The Girls at Somerset College - a lesbian romp

Emily Roberts

Emily was excited and nervous as anything. The train was taking her from the confusing and perverted horror of a larger co-ed university to a more cozy and sensible all woman's liberal arts school. It was perhaps her parents fault she had been so terrified at the university that she had attempted suicide and at the recommendation of the unversity psychiatrist her parents relented and let her transfer to Somerset.

She had been raised in a very sheltered, conservative and straightlaced home. ANY thing remotely sexual or erotic was deemed "Perverted Filth" and not allowed. Emily never even saw another naked body until university and the feelings caused her much mental upset. This is not to say Emily had no such thoughts. She felt all the normal urges of a young girl and woman. It was drilled into her though these were worse than nasty.

By the time she was 16, she'd found things that made her excited. She looked at the small carrybag. Clothes pins to attach to her private areas, both nipples and labia. Stick pins to pierce her breasts and labia. A pair of her father's rolled up gym socks to muffle her pleasured moans from others. Several cut down belts fitted to her ankles and wrists with ropes to tie to convenient poles or light fixtures. Several hair brushes to swat her pussy with, one favorite she used with the stiff bristles directed to her pussy for self-abuse. Then there was her lurid and vivid imagination.. She hadn't even opened to the psychiatrist as she was to Emily a very sexy looking older woman and this was her issue. She didn't like guys sexually but would dream of and sneak peeks at the women around her. Every fiber of her being felt this and yet her mind was screaming it was WRONG! SIN! FILTH!

She locked the compartment door and turned the lights down and shut the blind and stripped removing her sweater, and baggy sweat pants, then the gym shorts and flannel shirt and stood in the white bra and panties and slipped her sneakers off and removed the bra, letting her conical 34B breasts free. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the panties and in a fluid motion stepped out of them. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the dim lighting and her copper colored hair and darker red vee of her untrimmed pussy fur stood out. Her pink nipples leaped to hardness and she pinched them hard, gasping at the pain and pleasure that coursed through her 5 foot 3 inch frame. She bent down and unzipped the bag and pulled out 4 clothespins. She carefully closed them one by one, two on each nipple, sucking air through her teeth as they bit into the hard nubbins. She sighed and lightly traced the moistening slit of her pussy and then reached for the packet of stick pins and sat on the fold down bunk and put her feet together to spread her pussy. She reached for the hood of her clit and pulled it out and lightly touched the sharp point of the pin to the fleshy pink skin and sighed as she thrust it through. In succession she stuck two other pins in the minor labia and leaned back savoring the pain and pleasure signals shooting through her body. She opened the Us magazine she'd purchased at the station and flipped to the photo of the starlet in a bikini and started to finger her hole thrusting into the dewing hot tunnel up to her maidenhead and around in circles. She vividly imagined the starlet nude (looking remarkably like herself except for the larger breasts and different hair color) and kneeling at this woman.s feet and kissing her toes as the starlet lashed her with a belt. She almost screamed as she orgasmed and quickly shoved the rolled socks into her mouth. She then took another pin and started to rapidly stick her throbbing clit, muffled shrieks barely escaping her sock stuffed mouth. She came hard and quickly grabbed some toilet paper and swabbed herself clean then with a guilty look around to see if anyone saw, she spat out the saliva soaked socks and ate her girl come soaked toiletpaper saving the taste in her mouth until her saliva dissolved it then swallowed. She washed herself and took out the stick pins and patted her abused pussy with more paper and tossed that into the toilet. She took off the clothespins and pulled her nipples almost a full inch out and sighed as she felt the new pain and pleasure shivering through her body like ripples in a pond. She applied deoderant and a dab of perfume in her pubic triangle and then quickly dressed in her flannel nightgown and wrote her latest fantasy in her journal, slid that in her backpack and slipped under the covers to sleep and dream.

She woke early and quickly washed up at the small sink and dressed in yesterday's clothes and got her suitcase, backpack and carrybag together on the bunk and carefully placed her laptop case beside them and sat reading her bible until the conductor knocked informing her the station was 15 minutes away. Guiltily she slid her arms out of her sweatshirt and reached under her bra and gave her nipples fierce twists ans sighed as they sprang to fullness. She quit with an unsatified sigh as she did not want to orgasm and have the scent wafting about proclaiming her freaky whorishness to the whole world and grabbed her stuff when the train finally stopped.

She got into the cab and watched with interest the route to the college and noted all the girls as they walked by. The cabbie helped unload her footlocker from the trunk and set it inside the admissions office waiting room for her. She gave him a good tip with the fare and sat on the bench as she went through the laptop case looking for the transfer documentation and other papers. With a small 'aha!' of victory she gathered them together and handed them to the admissions secretary.

