Red Butterfly is back, with a new chapter and pictures

my lord why have I not seen this sooner? it just so happens that a woman's lips and ass are my biggest turn-ons with a woman, and you, dear lady, have both of them in absolute perfection.

slightly smitten over here. thank you for sharing!

Hehe, welcome to my thread then. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!
 
Good evening lovely lady hope everything is going well. Love the pics, thanks for sharing. :kiss:
 
Here are a few more pictures, I finally worked up enough courage to post a full body standing up.
 
Last edited:
Here are a few more pictures, I finally worked up enough courage to post a full body standing up.

Oh wow. And I, for one, am very glad you found that courage! Gorgeous! Although, to be perfectly honest, I'm torn as to whether I like that one or the bent-over dresser one more :devil:
 
Hi

Since you all where so nice, I'll post a few more for today :)

You were so sweet to post about my poem, and now, here you are...ALL of you, and you're beautiful and VERY sensuous.

Mmmm, I would love to "play" with you and enjoy your luscious nipples. ;)

Robbin
xoxo
 
You were so sweet to post about my poem, and now, here you are...ALL of you, and you're beautiful and VERY sensuous.

Mmmm, I would love to "play" with you and enjoy your luscious nipples. ;)

Robbin
xoxo

That's quite a compliment coming from someone as lovely as you <3

Hehe, I'd love to return the favor :heart: Maybe one day we could have a joint photo shoot!
 
There was a thread about nipples poking through shirts, it gave me the idea to do this picture.

My nipples seem to constantly be hard. An ex would call it radioactive nipple syndrome.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top