Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Jonah watched Crystal's demeanor change. The compliant, submissive woman once again changed into the combative self-preservationist he'd first met.

"Smell them? Isn't that what men do?" she said in a voice that indicated she was currently anything but compliant.

"Indeed they do," he responded, in a tone that didn't reveal the annoyance he felt that she'd allowed herself to revert back to her old ways. "But so do women, just not so often."

He held up the lightweight, flimsy fabric. The scent that rose from it filled his head and aroused him no end. "What I hold here contains perhaps the most powerful pheromones known to man. What you no doubt can smell, even from where you are, is capable of making a man forget anything else he may be doing and want only one thing. It also can arouse a woman just as much. You have no idea what it's doing to me." He held held them out further toward Crystal. In a firmer voice, he commanded, "Now, take them and hold them to your nose."
 
Crystal thought she saw the fire of anger in Jonah's eyes. She was ready to defend her beliefs but he confused her as he responded without annoyance in his voice., "Indeed they do." She listened as he continued calming down herself as he explained, "But so do women, just not so often." When he held up her panties she could smell her own scent as he told her, "What I hold here contains perhaps the most powerful pheromones known to man. What you no doubt can smell, even from where you are, is capable of making a man forget anything else he may be doing and want only one thing. It also can arouse a woman just as much. You have no idea what it's doing to me." She was calm when he held her panties out to her and commanded her, "Now, take them and hold them to your nose." She opened her mouth to tell him she could smell them and than remembered she had agreed to let him teach her. She nodded her head and took the panties and sniffed them as he commanded. She looked at him as she extended the panties to him and told him, "It does nothing for me. I am sorry I was so rude to you. I still want you to be part of my life."
 
Crystal took the panties from Jonah's hand and held them to her face like she'd been told. However, she only gave a little, tiny sniff, then pulled them away again and thrust them back in his face.

"It does nothing for me." She said decisively, and with a generous sprinkling of her previous attitude. He was prepared to turn her over his knee and spank some of that attitude out of her when she relaxed and apologized:

"I'm sorry I was so rude to you. I still want you to be part of my life."

Jonah didn't respond to her apology. Neither did he take her panties from her. Instead, he placed his hands on her legs again and slid them up just short of the warm wetness at their apex. He then ordered:

"Put the panties back to your nose and breathe until I tell you to take them away." That said, he waited for Crystal to hesitantly comply, then began to caress her wet, hairy slit...
 
Crystal became nervous when Jonah did not respond to her apology. She felt awkward when he didn't take her panties from her. Her breathing became quicker as his warm hands touched her legs and slid upward. She expected him to touch her sex but his hands stopped so close to her sex that she could feel the heat of his hands radiating to it. Her eyes opened wide when he gave her an order, "Put the panties back to your nose and breathe until I tell you to take them away." She looked at him as she slowly moved her hand so that the panties were touching her nose. She moaned as he began to touch and caress her wet opening. Her breathing became deeper as his warm fingers moved back and forth over and over. She could smell her own scent on the panties and could feel the heat of need running through her.
 
It took a few heartbeats, but Crystal, rather stunned, slowly raised her hand and placed her fragrant underpants against her nose. It was only then that Jonah began to caress all around the warmth of her pussy.

When he gently touched the lips of her soaking sex, she stiffened, but the moan that accompanied it made it obvious that her body was going rigid for an entirely different reason than it had the other times it'd happened.

Even though everything was hidden by Crystal's skirt, it wasn't hard to navigate by touch. It seemed that her entire body was one primed nerve ending Then again, by her own admission, she'd lived a very sheltered life, and so all these sensations certainly must be new and intense.

The longer Jonah manipulated her pussy, the deeper Crystal inhaled through her scented panties. For all her dismissive, "It does nothing for me," the combination of Jonah's fingers between her legs and the musk filling her head was quite obviously arousing her more than she'd ever experienced before.

"That's very good," he praised quietly. "There are few things sexier in this world than a beautiful, horny woman. Just relax and give in to it..."

With that, he slipped a finger quickly and easily into Crystal's pussy hole...
 
Crystal felt Jonah's warm hand caress all around her sex as she inhaled and exhaled into her panties. Excitement was building through her and she moaned a bit and stiffened as she felt wetness leave her body. She felt Jonah's fingers still exploring her most sensitive area and she knew she was enjoying his ministries.

