Song of Dancing Fire

As Inwe cried out," Make me cum!" her passion filled brain, finally cleared enough to hear what
Ello had said just seconds ago. Opening her eyes wide, she looked up at him, that is when
she fully realized what he had been trying to say. " Your saying we can't make proper love?
Like I want and need you too? Are you serious?"

He slowly lifted himself up gazing into her furious eyes, and nodded yes. " I am so sorry
Inwe, but just because I cannot enter you, doesn't mean I can't satisfy you in other ways,
that are just as wonderful. Let me love you Inwe, I have never felt this way about another
woman."

She tried to push his large form off of her, shouting," Get off of me! I won't make love
with a man that is spoken for. Get off! As Ello moved slowly off of her body, Inwe slide
quickly out from under him, her breath was coming in gasps, both from passion as well as
rage. Trying to calm down, she looked over at him, and said, "I have never been with
a promised man, and won't start now." She trembled as she said these words, knowing
that until Ello knew for sure that he was free from his obligations, she would be tortured
every time her gaze would fall upon him.

Closing her eyes for a moment to collect herself, Inwe shivered still aching for him to
touch her. Sighing , she opened her eyes and looked at Ello, knowing he wanted her as
badly as she wanted him. " We are just going to have to keep our hands off each other
if we are going to continue on this quest for the talisman."

Moving to the very edge of the bed, she turned her back towards Ello and shut her eyes
letting the tears silently fall.

Last edited:
Ello moved beside her and put his arm around her shoulder. He kissed her neck and she pulled away.

"So what does this mean? To be promised to someone else?" she whispered.

He kept a hand on her shoulder and she did not try and free it. "It simply means the woman I had been arranged to marry is who was chosen for me. It does not mean I love her...or even found her attractive...not like you anyway."

"Then why would you be promised to her? Why would they make you marry someone whom you did not love?" Inwe asked, still trying to wrap her head around what just happened....or almost happened. Her body still longed for him.

Ello sighed. "It's just how our people have lived, our traditions, what we believe in and how we've gotten along. It's worked so far. Or at least it had worked up until....how long has it been? Three days ago?" He turned her head to look at him.

"And it's you I want" He said.

"Then why tell me about this tradition? Why not just make love to me?" Inwe hissed.

Ello sighed. "It's hard to explain....I was just trying to hold on to something. Something that once was. Even though I did not love the woman I was promised to...the tradition was ours, it was our peoples...and so, if I can hang onto something, it's as if a small part of them are still here." He leaned in and kissed her lips again. She was hesitant as first, but as the kiss lingered, she hungered for him all over again.

Ello moved a hand down and cupped her breast again. His fingers played with her nipple. She moaned and pulled away.

"Wait....how can we prove the woman you're promised to is dead?" Inwe pleaded.

"I looked around the village, but honestly, I was in such a state of shock, I'm not sure I would have recognized anyone. We could go back to the village and search her home...look for traces of what might have happened. Or we can go on to your people, look for the sword and then head south. If she was taken and not killed, that's where she would have gone."

Inwe thought for a moment, she was very conflicted.

"Or...." Ello stated "I can lay you down here and show you so many pleasures that don't involve intercourse."

" Oh gods", Inwe couldn't think straight when Ello had his lips and hands on her. All she
wanted was more, more of his lips, more of his hands touching her in her most secret places.
She couldn't stop him now, her body was on fire, and completely his plaything for this night.

She moaned softly, " Show me."

There was no way she could think about traditions or promised ones, she was just living
in the moment. It had been way to long for her to have the strength to stop Ello's love
making. When he heard her moan, " Show me", he smiled, knowing he would make it a night
she would not soon forget.

Ello smiled and looked down at the beautiful naked form next to him. The soft curves of her body filled him with desire, his eyes roamed over ever inch of her flesh, drinking her in and could not get enough. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, she responded and they both tentatively jabbed at each others tongues. His hand moved down to her breast again and tweaked her nipple, it became hard and she moaned with pleasure. He moved down her neck, stopping at the nape and licked gently, his hot breath sent shivers down her spine, the sensations of his fingers on her nipple and his warm lips on her neck caused her cry out with delight.

"Oh...mmmm" she moaned. She felt herself continuing to increase in excitement, she knew she was wet. She reached out a hand and found his manhood again. It was molten with heat and hard with craving. She stroked it up and down and he responded with a groan of pleasure.

His face moved down her body and once again took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked gently and rolled his tongue around the hard tip. While he continued to play and tease her nipples, his other hand traveled down the length of her body only to stop and play with one finger on her belly button....then continued to travel south.

She felt his hand cup her warm, moist sex and her body reacted by thrusting her hips into his hand, wanting more of him.

He kissed his way down her body, his tongue playing and licking the way down, a trail of heat and soft wet tickles went down her body, she had to let go of his cock and simply lay there, enjoying the sensations.

She felt his head come to the apex of her legs and felt his hot breath on her most sensitive bud. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the fragrance of her excitement. She moved her hips up to meet his lips as they descended and kissed her delicate folds. Her petals opened up to him and he ran his tongue up and down her slit, stopping to make slow, deliberate circles around her clit. Sucking deeply, but gently, he took the entire upper half of her pussy into his mouth and ran the underside of his tongue over and over her clit. She thought she was going to die with pleasure. She could feel the wave of her first orgasm starting to rise and she knew it would be long until her body shook and the wave of pleasure crashed over her. She wanted him more...she wanted him to pick up the pace and make her come. God she wanted him to fuck her.

Ello enjoyed taking the most secret part of Inwe into his mouth and making her squirm with pleasure. He wanted to delay her release though and slowed down his ministrations, only making a slow circle around her clit with his finger.

"Mmmmm I love seeing you like this." He whispered. She was putty in his hands, completely given herself over to him, to do with as he pleased.

"Yes....mmmmm...gods that feels good." She moaned, his finger driving her to the point of madness.

BANG! BANG! BANG!! There was a tremendous cacophony of noise coming from outside. The vines to their tree cabin were thrown wide, briefly exposing Inwe's spread legs to whomever might be running by, and there were many people running. A man with a diseveled face, charred and marked with soot briefly took in the scene, apologized with his eyes and yelled...

