Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eilan be patient.. Let your knee heal.. DON'T RUSH IT! You might be really sorry if you push too hard.

Nightbird said:
Eilan be patient.. Let your knee heal.. DON'T RUSH IT! You might be really sorry if you push too hard.

I agree 1000%. I'm just starting back in to running/working out... going slow is so difficult, but SO necessary!!!

post-by snarfing
this is when a quick comment on a message board, discussion forum or blog comment produces a snarf: the sudden expulsion of liquid through the reader's nose.

i've just pulled off a hat trick of post-by snarfings. i'm feeling quite good about myself now. :D

ed

Last edited:
silverwhisper said:
post-by snarfing
this is when a quick comment on a message board, discussion forum or blog comment produces a snarf: the sudden expulsion of liquid through the reader's nose.

i've just pulled off the hat trick if post-by snarfings. i'm feeling quite good about myself now. :D

ed

[throws copy of dissertation at silver]

I hate you! I swear I do.

:D ;) :D

mm-hm...i'm sure.

[sneaks around behind sarojaede as she continues to hyperventilate]

[tickles her mercilessly]

[scampers off]

:D

ed

silverwhisper said:
mm-hm...i'm sure.

[sneaks around behind sarojaede as she continues to hyperventilate]

[tickles her mercilessly]

[scampers off]

ed

GAH!

Weasel.

Thanks to you my face hurts from laughing.

Aye, and I keep telling you that the world needs more like you.

Don't make me get out the spork, damnit.

more like me? good heavens, i think my wife would be in heaven!

or, come to think of it, more like hell... :D

ed

[brandishes baked potato shield]

don't you threaten me w/ that thing: i know how to defend myself against those!

ed

[sighs]

A mere mortal man with a baked potato shield will not deter the Spork of Doom.

[steals baked potato shield]

Thanks for lunch, by the by.

[smirks]

[dodges]

Who said my hands were full. A baked potato fits neatly in one hand.

[flips sour cream and chives on Silver]

Take that!

Ohhh...mustard..

I'm off to the store for some cayenne!

And to the stares of other shoppers, one of whom will invariably ask about my lovely bruise along my cheek, which is now a lovely shade similar to both the inside and the outside of an avocado.

Last edited:
a cool breeze blows into the HT cafe as the last rays of sunlight play against the landscape in the distance.

silverwhisper, in his ever-present trenchcoat, lopes into the cafe, his paired trout securely in his holsters. he slips inside unnoticed and loses himself in the crowd when he spies his quarry, sarojaede, seated in the corner. "she's no fool," he muses, noting that she has a good view of the entrances and windows.

climbing into the rafters, he edges around the beams until directly above her, then drops. in a balletic, john woo-esque orgasm of piscatory pugilism, silverwhisper deftly trout-smacks sarojaede.

ed

Our area is under an EXcessive Heat Warning. Meteorologist-speak for it's fucking hot outside! :rolleyes:

bobsgirl said:
Our area is under an EXcessive Heat Warning. Meteorologist-speak for it's fucking hot outside! :rolleyes:

We got it here, too, in our lovely nation's capital... and tomorrow will be hotter still - I can hardly wait :rolleyes:

We had an Excessive heat warning yesterday, today, and have it again for tomorrow. It's so icky to go outside, and as soon as you open the door and the heat hits you like a wave. And before you take two steps you are sticky from the heat and humidity. BLECH!

Sarojaede said:
We had an Excessive heat warning yesterday, today, and have it again for tomorrow. It's so icky to go outside, and as soon as you open the door and the heat hits you like a wave. And before you take two steps you are sticky from the heat and humidity. BLECH!

I was making popcorn and opened the lid at the wrong time... hot oil spit me in the eye... OUCHIE!!!!!!!

Denae said:
I think I just broke my little toe. darn.
:( if it's any consolation my left pinky finger has been broken for about 20 years.

how'd you do it?

Denae said:
I think I just broke my little toe. darn.

We need to stop hanging out so much, we're all a little accident prone lately, aren't we?

How did you do it? Hope it feels better soon. :rose:

between the two of you i'm gonna be one booboo kissin' son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back