"Hi, I'm a new transfer? Emily Roberts. here are the papers I am supposed to give you?" She barely could do more than whisper as the pretty girl took them with a smile and told her to take a seat for a few minutes. Emily blushed and sat hurriedly down and took the Us magazine and read through it occassionally stealing glances at the pretty woman.
 
Last edited:
Jessica

Mid-morning. One test down. One to go. Jessica sits naked on the bed in her dorm. The next test is in one half hour. She relaxes, punches a number into her cellphone. She puts the phone on speaker and sets it down. She waits.

“Somerset College switchboard.”

“Kay Floss, please”

She strokes her pussy.

“May I ask who is calling?”

“Jessical Whippet,” she replies, and then adds, “I’m a friend of hers.”

The phone clicks. Jessica looks at herself in the mirror by the bed. She opens her thighs and fingers herself deep. She mimes having an orgasm.

Kay’s voice comes over the line.

“Helga Valkyie’s office. How may I help you?”

Kay’s voice on the phone was different from what Jessica expected, stronger and more businesslike.

“Hello? Miss Valkyrie’s office. How may I help you?”

"How may you help me. Hmmmm. Well. You could lie down on your desk and let me sit on your face."

"What?!? Who is this?"

"It’s Jessica."

Jessica starts laughing. Kay lowers her voice to a whisper.

"Oh my God. Jessica. I can’t talk now. Can I call you later?"

"Actually no. I got a quick question. It’s kind of important."

Silence. Breathing. Then...

"Okay, what is it?"

"I have an appointment with that nurse at the clinic. It came out of the blue, kind of weird, and I’m wondering what it’s about."

"Nurse Marlene?"

"Yeah, that’s her."

"Let me check. I’m going to have to put you on hold."

A click and suddenly Jessica’s listening to Venus by Bananarama. She strokes herself to the beat, doing the moans and the squeals and the “oh oh oh’s” like a nympho on speed. Then suddenly, Kay’s back on the line.

"I’m not supposed to tell you this."

"Okay."

"Looks like you’re on one of Helga’s lists."

"List? What kind of a list?"

"Troublemaker list. Bad seed list. Look, I can’t talk about this anymore."

She stops stroking herself.

"So you’re saying I’m being sent to Marlene because - -"

"Yes! And be careful with her! Now I have to hang up! I don’t want to get in any trouble with - -"

"I really appreciate this, Kay. You’re a real friend. If there’s anything I can do."

"Yes! There is."

"Just name it.”

The words tumble out in a torrent.

"I want you and another girl to fuck me. I want to be fucked in every hole. And tied up and chained and cuffed. And whipped and teased and tickled and slapped and spanked. And I want to be forced and used and degraded and humiliated and called “bitch” and “slut”
and “cunt” and - -"

"Okay! Okay!"

"You will? You’ll do it? Really?"

“Yes.”

“Oh! You’ve made me so happy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh oh, she's coming. I got to go!”

The line goes dead. Jessica frowns.

"Troublemaker list. Hmmmm."
 
Last edited:
Kay

Kay's heart leaped into her throat when she answered and it was Jessica! Her pussy didn't just moisten, it slobbered and Kay pushed two fingers from her right hand into her fuck hole listening to Jessica and passing on the warning that Miss Helga had ordered her sent to Nurse Marlene.

Kay then blurted out veryquickly agreeing to see Jessica and what she'd do for her and quickly put the receiver down as the doorhandle to Helga's office twisted and the door opened.

Kay quickly looked up at Miss Helga and simpered at the woman, making a show of taking her fingers out of her pussy and sucking her juices off them, all the while giving Helga the big innocent eyes look that melted the other woman's heart.

"Yes Miss Helga? I got the second report done and it's corrected too." She simpered and fluttered her eyelashes at Helga. "Also a new student is arriving. Um, uh, Oh yes. Miss Emily Roberts. Transferring from UCLA at the request of Dr Miriam Mckenzie, the staff psychiatrist there and an alumnus of Somerset before she went to medical school. It seems Miss Roberts attempted suicide from stress. She's supposed to be here within the hour. I've sent her paperwork to Nurse Marlene and the dormitory assignment hasn't come through yet."

She looked up at Helga and slid her seat back and raised her skirt higher up her legs until her pussy was visible. "Is there anything esle Miss Helga? before I start the last report?"

She ran her finger along and through her wet slit and pinched her clit, sighing sexily as she did so. She stood then turned and bent over lifting the back of her skirt and offering Helga her ass and pussy.