"Fire!!" and with that he turned and ran out the door.

Ello and Inwe could hear the roar of a blaze growing stronger. They looked at each other, panic, frustration, disappointment and something else...resolved? All echoed in their expressions at the same time. They quickly scrambled to get their clothes on.

Inwe couldn't believe what was happening as she shakily scrambled for her cloths. Her knees
felt weak, her hands were unable to do what she willed them to do. " Oh, gods, why did this
have to happen now? Where are my under garments? I can't fine my under garments!" she
muttered as she stumbled around looking for them, she finally just said out loud, " Oh I will
just have to go without them!"

She grabbed her leather pants, pulling them up as best as she could, and paused looked
over at Ello throwing his cloths on, she realized that, maybe it was for the best, that they
had been interrupted. Yes, she tried to still her wildly beating heart, yes, it was for the best.
She knew she would have regretted making love with Ello in the morning. She finished pulling
up her pants and reached for her leather tunic now.

As she slipped it on, and started to close the front, she realized that her bosom would show
way too much without her undergarment, but there was no time to find it now. She glanced
over at Ello, took a big breath and said, " Are you ready? We have to go now." She sat on
the bed and quickly pulled on first one boot then the other, "Hurry, lets go," then grabbing
her cape she stood up and ran towards the open door.

Ello reached out as Inwe was running past him, grabbed her to him and held her tight
against his chest. " Inwe" ...he whispered, he could feel the heat from her as he held her
close. She bit her lip as she looked up into his tortured eyes, and said, " No, this is for the
best we must keep our thoughts on our mission to find the talisman."

Her heart started to beat faster and she realized she was too close to giving into him
again, " No" she pushed herself away and ran out the doorway.

They both ran outside to a chaotic whirlwind of activity. People were running back and forth. Some were running with tears streaming down their face, others were scrambling to carry buckets of water. Ello and Inwe looked at each other and at once they both cried out. "Beren!" and went looking for the people that took the two animals.

It occurred to Ello that it could not be a simple co-incidence his village was set ablaze just days earlier, and now these peaceful, reclusive folk have their homes on fire as well. He couldn't help feel a pang of guilt rack through him that somehow he helped bring this on. Was someone or something tracking him? Did they know he survived the attack on his own hometown? Did they know he knew or had suspicions about who they were? All of these thoughts raced through his mind as he reached out and grabbed for Inwe's hand. He glanced at her disheveled clothes, not doing much to hide what he was just gazing at a few moments earlier. His lust for her only continued to grow. He knew she wanted him as well now, so hopefully there would be sometime they would be able to explore each other more fully. Now, they just need to find Beren and the pup and see if they can help in anyway possible.

There was smoke everywhere and shouts of people screaming. Through the smoke a figure approached them on a huge black stallion. Ello squinted and tried to wipe the smoke from his eyes. It was Harolon. He slowed the horse down when he saw them. Slung over the back of the horse was Beren.

"You're dog's ok, just sleeping!" He yelled above the noise. "I'm sorry, you need to go now!" he cried and got off the horse. He handed Ello a backback. It moved a little and he knew the wolf pup was inside.

"I grabbed some supplies for you to take with....and you can have this steed to help you on your journey...but we can't have you here. I thought our magic was enough to protect us, but somehow it slipped...I need to get back and help my people...GO!" He screamed and ran back through the smoke leaving the horse for Inwe and Ello.

"We should leave." Ello stated. "The longer we stay here, the more we will put these people in danger" Inwe nodded in agreement.

"We need to go to my hometown" Inwe stated. "It's much larger and our folks can protect us while we find the sword"

Ello nodded and through the smoke and fire, drew her close and kissed her deeply. She accepted the kiss and kissed him back. Knowing somehow their fates are intertwined now, they were determined to fight back. They quickly climbed up on the stallion and rode off toward Inwe's village. Inwe, sitting in front of Ello, her back rubbing up against his chest. He grabbed her around the waist and kicked the horse into a gallop.

As the two legged ones galloped off with her cub, Mist took a large sniff, and lifted her head
letting out a long howl into the night. She would not lose the scent now, the instinct to be
near her one and only cub too strong, she threw caution to the wind as she followed at a
safe distance.

When Inwe heard the wolf's howl, she shivered looking up at Ello. " The mate to the wolf we
killed has found us, what are we going to do? If she is anything like her mate, we are in
real trouble." She shivered again, checking to see that Beren was as comfortable as he could
be laying across the back of a moving horse.

Beren woke up enough to hear the howl and growled. The horse now became very nervous
and shied to one side. It was all Ello could do to keep from losing control. Reining in hard,
he patted his neck speaking softly, " Easy boy, easy." Slowly the big stallion calmed down,
blowing through his nostrils. Bringing his legs together, Ello urged the horse forward again,
they started to walk then quickened it to a faster pace, keeping in mind that they were now
being followed.

Inwe glanced around, thought she saw what looked like a big grey animal, just barely within
eyesight. Her hand moved towards the knife hidden in her right boot. They kept on moving
for a long time, finally Inwe remarked, " I think we have gone far enough for tonight, there
are no villages near, we will have to build a fire and try to survive the night. How do you
think she found us? I remember hearing tales of Dire wolves having almost supernatural
abilities."

Once Ello reined in the stallion, he replied that he had no idea how she could have tracked
them. "Here, hold Beren steady as I get off, and I will lift him down." Sliding smoothly off the
black's back he then turned taking hold of the big dog he was then able to ease Beren gently
off the horse's back. Inwe quickly followed suit helping to carry Beren to a soft bed of moss
near a tree.

As they worked at getting a fire going which was top priority at this point, Inwe told Ello,
" If the she wolf doesn't threaten us, I want to try and see if I can get her to trust us.
She may not be like her mate."

( note; I added how Mist came in the story on post#22)

Attachments

• Mist ..jpg
    Mist ..jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Ello proceeded to make camp getting the supplies out, there was two blankets , and
enough food to last them a few days, including some chunks of dried meat for the
animals. Then he took care of the black first feeding him and then brushing him down.

