:

So how is it that an oversized man's flannel shirt turns a simple comfy little spaghetti strapped tank and a pair of velour yoga pants into something that makes a woman feel so damn sexy even when her hair is in a haphazard ponytail while just lounging around the house???? :confused::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
......and for the ones who purrrrrfer color....;):kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
So how is it that an oversized man's flannel shirt turns a simple comfy little spaghetti strapped tank and a pair of velour yoga pants into something that makes a woman feel so damn sexy even when her hair is in a haphazard ponytail while just lounging around the house???? :confused::kiss:

attachment.php

Mmmmm. It looks fantastic on you. :devil:

Back