"Oh yeees! Take me Miss Helga! Take me now!

_______________________________________________________________________________
Emily Roberts


Kay looked up sharply as the girl almost whispered to her. She looked sort of pretty, real plain, no, a right dumpy dresser. Hmph.

"Okay, let me take those and file them while you sit there dear. How was your trip? Excuse me while I see if Miss Helga will see you." I got up and smoothed the skirt over my ass and taking Miss Roberts paperwork along went to Helga's door and knocked and walked in.

"Miss Roberts is here Miss Helga. She's a right sight too." My face winced in imagined pain as I said that and softly made kissing face at Helga when she waved the new girl in for the interview.

Emily studiously stared unseeing at the magazine and started when the secretary called her in. Emily put the magazine down and stood, knocking over her laptop case and the carrybag to the floor. Almost sobbing Emily gathered them and resorted the pile of cases then went to the office and stopped dead when she saw Miss Helga for the very first time.

All she could muster was a dry whispery voice. "H-h-hullo Miss Helga. I am Em. Emily. Emily Roberts." Oh god Miss Helga is gorgeous! The secretary is hot, but Miss Helga has her beat ten ways to Sunday! Her heart in her throat, Emily sat down at the edge of the proffered chair and leaned unconciously to Miss Helga, her eyes bright behind her glasses.

"Ahh. Welcome to Somerset College dear. I do hope your journey wasn't too tiring? Kay? Get Miss Roberts something to drink." She looked at Emily and questioned her. "Tea or soda perhaps dear?"

Kay frowned and went to get a can of diet soda for the dumpy mouse girl. What does Helga see in that? ugh. But I might get some kinky blackmail video, so maybe things aren't entirely bad. Yet. I almost pushed the soda at the new girl and stood beside Helga lightly touching her with my hips.

"Now we have liberal arts program here, but in the tranfer documentation you said, ahhh, yes, here it is... You wished to major in Womens Studies. May I ask why? I ask every new student this so do not feel picked on dear. At most maybe I could help you firm up a choice for major." Helga smiled warmly at the nervous girl and nodded encouragingly at her.

Emily gave a slight shrug. She hadn't really thought about it at all. It wasn't accounting like her father and it certainly wasn't any sort of cooking like her mother. Emily could barely boil water. She took a sip of the diet soda, and sighed. "I didn't want to be a politician and I thought maybe a English Literature minor. I want to serve womens needs in todays world Miss Helga." The last spilled out quite quickly and Emily blushed pink.

"I mean, I want to be a social worker for women Miss Helga. Like at a shelter for abused women or a rape crisis center."

Helga nodded knowingly. "Very worthy areas my dear." She also read between the lines of the slip Emily made in her answer. "Now, since you were reccomended by Dr Mckenzie, an alumnus, your transfer was expeditied. The only formality we need to do now is fill out your courses and of course the visit to the College Nurse. We do have to make certain you are healthy and your shot records are up to date."

Kay wanted to vomit. Helga was almost fawning over the mousy dyke. OOOOH! And I bet she is a dyke too! kay took the girl into the outer office and made certain to bump into her 'accidently' She then turned on the computer and entered Emily's information in the database. She then tabbed up another menu and put Emily Roberts in place of Jessica on other list for Mean Machine. She smiled evilly to herself as she saved and closed that tab and finished up entering the other data.

The printer buzzed and whirred as it printed up Emily's courses and schedule as well as dorm assignment and Kay handed them to the girl and showed her out and gave directionds to her new dorm.

She almost ran to the phone and almost screamed in ager and upset when she couldn't find Jessica's number. She slowed down and opened up the college phone directory on the computer and found Jessica's number and hurriedly dialed it.

Jessica picked it up at the third ring much to Kay's relief. "Oh god I am glad I reached you!" She whispered desperately into the receiver. "I switched your name off Nurse Marlene's list today!"

Then she heard the dreaded sound. "Hi! I'm not in right now, so leave your name and a short message."

Kay slumped dejectedly and rapidly told jessica what she'd done and to not go to Nurse Marlene's appointment then let the receiver drop on the phone and slumped dejectedly hoping jessica checked her voicemail soon.
 
Last edited:
Juliet Tung



Juliet entered the school with a smile on her face she had a pretty good night. Something about this school and the people in it had changed Juliet and she believed it was for the better. She had gone through most of her life letting people push her around and in the right circumstances she had liked it. Only now she had done some of the pushing herself and had really enjoyed it. She decided that she wanted to be on the giving side for now on but didn't know if she could refuse an order from her new mistress. She wanted to find someone she could control but didn't know where to look. She walked through the doors leading to Helga's office and noticed a pretty little thing reading a magazine across from Kay's desk. "Hmm new student?" She asked Kay motioning towards the girl.
 