Meanwhile, Inwe took the pouch of dried meat over to Beren. He had sat up
waiting for his human to come over. Taking a chunk of meat, Inwe let Beren sniff
it, then he gently took if from her hand swallowing it down whole. Licking his lips he
looked up at her, suddenly he caught the scent of the wolf again. Looking over to the
west and setting sun he saw her outline, but remained calm.

Inwe looked in the direction that Beren indicated and saw the wolf. She was not black
like her mate, but a silver color. Seeing Beren's reaction she took the pouch and stood
up, looking at Ello she gestured with her hand and whispered, " I'm going over there
don't make any threatening moves." Ello was alarmed,"But!" Inwe put her finger to
her lips, "Shush!"

Walking slowly, Inwe made sure not to look directly in the eyes of the wolf, there could
be no challenge here, just a mutual meeting of two beings. The wolf stood her ground,
as the human slowly came nearer. Hunkering down keeping the wolf to her side, Inwe
slowly took a piece of the meat and held it out to the wolf and waited not moving a
muscle.

After what seemed like forever, Mist got up and moved close enough to sniff the meat,
being famished her mouth watered with the scent of it. She looked up at the human
and knew there was no harm in her, she took the offering and downed it in one gulp.
Looked up at her again and turned around and went back to her place at the edge of
the small clearing.

Inwe was satisfied, smiled and stood up turned and walked back to their little camp.
Ellos had watched the whole thing, " That was something I have never seen before,
how did you know she wouldn't attack you?" She replied, " I knew from Beren's
reaction to seeing her, that she was receptive to being approached. She is now alone
and needs to be near her cub, she may take us as her new pack. Inwe took the cub
out of the pouch he had been in and held him up for the female to see and smell.

Mist rose as soon as she got her cub's scent in the air, she whimpered softly, could
feel her milk come down, ready for suckling. Inwe walked back to the wolf with the
cub and put him on the ground near his mom. He went directly to her and nuzzled
her, she lay down and he started to nurse hungrily. Both females watched each other
until the cub was finally full. In that time, Inwe felt images come to her mind, Mist,
Black Wind, Bran. She nodded as the cub Bran came over to her, putting her hand on
his wee head, she looked at Mist and said, "Come. "

Rising with Bran Inwe went back to the camp, Mist followed stopping just at the edge
of the light of the fire. Mist now had come to accept this pack as hers, all the tension of
the past few days drained out of her, she sighed relaxing. She then looked over at
Beren and knew she and Bran were safe with their new pack.

Inwe put the cub into Ello's hands, "Meet Bran and Mist, we are now a pack" she
chuckled softly. Taking the cub he looked at the wolf, then Beren and back to Inwe,
replying, " What are we going to do with all these animals?" Inwe laughed again
saying, " We are a Pack and that means family."

Last edited:
"Well, at this point, we'll take all the help we can get." Ello said, scratching the pups head. "And Mist knows her pup is safe with us?"

Inwe nodded. "She will stay with us as long as we have her young one and guard the camp."

"What do you know....a dire wolf guarding us. That could be the best news I've heard in a while. Maybe we can both get some sleep." Ello said yawning.

After finishing their little meal, tucking in Bran and checking on Beren, they both settled down next to each other, holding each other close for warmth. Ello's hand went around Inwe and cupped her breast over the leather material.

"We seem to have gathered quite a following" Inwe said smiling, enjoying Ello's touch.

"Indeed, this is so much better than wandering the woods alone in a half deluded state" Ello said and kissed the side of Inwe's neck. He inhaled deeply. She felt his breath on her side and it sent shivers down her body.

"What are we going to do?" She asked....thinking back to this new revelation that Ello was promised to someone else.

"Right now, we will take it one day at a time and try to find the sword at your hometown." Ello kissed her ear and ran his tongue up and down the long outside edges.

"No...I mean" Inwe started.

"I know what you mean....all I can say is as soon as we can confirm what has happened to my people, and what has happened to my arranged bride, I can deal with it. I can break it off before we get married, but until that time, I simply want to hold you and feel you and touch you." Ello said softly, his hand reaching into her jerkin and feeling her breast. Her nipple hardened under his touch. "Can you live with that?"

Inwe nodded and felt her body respond. They were both so tired, they fell asleep like that, Ello holding her breast, hard cock pressed against her backside and her, wet.

They finally drifted off to a seamless and well earned sleep.

Inwe woke to the sound of the wolf cub whimpering near her face. She opened one eye,
moaning quietly," Oh Bran, the sun is barely coming up!" At her voice Bran started to lick
her nose, making her laugh. She felt the arm around her waist tighten and pull her body
up against her sleeping companion. She pushed her butt into his crotch, feeling his already
hard cock through their clothing. Between the enthusiastic licking on her face and the
attention at her rear, Inwe didn't know what to do, so she sat up laughing, " Oh my gods,
what a way to wake up!"

Beren seeing all the commotion, limped over sniffing the cub, who then turned on him and
started playing. Both Inwe and Ello, laughed to see the wee Bran trying to mock fight with
the huge wolfhound. Finally Beren laid down and the cub went for his ear, growling and
pulling at it. If he could have rolled his eyes, he would have, the humans laughed all the
more.

All of a sudden Inwe saw Mist out of the corner of her eye, and whispered, " Look Mist
is going to join in the play." She walked cautiously toward the wolfhound and her tiny
cub. Not sensing any aggression from Beren she relaxed and sat down about 10 feet from
them all and just watched.

This was Ello's signal to get some loving in before they had to get mobile. He pushed Inwe
back down on the blanket and brushed his lips lightly over her's. Responding, she put her
hands around his neck, running her fingers through his hair then pulled him closer for a
deeper kiss. His hand went to the bottom of her jerkin and slid up underneath it, feeling
her warm skin. When his hand reach the underside of her breast his fingers spread out
lightly touching her nipple. It became hard quickly making Inwe softly moan. This went on
for a while til finally she gasped, " We have a long day ahead of us, I think, this will just
have to do for awhile." Ello moaned, " Your right of course, just know this isn't over, we
will continue this tonight, you have my word on it."

