Very new poster here...

Not sure any non gay male could work with you without wanting to take you. They certainly would not be able to concentrate upon their work.

Can I ask? How often have you got hit on at work? is it just men or women too? Any juicy stories to tell?
*blush* I don't get hit on.
love the third one too. Soft tender lips. Very nice thanks:kiss:
Thank you! I have to agree with you on that one. :rose:

would love to lightly kiss that sexy neck!

attachment.php

Have at it

I think this is the first time I have ever wanted to come specifically on a neck.

oh, and THEN spank you for making me.

Sexy!

I love the line of your neck! And your lips are wonderful.

Now, if we could just get a shot of lips/neck/chest/cleavage... I think I'd definitely have a mess to clean up.

Very sexy pictures. Ive been a long time lurker...it was time to come out of the shadows.

I've checked into your thread a few times but cant remember if I posted.

At any rate, I would lick YOU clean. :devil:

Very sexy gal, keep posting those pics! And those neck shots are just fantastic. I bet you look AMAZING in a cocktail dress. ;)

Have I ever told you that you're beautiful and extremely fuckable? Well, I like to remind you, just in case.

Indeed it is babe.

I look forward to your pictures because they are good but even better you are very yummy :devil:

Are you up to much this weekend?

Thank you :)

Yesterday was my bridal shower and i didn't end up getting to bed until after 1 a.m. So I've had a busy and tiring weekend from start to finish... I need a nap honestly.

I went shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood this afternoon after getting a gift from there yesterday, it made me want to go see what else they have to accumulate some fun stuff for the honeymoon, so I have several new sexy things to wear and I'd like very much to take some pics to share but my fiancee comes on here and follows my thread too so that would kind of spoil things, so once I share those with him after our honeymoon I can take pics to share with all of you :D

Hope your weekends been a pleasant one.

Thank you :)

Yesterday was my bridal shower and i didn't end up getting to bed until after 1 a.m. So I've had a busy and tiring weekend from start to finish... I need a nap honestly.

I went shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood this afternoon after getting a gift from there yesterday, it made me want to go see what else they have to accumulate some fun stuff for the honeymoon, so I have several new sexy things to wear and I'd like very much to take some pics to share but my fiancee comes on here and follows my thread too so that would kind of spoil things, so once I share those with him after our honeymoon I can take pics to share with all of you :D

Hope your weekends been a pleasant one.

What did you get up to for your bridal shower? If it is something obvious then umm ahh most men don't know about these things :(

That sounds soo cool :) When are you getting married?

My weekend was good I went to an 80's party, guess who I went as :)
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=838504&d=1208718250
Apart from that lots of studying and working...

xx

awesome i can't wait... sexy pictures from your honeymoon too!.. you could post him some teaser shots on here. ;)

Back