Helga


The interview with Emily had ended fifteen minutes ago. Helga sat and pondered. There was much food for thought, almost too much for her to digest. Dr Miriam Mckenzie. That name evoked any number of memories. Helga recalled her own vagabond life in Los Angeles, taking a few classes and sleeping wherever there was room for one more. There was that one day when a very dignified lady in black took her home. Helga thought at first she was just another of those jaded Pacific Palisades women living on the edge and keen for a quickie with a Hollywood Blvd street girl. But no. This one was educated. This one was refined.

And unpredictable. Helga asked her what she wanted. The woman said, “Research.” Helga asked, “Research on what?” “I don’t know yet. I’ll think of something. I always do.” Helga stayed with Dr Mckenzie for six months, sleeping at the foot of her bed and serving as her private, dirty-little-girl plaything.



tumblr_lql5izC6QQ1qkpc62o1_500.jpg



One day Helga awoke to see a new girl on the veranda. Miriam took her aside, “My research with you has ended. It's time for you to go.” And that was that. No good-bye. No hug. Not even a handshake.

Nevertheless, it was a valuable six months. What Helga learned from Dr Miriam Mckenzie was how to be a predatory lesbian and how to use a girl, how to push her buttons to keep her psychologically caged and primed and controlled.

Rule number one: never develop an emotional attachment. How true, that!

Helga smiled a grim smile, “So. Out of the blue, with no forewarning, Miriam has sent me a girl. Hmmmm.”

Helga sat in the dark, wondering. Strange girl. Odd clothes, she wore. And she seemed to want to go to extremes to make herself unattractive. Still, in some way, she had struck Miriam’s fancy. So there must be a nugget of beauty beneath that Plain Jane exterior. But what? And where?

And then there was another thing. Helga noted how Kay had taken an instant dislike to her. As if she saw in Emily Roberts a potential rival, a potential threat. Good. Helga needed something to keep Kay off-balance and off her high horse. Truth be told, her passion for Kay was beginning to overwhelm her, to suffocate her. Why could she not say no to Kay? Perhaps Emily would be the key to unlocking that mystery.

Helga picked up her phone. She dialed a number and waited.

“Marlene dear? I’m sending a Miss Emily Roberts to see you. She’s a new one. Check her internals and report back to me.”

She hung up.

And all the while, on that shelf on the wall, wedged between the two books, the videocam, its eye trained on the spot where Helga sat. It hummed and whirred softly, silently
 
Last edited:
Jessica


Jessica’s quirky little friend, Kitty Sue, worked part-time at the clinic. Jessica knew her from the Renaissance Drama class they took together. They always sat in the back where Kitty Sue could be counted on to break into uncontrolled laughter whenever Jessica started whispering x-rated versions of Ben Jonson and Thomas Kyd dialog lines. Some people considered Jessica to be disruptive. Kitty Sue regarded her as a breath of fresh fucking air.

So when Jessica called one morning to ask for a master key to the doors of the clinic, Kitty Sue said, “Es no problema, chica muy loca.” Kitty Sue was a Spanish Major. The other thing Jessica said she needed was to be notified when Marlene was about to head to the back for her customary morning bathroom break. Kitty Sue promised to phone with a heads-up.

It was 10:15am when the call came to Jessica’s cellphone. Kitty Sue whispered that Marlene had just left her desk. Indeed, the clinic staff had long noted Marlene was a creature of habit. As Clinic Director, she had a private washroom and she always went there for thirty minutes in the morning and twenty in the afternoon. It was a continuing matter of debate regarding what she did in there.



10:20am

Jessica had quietly let herself in through a back door and had walked through a storage area to a dimly-lit hallway. She pressed her ear to the bathroom door and waited until she heard what sounded like a large creature passing copious amounts of urine.

She took out her knife.



1211509668SfhxBpg.jpg



She took a deep breath, held it in as she slowly slid the key into the lock, twisted it and jerked the door open.


One Minute Later


The only sound was Marlene’s breathing. It was the kind of breathing you’d expect to hear from a frightened cornered animal. And Marlene was very frightened. For Jessica had her by the hair, gripping it tight in her fist, the sharp point of the blade pressed inside one of her nostrils, forcing her head up and back.

“Go ahead, bitch,” Jessica snarled, “Go ahead and try. I’ll slice your fucking nose off your face.”

“No please! Please don’t.”

“Hands on your cunt, Bitch. Do it now!”

“Please.”

“HANDS ON YOUR CUNT!”