He gave her nipple one last tweak, slipped his hand out from under her jerkin and sat
up. " Now do you want to do something about breakfast, while I pack up the gear? Looks
like Bran is already having his." Chuckling as he got up," I know I would like to be doing
that to you right now."

Inwe just shivered at those words and watched his broad back as he started to pack
up their gear. She took the food pack and dug out two pieces of dried meat. Beren came
over at once sat and waited politely for his meal. Again he downed it in one gulp, Inwe
took another piece out and held it towards Mist, saying softly, " Come girl, here is your
breakfast." The she wolf got up and slowly moved towards the human. As she passed
Beren, they sniffed each other for a few seconds, then she moved close enough to
sniff and take the meat from Inwe's hand. Moving back to the place she had been sitting
she then gulped it down and licked her lips.

Satisfied, Inwe proceeded to dig around in the pack and came out with some pieces of
hard cheese and chunks of bread. By that time, Ello had finished packing up the gear,
as well as feeding and saddling up the black. He came over reaching for the bread and
cheese, then sat down on the ground beside the girl. As they ate, Inwe said, " I think Beren
can walk today, we will just have to make frequent stops for him to rest. We will probably
be camping one more night before getting to my village. Finishing their meal, she quickly
got up and grinned, Let get moving!"

Grabbing Bran, she put him in his little pouch and walked over to the black, Ello quickly
came up behind her, put his hands around her waist and hoisted her up. Looking back to
see if anything was missed, he then leaped up taking the reins with one hand and reaching
around Inwe's waist with his other, He urged the horse forward with his legs, as they
started to move he glanced back to see if Beren and Mist were following. Since they were,
he squeezed his thighs a little more, the black responded by moving into a trot.

They were on their way, it looked like a promising day for travelling.

Last edited:
The forest that closed around them seemed to loosen it's grip, the trees becoming further apart. The sun even broke through the canopy overhead and gave brief kisses of warmth on the faces of Ello and Inwe as they traveled. Beren, stayed on their left side while Mist traveled further away on their right. Bran stuck his head out of his pouch every once in a while to sniff the air.

"How much further do you think?" Ello asked, his arms clasped tightly around Inwe.

"Mmmm. Maybe a day...day and a half" She responded by leaning back into him.

"Do you have any idea who we should go to first?"

Nodding, Inwe said "My father. He's one of the village Elders. If anyone knows anything about the town secrets and the missing priest who last had the key, it would be him."

"I just don't want to bring trouble to your home either"

"You won't, we can hold our own and have to much worse over the years. We have powerful magics and a formidable hunting regiment. We won't be bothered as long as we stay within their grounds"

"Nether Mist nor Beren seem to be bothered or on guard that anyone is behind us." Ello looked around.

"We are starting to get into my people's lands...it's possible whatever is hunting you went on south anyway"

They traveled in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company and the weather. The sun now shown in more places than not. The trees breaking away into small fields and hills. The all stood, blinking in the bright light they had not seen for many days and let their eyes adjust.

"Are we there yet?" Ello joked.

Inwe laughed. "Not quite. We'll push on a little further and then I know of another hidden grove not too far from here. We will camp there for the night"

"Those hidden groves your people made are brilliant. They saved our lives and if we are able to get another good night's sleep then all the better."

Inwe turned to look at him. "I think you promised me something else before we go to sleep." She gave him a mischievous grin and kissed him on the lips.

"Aren't the groves sacred places? Wouldn't they frown on that sort of thing?"

"Only inside the inner chambers...I know of a small pool near there...warmed from an internal heat...maybe we can both bathe....and perhaps...." Ello stopped her with a kiss before she could go on. Their tongues intertwined and searched and explored each other.

Ello kicked the horse to trot a little faster.

Smiling Inwe settled herself against Ello's broad chest as the black went into a trot. Glancing
back to her left she saw that Beren was still keeping up with them. The short breaks they had
been giving him, helped a lot, plus it kept his muscles from cramping up. Satisfied that all was
well, she closed her eyes, thinking to just rest for a few minutes. The movement of the horse
and warmth from Ello, soon caused her to doze off.

Inwe slowly woke up when she felt the gait of the horse slow down, “ Are we there yet?,
she mumbled. Opening her eyes Inwe saw that the sun was starting to go down, “ Oh my, I
must have slept for hours.” Looking up at Ello, “Sorry about that, I guess I must have been
still very tired.” Sitting up, she looked for some familiar landmarks to estimate how much further
they would have to travel before getting to the grove. “ Oh, yes I now know where we are,
pointing to the west she said just another 20 minutes and we will be there.

“You've made good time.” She lifted her face up and kissed him on his chin. His arm pulled
her closer against his body, making her smile when she felt his hardness against her butt.
She murmured ...nice.

In no time they came to the little grove and saw the wonderful pool. As soon as Ello stopped
the horse, Inwe jumped off and ran in the direction of the pool, shedding her clothes as she
went. Then she screamed, “ Come and catch me if you can!” Seconds later she smoothly
dove into the still waters, hardly making a ripple.

Ello got down off the black, laughing as he saw Inwe splashing in the water. He carefully removed his clothes and put them in the pack with Bran. He strode towards the pool, naked and his excitement growing as he watched the beautiful Inwe splash and laugh....obviously well rested from her nap.

On his way to the pool, he saw little movements out of the corner of his eyes, but didn't think too much of it. The fields were full of little groundhogs and squirrels running this way and that out of their holes.

Reaching the water, he waded in, cool and refreshing against his skin after a long ride. He swam out to meet Inwe. She laughed and splashed him in the face.

"Didn't I tell you this water is perfect?"

"You did." Ello said treading water near her. He wanted to feel close to her again.

He reached out and pulled him towards her kissing her and wrapping his hands around her body. He felt her warmth and his excitement grew.

Inwe reached down and wrapped her hand around his growing member. Ello shuddered with pleasure as her hand gave small strokes.