Sensations of pleasure was getting stronger and stronger so that her body was calling for something else. She didn't know what but her body began to press harder against Jonah's fingers. She shivered and groaned as she inhaled deeply. The sensations were becoming intense and almost unbearable as I body demanded more.

She heard Jonah's praise through a haze of pleasure, "That's very good, there are few things sexier in this world than a beautiful, horny woman. Just relax and give in to it..." Her breathing was heavy when suddenly she felt Jonah's finger slip all the way into her vagina. She cried out, "AAAHHH", as her body released a fresh flow of fluids
 
Jonah's hand was soaked by Crystal's pussy at being invaded for what could have been the first time, as far as he knew. It was obvious Crystal was beyond words, the sensations coursing through her body overwhelming all but her basest of instincts. Jonah didn't care. He wasn't looking for conversation.

"That's it. Give in to it," he coaxed. "Let your body do what it wants."

As he encouraged her orgasm, he continued to slowly pump his finger in and out of her sopping pussy...
 
Crystal moved her hands over her breasts and began to squeeze them as Jonah encouraged her by telling her, "That's it. Give in to it, Let your body do what it wants." She knew she wanted more of what just happen. Her hips began to move pushing against Jonah's hand as he pumped his finger in and out of her. She was lost in the sensations running through her body as she pumped her hips against his hand. Her moans were loud and long as he slowly moved in and out of her. She groaned out suddenly, "Do it faster."
 
Jonah smiled when Crystal slid her hands up her body and clutched her luscious tits, and her body began to writhe with what he was doing to her. Up until that moment, it seemed that, although she was obviously aroused and loving what she was feeling, she seemed reluctant to let it show. He wasn't sure what was happening inside her, but as long as she willingly went along, it was fine with him.

When he heard, "Do it faster," his smile widened. He then placed the hand not between Crystal's legs on her hip, added a finger to the action at her pussy, and started to move quicker.

Crystal's reaction was immediate and priceless. She truly was enjoying herself. In fact, Jonah was surprised she hadn't cum already. His hand was soaked with the lubrication flowing from her, and it ran down his wrist and under his shirt sleeve.

"Take off your top and bra," he told the nearly incoherent woman as he continued to pound her pussy...
 
Crystal was lost to the sensations running through her body. Her breasts felt good under her own hands as she squeezed them but the sensation between her legs was becoming all consuming. She could hear her own rapid breathing when Jonah instantly reacted to her demand to do it faster. She could hear her soft sounds of pleasure getting louder and louder.

Her moans were louder as her hips moved to take every inch of Jonah's finger deep inside of her. She heard his command, "Take off your top and bra." His finger went faster in and out of her and she didn't hesitate to open the buttons on her blouse and strip it off. She stopped to shiver and moan again before reaching back and unhooking her bra. She let it fall to the floor and pressed her both hands back to her breasts. She squeezed them harder and began to pull at her nipples as Jonah's finger went faster and faster.

She suddenly cried out loudly as her body tense and went stiff. She felt her fluids flow from her vagina as she reached for Jonah. Her body was trembling and she felt as if she would fall down as she called out loudly, "JONAH!" She began to collapse.
 
Jonah didn't say a word when Crystal let the panties she'd been dutifully sniffing drop to the floor, because she promptly proceeded to disrobe her upper half as directed. There appeared to be no conscious thought to the act. The hormones racing through her body were doing all the thinking for her, and they were obviously telling her that for such sensations as she was receiving, she could do whatever she was told.

Jonah didn't get a very good look at Crystal's breasts once her bra fell to the floor, because she immediately clutched them in her palms and started squeezing and kneading.

With Crystal nude from the waist up, and the only thing maintaining any modesty was the skirt his hands were violating, he continued to pump her pussy. Before long, he added yet another finger to the action, it being made extremely easy by the copious fluids flowing from her hole.

Then, suddenly, she stopped. Her eyes flew open and her hands left her tits and reached out, grabbing Jonah's shoulders. She began to convulse and her pussy released still more fluid. It dripped from Jonah's wrist. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen before.

When she moaned his name, shuddering the entire time, he felt her muscles clutch at his fingers. The feeling made him yearn to feel that on another part of his anatomy, but that would come.