Marlene slowly opened her thighs and clasped her hands over her pussy. She moved her lips but no sound came out.

The fact is, when the door swung open, Marlene was too shocked to react. Jessica was on her and had the knife in her nose even before her pee stream had abruptly cut off.




Two Minutes Later


Marlene on the toilet, but now seated backwards, facing the wall. She still kept her thighs wide open and her hands on her pussy. Her clothes lay in a heap on the floor. She was naked. Jessica draped a towel over her head. Marlene was suddenly blind.



tumblr_ll5e7aQ2eU1qfmr0w.jpg




Jessica took a small videocam from her bag. She set it on a shelf and switched it on.

“Hands behind your back, bitch! Cross your wrists.”

A note of defiance came from somewhere under the towel. Jessica pressed the point of the blade to the big woman’s lower back.

“Do it or I’ll stick you like the pig you are!”

Silence. Then a sigh and a sob, as she slowly began moving her arms behind her. Jessica, grinning in triumph, took a roll of duct tape from her bag.

And the videocam on the shelf silently took it all in.



Two Minutes Later


Naked, her arms ducttaped tight together from wrists to elbows, Marlene stood. She dared not say a word as Jessica stroked her cunt.

“We have twenty minutes left, bitch. Twenty minutes to fuck you up good. And guess what? We’re going to make a movie of it. The working title is, Making Marlene Beg. How about that? This is scene one.”

Jessica turned Marlene around. Marlene gasped when she saw the eye of the videocam staring straight at her, its inner mechanism humming and whirring dispassionately, recording every move.

“Oh God, please! No! Turn it off!”

“You see? I made you beg already.”




Two Minutes Later


Jessica had Marlene on her knees, facing the toilet bowl. She bent the woman’s taped arms up painfully forcing her head into the bowl.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck! You bitch! No! I’ll get you for this if it’s the last - - “

Suddenly, her head was immersed in the pee water. Jessica held her down and watched her kick and buck and struggle.

Jessica laughed, as she pulled Marlene's head out. Marlene coughed and choked and spit pee water and gulped air. Jessica dunked her again. The big woman kicked and struggled.

“I know your type, bitch. You need softening up.”




One Minute Later



Marlene lay flat on the tile, her hair soaked in the pee water, gasping, choking, gagging and dry-heaving.

The videocam, running silently, its red light blinking, recorded every second of Marlene’s torment.





Five Minutes Later


Somewhere in the storage area near the back door. Marlene, gagged and chained and shackled to a Standing Spreader Bar.


tumblr_llawvaFW6F1qfmr0w.jpg




Jessica laughed as she whipped the woman’s pussy, sending shockwaves of pain through her body.

“I saw this contraption as I came in. So this is where you play your dirty little games. I thought to myself, how very fitting for you to be mounted on your own rack and served a spoonful of your own medicine.”

A hard whack across the tits. Marlene’s eyes beg Jessica to stop.

And the silent videocam caught it all.




Three Minutes Later




Marlene lay on a dusty desk in the storage room, her wrists ducttaped behind her and a ducttape gag over her mouth.

Jessica teased her sex with a light blue penis vibe.



tumblr_lllbb4IEbJ1qfmr0w.jpg



“I see you’re enjoying it. I see you’re real close to orgasm. You like being whipped and fucked, huh?”

A sudden hot glare from Marlene.

“Oooh, touched a nerve, did I? Well, let me make this clear, bitch. No orgasm until I say so. Otherwise, it’s back to the spreader bar. You dig?”

A pleading groan from Marlene as Jessica worked the penis vibe deeper, spinning it, plunging it, pressing it to the woman’s g-spot. Marlene screamed through the gag as her body, out of her control, shook the desk like an earthquake. Jessica laughed at her helplessness.




Three Minutes Later



Back in the washroom. Marlene seated on the toilet, ducttaped and, unlike earlier, very docile. Jessica was busy placing the videocame and the whips and ducttape, etc, in her bag.


tumblr_ktipqh52Cj1qa258ao1_500.jpg



Jessica looked at her watch.

“What do you know? We’re right on schedule. After I’m out of the building, I’ll call the front desk, tell them there’s a naked bitch tied up in the bathroom.”

Marlene’s eyes opened wide in fear, her head shaking a “no, please don’t” shake.

“Hey look, I’m doing you a favor. What if I left you here and some big, smelly Mexican janitor found you? No telling what he’d do.”

Marlene slumped down on the toilet seat in defeat. Jessica held up the DVD disc.

“You and I have an understanding now. The understanding is I own you. As long as you do what I say, the contents of this DVD disc will not go on YouTube. Understand?”

Marlene, her eyes on the floor, nodded.