"Well, what do we have here?" She grinned.

"You have me." he replied.

"Yes I do..." Inwe said wickedly. "Now, what am I going to do with you? Hmmm"

His cock grew in her hand and she continued to stroke it as they kissed.

"If you keep doing that" He moaned. "You will find out soon enough."

She felt her body responding to touching him. She longed and ached for what was in her hand to be inside of her. She would do everything she could to make that happen.

"So....so..." Ello breathed....trying to focus on something else. "20 more minutes you say?"

"Mmmhmm....about that" Inwe pressed her chest against his. Both their nipples hard from excitement and the coolness of the water. Ello lifted her up with surprising strength and buried his face in her breasts, kissing one nipple and then the other. Inwe threw her head back.

"I suppose we better get going then....before it gets dark" Ello panted.

"Now? You want to leave now?" she asked, frustration ingrained in her voice.

"Well, I promised to continue this when we got to where we are going. We are 20 minutes away yet" He said, playfully biting her.

"Fine. Let's go, I don't want to wait any longer. I want you." She resigned.

"I want you too." He replied, the excitement he felt for Inwe was in his voice, his eyes and his cock.

The both waded out of the pool, water running down their bodies in rivulets. Ello stopped to drink in the sight before him. Inwe was gorgeous. Her firm breasts jiggled slightly as they walked back to their horse. She took a moment to drink him in as well. His excitement for her had not waned and she stared hard at what she just held in her hand moments ago.

Ello took out his clothes and started getting dressed. Inwe was looking back and forth along the bank where she had casually thrown her clothes.

Ello went back to help her look, even though he preferred her the way she was.

"They were right here! I knew I took them off here." Inwe said. Even though they were both naked a few minutes ago, now Ello was completely clothed and she was buck naked.

Ello looked around, his eyes spotted more of the movement. "Look!" he exclaimed, pointing.

They both looked over and at first didn't realize what they saw. It happened so fast. A groundhog, with the last of Inwe's undergarments in it's mouth disappeared in a hole.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Inwe screamed. She felt self conscious now, all her clothes had apparently gone down the holes of the groundhogs.

Ello started laughing hysterically. "You know, I really can't blame them"

"Oh no? Are you going to be a gentleman and hand me your clothes?" Inwe pleaded.

"Oh I would....if I were a gentleman." Ello laughed. "Besides, didn't you say it was only 20 minutes away?"

Inwe was beside herself. "Yes!"

"Come on then, it'll be a fun ride." Ello climed on the back of the black and held out a hand to her to help her up.

Fuming Inwe growled, “OK, I don't see any other way, we can hardly dig the entire under
ground tunnels looking for my clothes. She walked over grasped Ello's hand, before she
knew it, he had her half over the saddle paddling her bottom. She screamed, “ Cut that out,
no fair.” With all the commotion, the horse started up in a quick trot, making it difficult for
Inwe to change her position, so all she could do for the next 20 minutes was hang on.

As she bumped along, she managed to look sideways at the chucking Ello, “ Oh, you
will pay for this, mark my words, you will pay!” For that she got another couple of swats
on her bottom. Then some stroking, which had a very warming affect on her. Kicking her
legs, “ Stop that, ohhh...Ello, then she couldn't help but close her eyes and softly moan.
The ride seemed to go on forever, and that hand continued to stroke her cheeks, first one
then the other, and then pause. Suddenly she felt his fingers run lightly on the inside of her
thigh. Oh Ello, she groaned, please..... His fingers kept on slowly moving up her inner
thigh, stopping at her moist womanhood, and then continued down the other thigh. The
kicking slowed down considerably by this time.

Inwe hung onto the horse's front leg muscles with her right hand and to Ello's thigh with
her left hand, kneading him as they moved to the rhythum of the horse's gait. Even thought
she was in a incredibly awkward position, she couldn't help but arch her back trying to
lift her bottom up so Ello could continue with his play. She was so very ready for his
fingers to enter her and give her some relief, from the increasing build up of tension.

Just then, the landmarks indicated that they had arrived at the hidden grove. The horse
was brought to a stop and Ello took his magic fingers away from Inwe's sopping wet
pussy. Holding her gently, as she slide off the back of the black Ello smiled. “That was
a very pleasant ride, don't you think?”

All Inwe could do was try and slow her heavy breathing and still her trembling body.
“ That's not the end of the ride, if I have anything to say about it.” Can you hand me a
blanket before I start to freeze to death?” Looking around she saw that the wolf and
hound were still with them.

When she was handed the blanket, she quickly wrapped it around her body winked
at Ello,“ Let's make camp quickly, I have some unfinished business I need to get back to.”

Ello grabbed some of the supplies off the horse and followed Inwe. She stopped at a tree and carefully examined it for the right markings. Ello caught up with her and came up behind her, grabbing her around the middle.

"I thought you said the groves were sacred places...where the type of attention I want to give you would be frowned upon." He said, kissing her neck.

"That's true" she said, turning around. "But what's to stop us from giving each other some much needed relief right outside."

Ello reached into the blanket and pulled her close, her naked body pressed up against him.

"Inwe.....there is something I need to tell you." He said kissing her neck.

"Yes?" she whispered back.

"Something I haven't told you yet because I wasn't sure how much we would become involved." He held her form, his hands running up and down the back of her naked skin, the blanket fell from her body.

"Go on..." she moaned, pressing her moist woman hood against his thigh.

"Traditionally...with my people...when two people are bound together, they form a special sort of relationship." He said, holding her head and kissing her all over her face.

"What kind of relationship?"

"One where you would be completely subservient to me....in the bedroom"

"Oh?" She asked being caught by surprise. "What would that mean?"

"Anything I wanted" Ello said grinning. His hands running all over her body possessively.

"Anything?" She asked. A bit of fear in her voice.

"Anything. Does that scare you? Do you still want to pursue.....this?" He asked, his fingers moving up and down her moist slit.