Crystal's orgasm lasted quite a while. It was one of the most remarkable things he'd ever seen. Only when her legs started to give out did he pull his hand from her crotch and stand to wrap his arms around her to keep her from hurting herself.

He lowered Crystal to the couch and let her recover. For over a minute, he just stood and watched her bare chest heave, the view a very enticing one.

Little by little, Crystal came out of her sexual trance. Jonah wondered how she was going to react when her conscious mind took over again.

Before that happened fully, though, he praised, "That was beautiful. You're a gorgeous woman. I hope you enjoyed that. I certainly did."

His cock was as stiff as it had ever been, but he knew he needed to wait until she was truly ready for such things. One tremendous orgasm wasn't enough to wipe away the attitudes as she'd shown him in the past. He could wait, and the waiting would make the reward that much sweeter.
 
Crystal held onto to Jonah as if her life depended on it as her vagina squeezed his fingers. She could feel the wetness between her legs as she felt her body go weak. She knew she was going down and at the moment she did not care. She made a sound of disappointment as he pulled his fingers out of her. She felt his strong arms wrap around her and realized he was holding her up.

She did not fight him as he lowered her to the couch. She laid back and completely forgot her breasts were bare as she tried to catch her breath. It took some time for her heart to stop racing. She laid her head back on the couch and looked at Jonah. She was starting to feel self conscience when he spoke. "That was beautiful. You're a gorgeous woman. I hope you enjoyed that. I certainly did."

She gave him a soft smile before it struck her what she had done. Her arms moved quickly to cover her naked breasts as she closed her legs tightly. Her face burned with embarrassment as she looked at him.
 
For a few seconds, Crystal smiled wearily up at Jonah in acknowledgement of his praise. Then, he saw realization come piling in on top of her, and suddenly she was very self-conscious about how she was dressed... or wasn't.

Jonah wanted to laugh at how quickly her attitude changed, but stifled the urge and simply smiled. If she was a well trained woman, he'd have scolded her, but as it was, he let her have her brief moment of attempting to regain her modesty.

"I meant it when I said you were beautiful." He let that linger a moment before going on: "If I told you I wanted you to pleasure yourself like I just did for you right here, right now, would you?

"Also," he continued, "the panties had a much greater effect on you with all the other stimulation, didn't they?"

He stood there and watched Crystal's reaction as he spoke. He didn't hide his own reaction to what he'd just finished doing to her...
 
Crystal was unsure of herself as she looked at Jonah. She was tense as she looked at him but when he smiled she felt her body relax. She looked into his eyes and as he spoke she relaxed even more, "I meant it when I said you were beautiful." She smiled tentatively before he spoke again, "If I told you I wanted you to pleasure yourself like I just did for you right here, right now, would you?

She had to think about that. She looked down at the floor wondering if she could, if she would. Her eyes moved backed to his as he continued, "Also, the panties had a much greater effect on you with all the other stimulation, didn't they?" She thought about what he said as he looked into her eyes and finally told him, "You are right the panties did have a great effect on me but I think what you did was the most effective. I dont know if I could pleasure myself as you have done. I think you know how to do things that I never have done and you do it well."
 
Jonah told Crystal: "You just haven't practiced. You have the best chance of learning what feels best to you. I'll admit the manipulations of another's hands always feels exceptionally good, but that's because you can't predict where that touch is going to come from or how they're going to touch you.

"I think I'll go for now. You practice. Tomorrow, when you write, wear nothing but your underwear. Put nothing else on all day, unless you have to leave the house for some reason. Take breaks to touch your body. You'll know what to do.

"Remember, the key is: if it feels good, it is good. If it doesn't feel good, you don't have to do it again. However, sometimes, if it doesn't feel good, you just aren't doing it correctly, and what you need is more practice.

"I've had a lovely evening. Thank you for inviting me into your home. I'll see you again day after tomorrow, okay?"

He gave a shallow bow, then strode to the door and opened it. Giving one more glance to Crystal, who still lounged back on the couch, he gave a final nod in farewell, then left.
 
Last edited:
Crystal listened to everything that Jonah said and when he left she felt empty before she thought of his suggestions. She wasn't sure she could sit around and touch herself as he suggested. She decided to take a bath and go to bed. She could decide what she was willing to do tomorrow. As her head hit the pillow after her bath she smiled thinking of how Jonah had taught her so much before she fell asleep.

