The Mobsters Girl (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Alexis Rossi
Age: 25
Looks: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fnmxnjBc01k/maxresdefault.jpg
In: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/60/f2/7b60f2f61ce783bb33fc03c552eee72c.jpg and http://www.outletshoessale.us/images/new/Christian-Louboutin-Alti-Patent-Black-Leather-140mm.jpg
About: Alexis was brought up by a druggy mother and alcoholic and abusive father. She was an only child. She was an EX Stripper. Through stripping she met two guys who were the head of a mob. They were both dangerous, powerful and rough men. She was loyal, dedicated and devoted to them both. She was both of their girlfriends and slept with both of them separately and together. There set up was odd but it worked for them. They all live together in one house.

Alexis had been out shopping and she been to a spa as well. Her guys had been out working hard. She was in her car http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReHDn9mKxAC07krgtjzzUyrsPn5QWpxq5jTx2PMbks-te9_eXR3zDW1lGo. She had the roof down. She pulled up to the grand gates to the house http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/WJG16966.jpg. She opened the gates and drove in. She parked up on the drive. She put the roof up. She got out the car and carried her bags into the house. She walked into the kitchen seeing her guys. "Hi boys did you get the deal sorted out?" She asked. She put the bags on the side. She went and kissed both of them. "How's your day been?" She asked looking at him. She ran her hand through her hair smiling. She went into the fridge and got a bottle of wine out. She poured herself a glass of wine and took a sip.
 
"Hey look it's the house bitch." Kyle said with a smirk rising up to kiss her hand, then her cheek. He was dark skinned and long haired currently shirtless. "How did we get so lucky?

Allen shrugged. "No clue but she dances well."
 
Alexis looked at Kyle. She playfully slapped his chest. "Cheeky." She said with a grin. She loved seeing him with his top off. She looked at Allen. "I do more than dance good. I'm good at lots of things and you both know that." She said. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm going to try my new dress on for you both. I want to know what you think of it." She said smiling. She carried her bags upstairs. She slipped into http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjIwWDE2NQ==/z/5fMAAOxy63FS9APQ/$_35.JPG and then came back to them. She gave them a twirl. "What do you think?" She asked grinning.
 
Kyle got his feet and walked over to Alexis, walking around her several times with a smile on his face. "I think it's a damn pretty dress. It's going to look a lot better on the floor though.

Allen rolled his eyes. "You really need to get some more lines." He poured himself a glass of wine. "So when does the next shipment of girls get here, we really need to get cracking if we're going to start turning a real profit with this place.

Kyle nodded in agreement.
 
Alexis watched Kyle walking around her checking her out. He had a big smile on his face. "Glad you like it and you say that about everything." She said. She looked at him smiling. She looked at Allen. "You not got anything to say about my dress baby?" She asked. She moved over to him. She moved behind. She softly massaged his shoulders. She kissed the back of his neck. "Do you have to work right now? Your girl wants some attention." She said. She looked over at Kyle over Allen's shoulder. Her hands were still working his shoulders.
 
Allen leaned back into her slightly with pleased groan. She could feel the knots of muscle relaxing in his shoulder beneath his touch. "What do you want me to say about it, it's a lovely dress." He said with a slight shrug. He did love her but he wasn't really the kind of guy who poured on the praise, kind words from him were often few and far between unlike Kyle who would just pour it on.

"You can be nicer than that." Kyle chided playfully. "And worrying about work right now isn't going to change the numbers or the circumstances. Nor will it get the new batch of girls here any quicker. They'll be here when they get here." Kyle said.

Allan paused for a moment looking up at Alexis. "Well he does have a point beautiful."
 
Alexis could feel Allen relaxing under her hands. "Oh yeah the dress is lovely but what about me in it?" She asked. She smiled at Kyle who said he could be nicer. She loved how Kyle was good with words. Both of her men had their own speacial qualities. "Yeah he does. I know he's bumped his head a few times in fights but he's still pretty smart." Alexis said. She was smiling. She played with her hair. "So do my guys have sometime to give their lady some loving?" She asked. She moved to stand between both of them.