She felt a yes bubbling up through her throat, but before she could say it, they heard the snap of a twig and Beren growled loudly. They quickly separated, Ello readied his bow and threw Inwe a knife. They both looked around for Mist. They could tell they were being watched.

From out of the shadows of the forest, figures emerged as if they suddenly became visible. Nine shadowy hooded forms closed in around the pair. Ello aimed his bow and moved back and forth trying to determine who was going to strike first.

"Wait" Inwe cried.

One of the nine moved forward and threw his hood back over his head revealing a chiseled older elf. His head was adorned with a scale mail helmet.

"It's ok" Inwe said. "I know these people"

The older elf stepped forward and his eyes narrowed on Inwe.

"Princess?" he exclaimed in disbelief.

Inwe nodded. Ello's eyes widened.

"Oh praise the Gods! We have been hunting for you ever since you didn't return! Your father is worried sick!"

Ello turned to look at Inwe also with disbelief. She smiled at him.

"It seems I might have failed to mention a thing or two myself" She teased. "TRADITIONALLY, I submit to no man."

“As Inwe made her last remark, she quickly bent down to retrieve the blanket, wrapping
it securely around herself. She stepped away from Ello trying to regain some kind of dignity.
Looking at the older elf, she sighs and replies, “ Yes Garovan, it's me, are the king and queen
well? Please send a runner to let them know I am well and safe and on my way home.” It is
done immediately.

Looking at the other elves, Inwe, frowns, “ If anyone has a spare set of clothes, I would
appreciate a loan of them.” One of the younger elves quickly grabs his sack and comes
out with an green set, steps over to Inwe and hands it over to her. She looks at Ello and
whispers, hold the blanket up while I put these cloths on.”

She turns her back to all the men and quickly slips into the way to big clothes, but it is
better then nothing. Tying the belt tightly around her waist, Inwe lets Ello know she is
finished dressing.

Turning to all the men, “ The first thing you must all know, there is a silver colored wolf
nearby, your not to harm her or my wolfhound. Both animals are under my protection at all
times. A piercing cry makes everyone turn towards the black, Bran can be seen with his
wee head sticking out of his pouch. “ Oh and that little cub as well.” Everyone laughs as
the tension dwindles.

“ Well, I think we had better head for home,” Looking as Ello, Inwe whispers, “ We will just
have to continue what you had started, at a more opportune time.” He helps Inwe up onto
the black's back, and leading the horse, they follow the eight elves ahead of them. Inwe looks
back to make sure the hound and wolf are still following, satisfied, she then looks down at
Ello, thinking of his hands on her body. Sighing, she knew it would have to wait, how long?
that was the question.

Last edited:
As they slowly travel through the forest Inwe looks down at Ello, he is clearly troubled by
what he had just found out. Bending down, She quietly asks, “ Is there some sort of problem
with me being a princess? You will have to meet my parents, that is true, and behave yourself.”
She smirked as she said this last part. “ But, all teasing aside, I am sure you will get along with
them,.. well, at least I hope you do.” They kept on traveling, she kept on thinking. “ You know
my father may know where we can find the talisman,which would save us a great amount of
time.” She glanced down, Ello was silent apparently lost in his own thoughts.

They soon came to the edge of Inwe's village, stopping the horse, Inwe slipped off reached
in and took Bran out of the pouch. Looking at Ello, she said, “I will be right back, I just need
to give Mist her cub and tell them to stay around this area until we are on our way again. She
walked back towards the wolf and wolfhound. Calling Beren and Mist to her Inwe waited while
holding Bran to her chest. Bending down, she placed the cub in front of Mist and looked at the
two animals, telling them to stay in the area, until she returned. They seemed to understand,
when Inwe stood up, Mist took her cub by the scruff of the neck and walked back into the forest,
followed by Beren.

Inwe watched them leave before turning around and walking back to where Ello waited with
the black for her. When he went to help her up again, she shook her head, “ No we will walk
now.

In the darkness of the forrest a shadowy figure trailed the walking elves. Deep darkness surrounded him. He stands 6foot tall and he has a ruggedly handsome face a very well toned body. His skin is a pale white. His name is Htaed.
He is the leader of the tribe of Covah. The most hated inhabitants of this land. They are shape shifter's from the pits of darkness. They bring death, destruction and evil wherever they go. They roam all over from their lands in the south and cause havoc wherever they go.

His heart is filled with thoughts of lust as he thinks back on the images of the naked elfin princess. He laughs softly hungrily as he thinks of her body impaled on his hard thick cock.

That must wait for now. He must focus on his quest. He has to get his hands on the Uhurlocks blade with the Garu magic. His prey has never left his sight since the slaughter of the villagers. His men took the Elllo's betrothed off to their village. They are keeping her for his trophy on his return.

He smiles as he approaches the last elf. With a soft blow he fells the elf and drags the still body into the forrest. In a split second he takes on the shape of the fallen elf. He slips into their ranks as one of them.

He positions himself close to the walking princess. His eyes devour her petite sexy body and lust darkens his heart. He is going to enjoy this one. His mind stores the body of the walking Ello for future use. A dark smile crosses his face.

They enter the secret dark temple in the middle of the forrest as is custom before you enter the royal presence.

The elves get ready spend the night. Each goes into his own room. Two stay at the door to keep watch. Ello and princess are reluctantly given quarters on opposite sides of the temple.

Htaed bides his time. He takes the first watch. Time drags by slowly. He paces up and down.
Just after midnight the new guards take over. He heads towards his room but slips away towards the princess room as soon as the others look away.

Once inside the princess room he changes shape into the Ello.

Inwe woke up as he softly placed his finger on her lips. She smiled up at him. "We can't. Its forbidden." She whispers. "It is forbidden in the forrest, not in this room in the temple. The keepers of the temple have always used this room for fun."
She looks at him in disbelief but he could see her body was overcoming her resistance. She wanted to believe him.
He leaned his powerful body over her and kissed her lips like he had seen the Ello do.
His fingers deftly stripped the borrowed clothing off her.