When she woke up she realized she was naked and smiled. She knew she had mentally decided to do as he suggested. She got up and went to the kitchen, made breakfast, at and headed for her library totally naked. She sat down and began to write. She stopped at intervals to touch herself as he had suggested. Before the day was through she had written several chapters. She read them and realized they were good.

She smiled again knowing that what he had suggested had put her in the mood to write this kind of book. She looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was six o'clock and she had not eaten all day. She walked to the kitchen and made some food not feeling ashamed that she was naked or that she had touched herself as he suggested.
 
Jonah realized as he stepped out of Crystal's door that he he hadn't set a place for their next meeting. He didn't think it quite appropriate yet for him to simply turn up on her doorstep, though he doubted she'd turn him away if he did just that. His nephew's restaurant was more-or-less neutral territory, and seemed a better place to get a feel for what Crystal might be up for. Sure, she'd given him the go-ahead to show her what it could be like to submit to him, but prior experience had shown him her permission could change like a coin flipping through the air.

He went on the next couple days confident in the notion that Crystal was doing as she'd been told. The mental vision of her sitting scantily clad, or even nude, while working aroused him very much. He hoped she was enjoying her nudity, and becoming more comfortable with the idea of it. Jonah's cock stiffened when he thought about such a beautiful woman naked all day.

Jonah found himself anticipating their next meeting as much as he hoped Crystal was. Around four-thirty on the day he'd told her before he left her house last time, he headed to the restaurant, greeted the staff, then sat at his table and waited...
 
The days leading up to the prearranged meeting with Jonah had been very productive for Crystal. She got familar with her own body and the pleasure that she could give herself. She wanted to know how it felt to be touched by a man of Jonah's experience. She had written many pages imagining how his touch might make her feel. She was more relaxed with her body and strangely relaxed.

She dressed with Jonah on her mind. Guessing how he would want her to look on the day they were to meet at his nephew's restaurant. She was 3/4 through the 2nd book and was very proud of that. Every touch that she had done she imagined that Jonah had done it. It stimulated not only her own body but her mind as she wrote not only a story but the feelings that ran through her. She had made a copy of what she had written to bring with her to let Jonah read. This was a first for her. She found she trusted him to read her work.

When she looked into the mirror she saw a relaxed woman ready to meet her man. She smiled at her reflection as she had left open a few buttons at the top of her dress. She felt she had enough confidence to dress a bit sexy. She grabbed her purse and the pages of her second book and left her house with a smile on her face. The drive to the restaurant seemed to take forever but she knew that was because she was impatient to see him.

When she parked the car and got out of it she walked quickly to the entrance and went in. She wasn't surprised when she was quickly taken to his table. She smiled at him as he stood and seated her. When they looked into each other's eyes she said, "I missed you." She handed him the pages of her book and told him, "I hope you don't mind but I started the story at the point when we met each other again."
 
When Crystal did finally walk through the door, Jonah was surprised, but quite pleasantly so. She barely looked like the woman he'd met those many weeks ago. While she'd looked quite fine to him before, this newest change only aided to make her even more beautiful. There was a relaxation in her - a happiness - that she hadn't exhibited before. It was a delight to see.

Where other times, it appeared that she was afraid others in the room were staring at her, she currently appeared to relish the notion. She refused the hostess's offer to guide her to Jonah's table, instead simply walking the length of the room alone, as if reveling in the idea that others might see her.

Crystal beamed when she drew closer to Jonah, and smiled when he rose to help her to her chair. When Jonah returned to his seat, she finally gushed, "I missed you," a sentiment that made him smile. Crystal seemed bursting with energy, so he just let her say what she wanted to say.

He had to admit, he really liked her choice of outfit for the evening. It was a variation on the "little black dress" concept she'd been wearing the night they met. However, this was even shorter and more revealing. Not slutty, mind you, but it showed that there was a playful woman in there somewhere.

Reaching into the bag she'd placed on the floor when she sat, Crystal brought up a stack of papers and laid them on the table. pushing them toward Jonah.

"I hope you don't mind, but I started the story at the point when we met each other again."