"How about your lady gives you the best show you will ever see?" She asked. She took both of their hands and walked them in to the entertainment room. She sat them down on the couch. She moved to the jukebox and started up some music. It was a track with a sultry beat. She began moving her body sexily it was so easy for her to do. She moved her body so naturally sexily. She loved dancing for them. She had met them because of her dancing skills and she was very happy about it.
 
The two men smiled.

"Yes it's a fantastic dress and you look amazing in it my dear." Allen said standing up and stretching as they followed her into the booth. "Though it's not really the kind of thing a stripper normally wears and I do enjoy your dancing."

"Everybody does." Kyle replied. "She's fantastic, the amount money she'll make us is absolutely crazy."
 
"Well I wanted something a bit different so shh just enjoy. Let me remind you just why I'm your girl." She said with a grin. She knee her body was hot and knew just how to work it. She knew what made her look good and not. She slowly began pulling off http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjIwWDE2NQ==/z/5fMAAOxy63FS9APQ/$_35.JPG she was still dancing as sexy as she could while slipping out of it leaving herself in https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b6/df/1e/b6df1e3121df333a3732d32bad21a40b.jpg. She was grinding her body to the music. She moved closer to her boys. She was jiggling her tits at them and then her ass. She bent over her ass facing them as she un-clipped her garter belt. She slid it off leaving on her stockings. She straddled Allen grinding her body up against him. She moved her hand behind her back letting her tits out. They bounced freely. She pushed her tits against him kissing his neck before moving over to Kyle. She pushed her ass against him. She was grinding against him. She moved forward a little to slowly take her panties off.
 
"Holy fucking shit." Alan whispered just watching her. Not that the rules actually applied to him, and in general everybody knew in the VIP room the rules were kind of lax to say the least anyway but the rules said the men couldn't touch, so he managed to restrain himself, keeping his hands mostly at his sides while his eyes remained glued to her fantastic body. His loose trousers did next to nothing to conceal his arrousal though, tenting up in steady beats of his heart and by by the time she was grinding against him she had to feel his manhood against her thigh.

Kyle on the other hand didn't care about the rules much at all letting his hand glide up her thigh when she removed her garter. "There is a very good reason why you're our girl isn't there?" When she kissed him his hands moved to her hair gently tugging it to get her into a slightly better position.

"Rules." Alan teased.

Kyle shook his head. "Fuck rules, and while we're at it fuck Ms. Ross." He kissed her harder slipping his tongue into her mouth while he wriggled out of his jacket.

Alan watched for a moment before doing the same then relaxed to let the stripper get back to work.
 
Kyle kissed Alexis. She kissed back. She loved how Kyle was with her. They were both different in the way they treated her. "There's no rules here in our home. I'm both of yours. Whenever and however you want. I'm not a stripper at home so don't act like I am." She said. She did find it difficult sometimes with Allen he did make her feel like a stripper all the time. When she was home she wasn't stripper. She was their girlfriend. She was only in her stockings now. "Are my men going to fuck me?" She asked. She kissed Allen then Kyle. She was running her nails over Kyle's chest. "I'm so horny right now. Fuck me boys." She said looking in Allen's eyes.
 
Allan looked up at her and playfully rolled his eyes. He did love her but she was a stripper, all day, everyday that was just how he was. Just like he was a mobster when he woke and one when he went to bed and one while he slept. Still he tried to be polite about it as he pulled his clothing off. "So heads or tails?"

Kyle shook his head. Allan never really learned that she tolerated being talked about like she wasn't in the room but she didn't like it. "I think the lady can choose." He stood up the rest of his clothing tossed aside.
 
Alexis ran her fingers through her hair. She stood between her boys. She loved being with Kyle and Allen. She looked into Kyle's eyes as he said she could choose where she wanted both of them. She leaned in and kissed Kyle. She stroked his chest. She straddled Kyle. She slid her tongue into his mouth. "Your going to take my pussy and you Allen my ass." She said. She stuck out her ass. She was grinding against Kyle. She wanted them both to fuck her hard. She pushed her boobs up against Kyle's chest. She looked into his eyes. She kissed him passionately her tongue playing with his as she grinded her body.
 
Kyle kept his eyes locked on hers while they kissed but his hands wandered down to her narrow waist maneuevering her so he could slide his cock into her already wet moist slit. "GOD I never get tired of you." He whispered coming up for a breath of air before kissing her against a little harder this time.