He stands over his naked prize. Lust and hunger in his eyes.
Slowly he lowers his head to her neck and kisses her neck softly.
Her gasp is like music to his ears.
His fingers travel over her body. Softly circling her erect nipples. Slowly circling ever closer and closer. He lifts his hand away and flicks her erect nipple softly with the tip of his finger. She arches her chest up. He softly kisses his way down her neck towards her nipple.
He opens his mouth wide and sucks as much of her breast into his mouth as he can. His tongue flicking and lashing her nipple.
His hand travels down slowly to her wet pussy.
Her legs spread open. All thoughts of de filing the temple seem to have fled her mind.

His fingers run up and down her tender pussy lips. His thumb rubs in small circles over her swollen clit. His middle two fingers slide easily deep into her wet pussy.

He expertly finds her spot and massages it while his thumb rubs over her clit. He bites her nipple softly and kisses his way down her body. His tongue circles her belly button and then heads down to her treasure.

His fingers still inside her he sucks her clit into his mouth. Biting down softly and lashing her with his tongue. Her hips writhe under his expert tongue.

Her juices exploded on his tongue. Her taste drives him insane. He needs to be inside her pussy now.

He moves up over her and she grabs his hard cock and guides it to her pussy. He feels her pussy lips touch the tip of his cock. He kisses her lips hard bruising them. She can taste her juices on his lips and tongue.

He readies his hips for the thrust that will make his conquest complete. He looks deep into her eyes and she says "I can't wait any longer. Fuck me."

He smiles and slides his cock deep inside her tight wet pussy.

As Inwe feels Ello/Htaed slide into her, she cries out in passion. His huge member stretches her
tunnel open as he sinks in to the hilt. She wraps her legs around his hips to give him full access,
raising her arms she reaches around his broad back nails digging in and hangs on for dear life.
She moans as he thrusts into her over and over again, bringing her ever closer to an explosion
the like she has never experienced before. All the teasing of the last weeks has brought her to
this exquisite level of tension. Sweat glistened all over her body now, suddenly she was
overtaken by an orgasm that started in her pussy and radiated throughout her entire body.
Inwe cried out Ello's name as her body shook with her climax.

As her body slowly came down Inwe lay trembling beneath Ello/Htaed completely exhausted,
barely breathing. He kept on thrusting in and out of her, he wasn't done with her by any means.
Finally Inwe's body, started to come alive again, her hands clenching and unclenching on the bed
sheets. Her head slowly moving side to side, weakly moaning, legs moving as she felt another
climax starting to build up in her very wet and swollen pussy. She didn't know if she could survive
another one like what she had just experienced. Breathing heavily again, body now drenched in
sweat, Inwe opened her eyes and looked up at the man above her, relentlessly driving into her
body over and over again.

Attachments

• Night love sm ani.gif
    Night love sm ani.gif
    62.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Htaed looks down at the woman beneath him. She opens her eyes and looks up at him. His rhythm increases as he gets close to filling this beautiful creature below him with hot seed

His passion overtakes him as he drives deep into her. The intensity of his orgasm catches him by surprise. He transforms into his original shape.

Her eyes open wide her mouth opens to scream. He kisses her as he continues to fill her with his cum. She responds by wrapping her legs around him and pulling him deeper inside her. She return his kiss with a passion that leaves both of them breathless

Htaed stays hard deep inside her. Trapped by her supple legs wrapped around him. They stay joined together for what seems like an eternity. Htaed had never experienced passion like this. He just kept staring helplessly into the eyes of the princess beneath him.
He saw her eyes slowly start to focus again. She shoved off her with a snarl. He fell on his back on the cold floor. Winded by the fall. He felt the cold steel of a knife on his throat.
"Tell me who you are shape shifter dog and why I should not kill you?" The words were filled with venom hatred and rage.
His eyes met hers. Cold steel versus cold steel as they stared each other down.
"My name is Htaed." Recognition dawned in her eyes. "And should that knife move my blade will rip you open before I die".
Her eyes flicked down as he pricked his cold steel blade into her skin just below her navel.
The second her eyes moved he pounced seizing her blade and pinning her below him.
"Now Princess I have no wish to kill you. We both need the artifact to save our people. I am here to offer you a truce and any help I can so we can both save our people."
She spat at him "Despicable liar, rapist, monster, deceiver! I hate you. Get off me! Get off me!".
He smiled that totally disarming unexpected smile down at her. "My Lady my Princess you were not calling me a rapist a few minutes ago. It was you who pulled me deeper inside you." He saw her nipples harden. He reached behind him and inserted a finger into her still wet pussy. She squirmed and her pussy contracted around his finger. He saw the lust relight in her eyes.
His cock grew very hard again and pressed up between her beautifull breasts.
He looked down into her eyes.

Inwe, stared up at Htaed with both loathing and hunger. She couldn't seem to control her body,
her mind wanted to shout, “Get off me you animal!” but her body, and mouth, just wouldn't
co operate. As she felt his finger moving in her burning tunnel, her eyes looked at his huge
cock between her breasts.Lifting her hips off the floor so his finger would have better access
to her, Inwe moaned both in surrender and self loathing that she couldn't control her own body.

She suddenly pushed him backwards, taking him by surprise and quickly straddled him.
Breathing rapidly she now snarled, “ You want me again? OK, let's do this!” Quickly positioning
her legs on either side of his him, Inwe grabbed Htaed's cock and shoved the tip of him inside
her pussy. She then slammed down hard on his engorged member, all the way to the hilt, letting
out a loud groan as he slid in. She stopped and arched her back, flinging her head back, she just
wanted to feel his huge cock deep inside her again.

Now she brought her head forward, looking him in the eyes, she spat out, “ So you want to
deceive me do you? Pretend to be Ello? Is that the only way you can get a woman, by deceit?”
She continued to ride him hard, as she spat the words out, between gasping breathes. “ Your
nothing but a low life scum shape shifter,” she rides him faster now, sweat glistens on her
body. She gasps out, “ Why would I ever make an alliance with the likes of you? Your kind are
legendary for liars, thieves and every other horrible deed that has ever been done. I don't trust
you and never ever will. I hate you for what your doing to me now.