“And don’t think you can trash my dorm room and find it. It’ll be with a friend. If I disappear, she’ll post it. So be a nice bitch and do what you’re told.”

Jessica turned to leave. She stopped and turned back one last time.

“I love your tits. They're spectacular.”

And with that, she was gone.
 
Last edited:
Marlene


Marlene lay slumped against the hallway wall. She had had one too many to drink. Or maybe two. Or three. All she knew was, her head was spinning.

And she was certain to fall on her arse that if she tried to get up and unlock the door to her flat. For that matter, the walk up the stairs had been an ordeal in itself.

Was it all a bad dream? A nightmare? No, it wasn’t. She could still feel the places on her skin where that little bitch’s whip had marked her.

As soon as they had opened the washroom door and set her free, she had staggered out of the clinic and headed straight to Sisters, the lesbian bar out on the strip. She spent the rest of the day there, drinking herself into oblivion.

She knew one thing for certain: she had never been this humiliated before. And after what had been done to her, how could she face those people in the clinic ever again? And that girl, Jessica, that little bitch, now having the power to use her? How could she stand that? How could she go on?

Finally, she stood up, unlocked the door and staggered inside. She tore off her skirt and blouse and left them in a heap on the floor.

She stared at herself in the mirror.



tumblr_lt3p9yZabO1qb4qj0o1_500.jpg



Poor Marlene, she thought, as she looked at her thirty-something face. Poor poor Marlene, what’s going to happen to you?

A sound behind her. She turned with a start. There, emerging from the shadows, a naked woman holding a camera that went click-click-click.


helga.jpg



Then Helga's voice.

"Hello Marlene dear. We've been waiting for you."

We?

Suddenly, behind Helga, the bathroom light switched on. And standing in the open doorway was Juliet.


tumblr_lsm8qdErUx1qj6d3fo1_500.jpg

 
Last edited:
Juliet Tung



Juliet stood in the doorway wearing a latex dress that Helga had given her. She wet her lips when she saw Marlene she must have been really wasted. Mistress had just told her to wear the dress and do as she said but Juliet didn't have the compulsion to obey her tonight. "Mistress Helga if you don't mind I would much like to take it from here." Juliet strode forward and slowly slid out a large dildo with long leather tassels hanging from one end, the latex slapped to Juliet's skin as the dildo slid free of the tight dress. "Mmmm that feels nice." Juliet giggled. Helga just smiled and stood back with her camara clicking away. "Don't worry I'm not like Jessica I want to do this gently but only so long as you do as I say." Juliet twirled the tassels around sighed and pinched one of her hard nipples clearly visible through her latex. "Now play nice and strip." Juliet said in what had to be the most demanding tone she had ever had.
 
KAY

With the soft echo of her heels hitting the white brick walls, Kay was moving down the hallway and readying herself for the day to come. Jessica walks up to her with this smug glow and cheeky smile that made Kay's thighs quiver.

"Oh Kay, so much to tell you. Hear about Nurse Marlene?"

"No, why?"

"Someone called security. Turns out she'd been duct taped and violated in her own bathroom. They found her all tied up and naked..."

"Jesus Jessica, I told you about that list in confidence. Why would you do this?"

With a wink Jessica beckons Kay underneath the stairs in the small little void hardly big enough for two people.

"First off, you have to hear about the newest addition to the school, Emily. I know Helga can't keep her eyes off of the bitch..."

Twenty Minutes Later

Jessica had taken charge of a small TV and VCR from one of the technical closets and a once bright blue screen was filled with the image of precious Marlene with duct taped wrists facing the bathroom wall. Over the next half hour or so Kay could feel herself becoming hopelessly aroused by how Jessica dominated the luscious school nurse.

"Well, you sure seem to have handled yourself. I, suppose you've nothing left to worry about now..."

Forcing a laugh, nervous, hiding her fiery desires, Kay looked over her shoulder to see Jessica lock the door to the classroom.

"Oh, Kay, whoever said I was done?"


Ten Minutes Later

Kay was stripped naked and secured sideways over a table

mason-manson-jenna-presley-07.jpg


Her ass was towards Jessica and her thighs were slightly wider than her shoulders. She could hear Jessica working around behind her with the same bag she'd seen her pull Marlene's horrors out of earlier. With a sudden thunderous clap she felt her ass cheek bunch up in a way she hadn't felt since junior high. Looking over her shoulder stood Jessica holding a thick oaken paddle.

"Mmmm, damn Kay. You're so ripe right now, how long have you wanted me to handle you like this? You're poor little lips are begging for me."