Allan had to smile even if she couldn't see it, she knew exactly how he wanted to take her. He didn't even bother pulling her hair just yet as he spat on her tight puckered hole for a bit of puckered whole for a bit a lube before slidding into her. Then he grabbed her by the hair, not pulling too hard, just enough that he could bit down on her shoulde. It wouldn't bruise her bu t she'd probably remember long after they'd finished this particular session.

Together the three of them started building up a rhythem, in and out,never quite filling her completely but never leaving her remotely close to empty. Two men on either side of her body, their sweaty pecs slipping against her soft feminine form.
 
Kyle was looking at Alexis. He was kissing her. He was holding onto her hips. She was moving her hips down on his. "Oh good baby because I will never get tired of you either." She said. He kissed her on the lips passionately. She felt Allen spit on her ass hole. He was lubing up her hole. He grabbed hold of her hair. He pulled her hair hard back.

The boys were thrusting into her. She loved them both fucking her. They were deep in her holes. Her holes were getting stretched out by them both. She was moving her hips with them. They were both thrusting hard into her. She was so wet. Her ass hole was getting stretched out so much. She was moving her hips in time with them.
 
It was obvious that Kyle and Allan had a long history of tag teaming girls. They'd been inseparable for years and judging by how well they worked together it was obvious why. From behind Allan grabbed Alexis's tits, his fingers moving to her nipples, tugging, rubbing, pinching, rolling. Every single thing he'd learned that she liked, she may have liked it a little more gently normally but she was still a stripper and as much as he liked her, perhaps even loved her that still meant something.

Kyle moved his lips up to the hollow of her throat, kissing and licking at her flesh like he would a lover. There definitely wouldn't be any bruises from him, not intentionally anyway. He kissed along her shoulders and up her neck before going for her lips.
 
Alexis loved being with Kyle and Allen. They had been a couple for quite awhile and she was happy with her boys. Allen was grabbing at her boobs. Her nipples were so hard. He moved his fingers to her nipples and he tugged on them. She groaned out. She loved the feel of him pulling at her nipples. It felt so good.
He moved his lips onto her throat. He was kissing and licking at her tanned flesh. She closed her eyes moaning out. She liked having both of them pumping into her.

They both had the perfect rhythm going as they took her holes. She moaned out loudly. "Oh god." She cried out. She loved both men so much and they both had different qualities that made her love her. He was kissing along her shoulders making her moan out. She closed her eyes as his lips kissed the weak spot on her neck. She bite her lip. His lips moved to hers. She kissed Kyle passionately. She was thrusting her hips hard with her boys. She was feeling so good. The pleasure he gave her was so amazing.
 
"How is it she always lasts so long?" Kyle growled lustfully. She'd been with him long enough and often enough that she knew exactly what that sound meant. She even knew what it felt like her lips had been there against his throat. The way his hips were starting jump was also terribly specific and completely undeniable.

Alan closed his eyes, he had to block it out. Block out everything out because if he let her or even Kyle break through he'd be done in an instant, he was too damn close.
 
"Well you know me I'm pretty insatiable. I'm your little minx." Alexis said with a grin. She had been with them both long enough to know how things were with them and how it went. She glanced over her shoulder at Allen he had his eyes closed. She knew his was close. She was so wet. Her pussy was tightening round Kyle. She was moaning out. Her pussy squezzed him. She closed her eyes biting her lip. "Oh god." She cried out. Her hands squezzed her boobs. She was starting to cum. She was cumming hard on his cock. She covered his cock in her juices. She was thrusting her hips. She was riding through her orgasm.
 
Kyle's hips finally drove all the way into her, his cock filling her ass completely for a moment while his hot sticky cum flooded her. He grunted gasping a few few more times before slumping against her his sweaty chest against her back.

Beneath her Allen was going much faster, back and forth, back and forth guiding the woman along his length until he couldn't handle it any more and came as well.

The three lay like that for several minutes before Kyle finally pulled out, pulling her off Allan at the same time and setting her down. He walked away to the bar pouring them each a glass of whiskey before he returned smiling. Allan took his and the two tapped glasses.

"You're amazing baby." Allan said. "I love you."

