Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

For fucks sake people, it's dominant!

Dominate is the verb. Dominant is the adjective.

Sorry to be such an arse about it, but I felt someone had to say! :rose:

Edited to add that verbs are 'doing words' and adjectives are 'describing words'.

And also to add a rose that probably looks a bit passive-aggressive but isn't meant to be.
 
Submissive, in bed, and in the rest of my life to MY dear dominant husband. Not to anyone else, though.
 
Why does thread remind me of the old question, "Do you take the bus or your lunch to work?"
 
I'm a switch and whether I top or bottom sometimes depends on mood and the events of the day.

My only issue is my wife is submissive and not a very good top, although she tries. Sometimes her refusal to really "cut loose" will tick me off, and I end up going from bottom to top quickly.

She never complains and I've begun to think her lousy domming is premeditated:rolleyes:
 
if I'm in bed and I'm thinking about this a lot, something's not right.
 
For fucks sake people, it's dominant!

Dominate is the verb. Dominant is the adjective.

Sorry to be such an arse about it, but I felt someone had to say! :rose:

Edited to add that verbs are 'doing words' and adjectives are 'describing words'.

And also to add a rose that probably looks a bit passive-aggressive but isn't meant to be.



Oh my God THANK YOU! This was driving me nuts :)


As a side note, I'm a submissive.... in bed...in life. Love it :)
 
im a submissive in the bedroom and in life,have always been like that.my husband is the same as me
 
I am submissive. I have always been more of a follower, even in life.
 
I guess Im a switch. Normally Im more Dom but with my love im loving being Sub with him. So I can go back and forth. and love every minute of it. hehe
 
curious

I have always been dominate but I finf myself seriously curious about being submissive
 
Submissive is what I prefer. I will Dom but admit I much prefer Sub. I really get off by being with a VERY Dominate male. The ones who only sub I have a hard time really getting aroused by.
 
Submissive.

I will do top things though; if my lover wants me on top and to just ride or w/e (he really likes when I face away so he can spank and pinch my bottom) or sometimes he will say he wants a bj. (What he really means is cock worship.)

Sometimes he is tired and wants me on top and he throws his hands up behind his head. Now, if that means I'm dominant sometimes then that's fine, but I don't think that's really being dom. I have never thrown a guy/girl down and had my way. I absolutely hate initiating sexual encounters.

I might with a girl though, hmm....
 
I experimented as a submissive very early on, and it helped me learn about that point of view, but now I identify 100% as dominant. Not a sadist and I can top or bottom, but I crave control.

J
 
---------

Always submissive,though recently I was given head for
the first time in ages.
Thinking of the sudden role reversal gets me hard. The possibilities are intreging.
 
I love a man to take control. I will every once in awhile but not usually.

I figure I'm in control of everything else all the time in every other part of my life, the bedroom is the one place I gladly give up control! ;)

exactly my thoughts and feelings.
 
Back
Top