Within ten minutes Kay had tears standing in her eyes and her flaming ass cheeks would be noticeably red and sore for a week. She felt Jessica's finger gripping the inners of her thighs and pull the meat apart to further expose Kay's aching arousal.

"You're so good at this Kay, I'm proud of you. So here's your reward. If you hold it in and make it a super awesome explosion, I'll give you a copy of Marlene's tape. If you don't then you'll be on my next cinema masterpiece..."

After a brief few minutes of the most brutal finger fucking of Kay's life, she succumbed to one of her most intense, most incredible orgasms of her life. You'd have sworn she was heard through out the entire floor as her muffled squeals filled the air.

With a smart tap on either cheek, Kay felt Jessica's moist, sticky hands on her face before she came down nose to nose.

"God I love these little dates of ours, just remember to keep me in the loop upstairs. Oh, and make sure Helga and Emily happen. I have an interest at play."

With a deep kiss and pulling away with Kay's bottom lip between er teeth, Jessica's unties her Favorite Fuckbuddy before strutting back out the door and leaving Kay gasping in deep breathes of the sexually charged air and basking in her state of trembling orgasmic bliss.
 
Last edited:
Helga


In Marlene’s flat. Marlene lay crumpled on the floor, her legs wide apart. She breathes heavily like one who has been fucked beyond endurance. Juliet stands over her holding the heavy acrylic dildo now dripping with Marlene’s girly-goo.

We hear Helga's authoritative voice.

“Excellent, dear one. Now then, let's not waste any time, shall we?”

Juliet takes a collar and leash from Helga’s hand and locks the collar on Marlene's neck. Then she clips a chain leash to the collar. She takes a pair of wireless vibrating clamps and affixes them to Marlene's nipples. Marlene gasps.

Next Juliet lays Marlene on her back on the carpet, spreads her and slides a finger inside her sex. Marlene looks over to Helga, fear on her face.

“Let her do it, girl.”

“Yes, Ma'am.”

Juliet takes a remote-controlled wireless egg and slides it inside Marlene’s sex.

“You will hold it inside yourself, girl.”

“Yes, Ma'am.”

Juliet positions Marlene on her hands and knees. She hands the remote to Helga. Marlene looks up wondering, as Helga presses the remote. Marlene's whole body immediately shakes, an agitated expression crosses her face.

“Your nipples and your sex are becoming very aroused, yes? You will not orgasm until you receive permission, girl. You must earn your orgasm.”

“Oh God, Ma'am! How can I hold it?”

“Walk her, Juliet Dear. Teach her to heel like a good little puppy.”

Juliet jerks on the leash. Marlene crawls, following the leash. She whimpers. Helga aims the the remote at her, presses it again. Marlene cries out.

“Do not let egg fall out, girl, or God help you.”

Juliet again jerks on the leash.



Later that night


A massive table of dark rich wood. At each of the four corners, a lighted candlestick. Marlene lies on her back on the table, tied spreadeagle, the vibrating clamps still humming at her nipples. Juliet rides her, grinding her cunt on the big woman's face. Juliet is close to climax.

“Not yet, Dear. Be patient. Work it. Let it build.”

Juliet moans.

Helga stands next to the table. She presses a magic wand to Marlene's pussy lips. Marlene gasps, struggles with the ropes.

“Now, dear one”

Juliet erupts.

“Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouohh!!! ”

Juliet raises herself, revealing Marlene's face splattered with a sticky white liquid. Helga nods her approval.

“That was lovely, little one."

"What happened, Ma'am? What did I do? I never did it like that before."

"You came, dear one. You came magnificently. And you just found out something very special about yourself. You're one of the rare girls who can ejaculate. Remember that word. Women who know how to ejaculate are goddesses."

Helga smiles down at Marlene.

"Now, girl, you may cum.”

Helga presses the wand inside Marlene. At the same time, she reaches across and undoes the clamps. Marlene screams as the blood rushes back into her nipples.

“Oh God! Yes yes yes yes yes yes oh yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!”

Marlene gasps, shudders, shakes, moans. Juliet, now lying beside her, smiles and catlike, begins licking the girl-goo off her face. Marlene sobs with pleasure.

“Such nice sweet girls.”



Later


Helga sits in the Queening Chair.



queening%252520throne.jpg



Under the chair, lying face-up in the headrest, is Marlene. She kisses and licks Helga's anus. As she does so, she strokes her own sex, moaning in ecstacy.

Helga has Juliet draped across her lap. She smacks the woman's cheeks with an oaken paddle. Juliet cries baby cries with each pop.

Suddenly Helga straightens up in her chair. She gasps with pleasure.