Kayle nodded in agreement. "You are an amazing woman." He agreed. He very rarely told her that he loved her.
 
Both of her guys filled her up with their cum. She loved their cum in her. She felt so good. She was moaning out. Cum spilling out of her. After they all came down they laid together breathing heavy. Kyle went to the bar and poured them all a drink. "Well I'm glad you think I'm amazing and I love you too huni." She said. She kissed Allen. She looked at Kyle. He didn't really say the L word very much but she knew his nod meant he loved her too. She leaned in and kissed Kyle. She whispered to him 'I love you.' She loved them both so much. Being with her guys was the best thing in the world.

She ran her hand through her hair. She took her drink and sipped on it. "I was thinking we could go get in the hot tub. I'm going to go get my bikini on." She said. She got up and walked upstairs to their room. She choose out http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...-up-swimsuit-VS-tag-swimwear-bathing-suit.jpg. She slipped it on. She headed downstairs. She walked through the living room where the boys were. "Joining me boys?" She asked before walking out to the hot tub. She got in the hot tub and laid back against the hot tub wall with her eyes closed.
 
Kyle watched her come back down and tilted his head slightly grinning wolfishly at her. "You know how I know she's a stripper?" He asked.

"Don't." Allan warned though he sounded much more annoyed. It was the same tone of voice he used when he didn't want to take out the trash or count the register at the end of the night.

Kyle kept watching her. "No seriously."

"Fine. How do you know she's a stripper?"

"What other kind of girl do you know who's naked and puts on clothing to get into a hot tub just so she'll have something to take off?" Kyle asked.

Allan tried to keep from laughing and managed that though he had to look away and he was smiling. "Maybe she wants us to take it off her?

The two rose neither on them had any intention of getting their suits. They just pulled off their socks and under shirts. Allan neatly folding and piling his clothing while Kyle just let them fall whereever. They joined her on either side stretching out.

"So how is the routine coming along?" Allan asked.
 
She was sat in the hot tub waiting for them to join her. She was feeling happy and relaxed. She had a bit of time of work and had time off just to be with her boys. She was still stripping and would until the guys told her they wanted her to stop. They walked out to her. They walked over to the hot tub. They slipped in with her. The water was so nice. They sat either side of her stretching out.

"Well you know my routines are always perfect. I'm the best at my game and that's why you boys love me." She said smiling at him. She ran her hand through her hair. She leaned over and kissed at Allen's neck softly. She stroked Kyle's chest. "You'll have to come see me perform my new routine for the first time. I don't have to go back to the strip club for a little while though." She said.
 
The two men watched her with a smile. She was right about her performances being incredible. The amount of money she was going to bring in would dwarf many of the other girls. And it was nice to have at least one that you could trust when you wandered away.

"Yes, we will have to come see your new routine when you finish it up.' Kyle commented idly before returning her kiss and sinking deeper into the hot water of the tub. He had to agree with Allen, as expensive at the tub had been it was worth every dime of the money spent.

Allen stretched and looked at her again. "Yeah, you do have to get back sooner or later." He smiled. "But not right now and we're still getting some of the things set up, hammering out the final schedule deals for the girls. You know all that boring book keeping business stuff that normal people would pay other people to do but we don't want people looking too closely at the paperwork." Allen said and Kyle nodded in agreement.
 
She knew as a stripper she was the best. She was finest stripper at the strip club she worked at. She was the regular’s favourites. She made more money than a lot of the strippers put together. She was trustworthy, loyal and dedicated. She would never stray. “Yeah you will have to watch your favourite stripper’s routine, you wouldn’t want to miss it.” She said. She knew they loved watching her strip and work a pole. She was looking forward to getting back to work soon, she did enjoy her work.

Allen stretched out looking at her. “Yes I do have to go back eventually. I have enjoyed my time off with my boys but I am ready to get back to making you lots of money.” She said smiling widely. She stroked Allen’s leg softly looking at him. “Well I am ready to get back to work as soon as you want me too.” She said. She leaned in and kissed at Kyle’s neck as her hand went higher up Allen’s leg. Her hand went to his cock. She stroked his cock softly. She was kissing and nibbling at Kyle’s neck.
 
Back
Top