All of a sudden she stopped for a moment in mid air, then her entire body started to shudder.
Letting out a loud groan, Inwe starts to cum like she has never cum before. Her whole body
began to spasm with her wild climax. She screamed!

Htaed looked up at the beautiful creature bouncing on his cock with sheer lust and amazement. He felt her clench around him and saw her mouth open to scream. He had a second to pull her down and kiss her hard, the scream dying in his mouth before her contractions sent him over the edge and he exploded inside her again.
She collapsed on top of him. He held her for a while marveling at what had just happened to him.

He rolled over and picked her up and softly lay her sleeping body on the bed. He leaned down to kiss her eyelids softly but caught himself in time. "Don't get soft." he chided himself, but he knew the damage was done already.

He sat at the edge of the bed and watched over the sleeping Princess. Just before dawn he woke her. She looked up at him with hatred and venom, but there was also something else in her eyes.

"Princess we need each other. You would not want anybody to know of your little adventure last night." pure hatred shone from her eyes but a bright red flush also creeps up her body. Her body betraying her yet again. He continues "I will not say a word. I will assume the elfen guard form again and will travel with your party from here on." She shakes her head slowly, he leans down and claims her lips in a soft passionate kiss. She resists for but a mere second before she kisses him back.

He pulls away reluctantly. "Princess, you know you wont say a word. You know you want me with you. See you on the road to the village." With that said he walks to the door as Thaed and by the time he reaches the door he is a cloaked elf again.

Inwe could do nothing but watch her foe walk towards the door and change into an elf again.
It killed her that she needed his help in their quest for the sword. Help in any form could not
be lightly dismissed even if it was from a shape shifter. If he was only true to his word and didn't
have his own agenda. She knew he was very capable of betraying her at any time, but again he
just might be an important asset. (Should she trust him?) she thought she could go along with
him, she really didn't have a choice at this point, but she would be on guard at all times, she
knew his kind, and what they were capable of. Her lip curled every time she thought of them,
and here she was letting him touch her, she must be mad!

She just wished her body didn't burn for his touch like it did. She just hated to be out of control
of anything in her life. Shaking her head , she got out of bed found some water and quickly
washed up. She knew she would have to see her parents and let them know what had been
happening in the last few weeks since she had be away. She threw on the borrowed cloths and
made her way outside of the temple. Thinking it would be good to see her parents and put on
her own cloths again as well as be around familiar surroundings, even if it was for a short time.

As for Ello, now that would take some thinking, she didn't want him to know about Htaed. He
would not like what had occurred last night even thought he was betrothed, they did have some
kind of connection going on. She shook her head, complications, complications, she wished for
her simple life again. One thing she did know, Htaed had to be kept secret, if anyone knew they
had a shape shifter in their midst, all hell would break loose, that was a given. She just hoped
with all her heart she wasn't making the biggest mistake of her life, going along with a tentative
alliance with Htaed. She also wished she wasn't drawn to him, the way she was, it made her
life just too complicated. It just wasn't right, not right at all, she shook her head again.

She vowed she wouldn't let him touch her again.

Last edited:
the vilage

With the breaking of dawn the party gathered outside the temple. They all looked somber. Ello was still in the same withdrawn somber quiet mood he was in yesterday when they arrived at the Temple.
Inwe looked as if she had not slept much at all. She was still a striking figure in her borrowed clothes.
Htaed just looked like one of the elf guardians. He blended in perfectly with them.

The party left the temple for their short journey to the village. They traveled in silence across a lush green meadow that stretched all the way to the edge of a crystal clear lake. The surface of the lake was completely still without a ripple. Htaed looked into the clear water and saw fish swimming around. In the centre of the lake totally covered by the water he could see a magnificent castle.

He heard Inwe explain the mysterious lake and underwater castle to Ello. Many years before a wicked greedy king had ruled these lands. Through greed and hunger for power he had crushed his people. The people in desperation had gone to the water fairies and begged for their help. The fairies had agreed to help the people at a price.
The people however refused to pay once the fairies had magically imprisoned te evil king. So the fairies had locked all of the people and the king in this underwater castle as their punishment

Htaed only half listened as Inwe's voice wove a spell over him. His mind told him that he was just using her, but his heart kept longing for her. His body betrayed his mind as well and sided with his heart on this matter.

They reahed the shore of the lake and turned left towards an emerald forrest. Htead kept near Inwe as they traveled.

As Inwe told Ello the underwater castle story, she could see the shape shifter/guardian elf
from the corner of her eye. Seeing him kept her on edge, making her double her efforts to
keep Ello entertained with local lore. She felt the lack of sleep from the night before, her
mind felt sluggish, which wasn't a great thing, when she was to have an audience with her
parents soon. She lifted her arm to her face and pushed her hair back. Knowing that Ello
wasn't looking forward to speaking with the king, Inwe went over some of the details of
what would he would be expected to do. She assured him that she would be the one to
speak with them alone, and by the time he was to stand before them, he would only have
to fill them in on what had happened before she had found him in the forest. As well as his
theories on the people behind the attacks.

As they reached the shore, Inwe told the guardian elves and Ello, to go on and she would
meet up with them shortly. She had caught sight of her animal companions further along
the shore and needed to make sure they were alright and have them stay near the village,
but not to go near any people. As she watched the men move off, she turned and walked to
the place she saw the animals slip away into the low brush. Whistling for Beren, Inwe
waited, then smiled as her hound came bounding out of the brush and jumped onto her
shoulders licking at her face. Laughing Inwe hugged her friend back, finally falling back
onto the ground. Once she was on the ground, Mist and wee Bran came over and sniffed
at her legs.

Laughing Inwe caught her breath, she coaxed Bran up onto her lap and put her arm around
Mist and Beren. She nuzzled them all and sighed, starting to feel like her old self. This
was where she was most comfortable, in the forest with her companions. Finally she
got up and looking at Beren and Mist, she silently told them to stay near the village, but
out of sight. She would not be more then a few days and they would be together again.
She took wee Bran and held him one more time, then hugged the adults, stood up and
turned towards the last leg of the journey to her people's village.

Back