“Deeper, girl. Harder! Yes. Right there, Deeper. Yes. There. Now suck. Not too hard. Work your tongue. Oh yes, that's it. Yessss, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”



Even later


Marlene and Juliet stand naked. Juliet, the shorter of the two, stands in her heels. Marlene is barefoot. We see a double pussyhook suspended by a rope from the chandelier.



double%252520pussyhook.jpg



Helga, stunning in gown and heels, beams her famous smile.

“A little end-of-the-night exercise, ladies. Come to the rope and hug with the rope between you.”

Juliet and Marlene do so. Helga cuffs Juliet's wrists around Marlene and Marlene's, around Juliet. Then she carefully fits the hooks inside them.

She pulls the hook rope up a bit higher so the women are raised up onto their tiptoes. She ties their thighs together so they are pressed face-to-face, vagina-on-vagina. She secures the hook rope to a peg on the wall.



2%252520girls%252520pussyhooked.jpg



She fetches a low stool, sits to the side of the two women, takes out a pair of thin vibes, switches them on and teases their anuses. Juliet and Marlene begin shuddering and shaking and moaning.

She stands up, leaving the vibes in them, still buzzing away.

“I must go out into the hall and wind things up. I'll be back to tend to you in fifteen minutes.”

She exits. They hear the lock turn in the door from the outside.

They buck and rock and shake and rub, sweat building on their bodies. They stare into one another's eyes, as if seeing themselves mirrored there. They struggle to kiss.

They orgasm explosively.
 
Marlene


Marlene sat in her car. The events of the past few hours had become a crazy-quilt blur in her mind. She had to get out and think things through. So she threw on some clothes, got in her car and drove, eventually ending up (God knows how!) parked at the curb outside Juliet’s apartment.

She wondered how it had come to this - - she hated to say the word - - this infatuation, this obsessive desire for the Asian woman.

Marlene felt her stomach tighten, as she again pictured the humiliation that Helga had inflicted on her. At the same time, she felt a strange tenderness from Juliet’s touch. Juliet did not share Helga’s arrogant cruelty. No! Marlene was sure of that. So here she sat, and she could still feel Juliet tenderly licking the cum off her face. She shivered. She craved more of that tenderness.

Oh my God! It was 3am, time to go home. She was about to switch on the engine when she spotted a door opening and Juliet walking outside. Marlene slumped down in the seat and watched. She wondered, “Where would Juliet be going at this hour?”

She again glanced out the window, and saw Juliet stand and wait at the deserted corner. Then a car, its lights off, rounded the bend and stopped. The door opened and Juliet got in.
 
Last edited:
Juliet

The interior was leather, dull, brown. The driver's lips curled into a thin, sweet smile. Pushing her auburn locks aside, the gorgeous green eyes of Alyssa peeked over the thin frames of her glasses. She hit the cruise control and slowly began to unbutton her top. A cute yellow, half-cup bra was barely holding in her 32C breasts. Every inch of her soft skin was just a Juliet had remembered it. As they neared Juliet's flat, Alyssa set aside more and more of her clothes until the bra, bikini cut panties, and black collar were all that was left. It was so wrong, yet she was no longer Juliet's student. They parked and Juliet led her faithful pet inside by the leash, praying the night would hide such a fair, freckled beauty.

tumblr_lixxoed8jD1qfmr0wo1_500.jpg


The cross was sanded, soft wood. Alyssa's wrists and ankles bound to it. As Juliet came over and began cutting the bra and panties away she also pulled out a thin, red candle stick. Dribbling the molten wax across Alyssa's gorgeous breasts. Her voice so pure and light as she moaned.

250px-Wax-play-on-japanese-female-nipple.jpg


As the night grew on Juliet moved from molten wax to a rubber tailed flogger. The long, thin strips berating Alyssa's swollen pussy lips and sensitive flesh. After the flesh was nice and pink Juliet placed nimple clamps connecting by a chain. She came around with a 6" silver vibrator and began teasing Alyssa's juicy sex.

"You want to cum for me? It's been so long since I made you cum, I've missed how you squeal and yell my name."

"Oh Lady Juliet, you...you always know how to... to get me excited..."

Lady Juliet was something Alyssa insisted on. The night would ultimately draw to a close. After Alyssa begged and begged to cum she was made to clean the vibrator and join Juliet in the bedroom. Juliet lay on top of the covers, naked. Her own clit swollen and ripe, her nipples hard and her body aching for her favorite plaything.


milf-double-ended-dildo.jpg


Juliet produced a double-ended dildo, burying the head into her begging mound. The two would go on to bring one another to orgasm after sweet orgasm until falling asleep, naked, into each others arms.
 
Back
Top