So, this was her book, or at least some part of it. And she was offering it to him to read. She appeared sheepish, slightly embarrassed about what it was about, yet hopeful that he'd think it was good. There was far more in the stack than he'd be able to read that evening, so he simply placed his hand on top and told her, "Thank you. I'm sure I'll love it. I appreciate you trusting me with this."

Then, he said, "You look incredible this evening. Are you wearing panties?"
 
Electricity ran through her as he placed his hand on top of hers as said, "Thank you. I'm sure I'll love it. I appreciate you trusting me with this." She looked at him sincerely and told him, "I know you will give me your honest opinion." She blushed again, "You inspired all that I wrote. You can take your time with it, it is a copy, I am still working on the rest of it and need to look back at the pages some times to make sure I am not repeating myself. She smiled and than blushed as he asked, "You look incredible this evening. Are you wearing panties?"

She looked a bit shy as she told him, "No, I thought you might like me this way."
 
Jonah had expected another of Crystal's outraged tantrums at his unusual, many might say inappropriate, comment, so soon after their meeting. Her sheepish admission that she had decided not to wear panties of her own volition delighted him.

Jonah couldn't keep the smile from his face, hearing that she'd taken such initiative, particularly after everything she'd revealed to him in their previous few meetings.

"Good girl," he praised. "And how do you feel about that?" He wanted desperately for her to show him. He wasn't 100% sure whether to believe her or not. However, he wasn't going to make her lift her skirt in so public a place.
 
Crystal's eyes shined with mischief as she watched Jonah smile. She was surprised at herself how natural and comfortable she felt with no panties on. She smiled broader as Jonah praised her, "Good girl, and how do you feel about that?" She looked deeply into his eye, "I have a feeling of freedom and comfort that I have never had before. Would you like to see it now or later." She giggled a bit as she waited for his answer.

She was sure he would say later as this was a family restaurant and he would not want his nephew to lose business over such an act. She figured the beach would be a possibility but she was hoping he would come home with her for some real privacy. She wanted to be intimate with him but was sure it was up to the man to make that move.
 
Last edited:
It wasn't the uptight, uncertain Crystal Jonah had come to know who gushed, "I have a feeling of freedom and comfort I've never had before. Would you like to see it now or later?"

The saucy, almost challenging glint in her eye made Jonah so want to call her bluff and have her stand up and lift her skirt, but in this place, he just couldn't.

"Get up and come over here," he ordered, his face impassive. He wasn't going to make her expose herself here, but not admitting to the fact had to put at least a seed of doubt in her mind. He was certain she'd felt very adventurous when she left off underwear before leaving the house. She'd probably had it laid out, or had at least gone to her drawer and picked out a pair before deciding against it, and felt naughty and brazen when she put them down again and continued dressing.
 
She was smiling at him as she waited for him to answer her. She felt sure he would not want to see her expose herself here. She had never teased a man before like she was doing now. As the seconds ticked on she started to feel a bit ill at ease. Her smile was just pasted on her face now as she was feeling insecure.

Suddenly he spoke, "Get up and come over here." The smile dropped from her face as she looked at his serious expression. She bit her bottom lip as she slowly stood. She hesitated before moving toward him. She could feel herself trembling as her mind raced imagining how he was about to disgrace her. She stood by him waiting for him to shame her.
 
Jonah watched the beaming pride fade from Crystal's face as his order sank in. She examined his face to see if he was kidding, but he knew she wouldn't find it.

For a few seconds, she hesitated, obviously waiting for Jonah to release her, but he simply sat and waited, not giving away anything. He hated to destroy her moment of pride, but she'd have plenty of reason to be proud of herself as time went on.

Finally, she stood, then walked slowly around the table like a woman headed for the electric chair. Her eyes examined the floor in front of her toes as she went, now embarrassed and uncertain, where moments before she'd been brimming with joy and confidence.

Finally, Crystal stood at his side, eyes still downturned, every twitch of body language dreading the order she was sure would come.

Jonah let her stand there a bit. He took the opportunity to admire her shape. For someone who must spend quite a lot of time seated at a desk, Crystal's body was tremendous. He fully understood why the young gentleman had wanted her at his side. She was a piece of arm candy that any man would be proud to possess. That she was intelligent or anything else was greatly irrelevant. At least, for many men it would be. That intelligence was what spurred her on to be who she was, it was a big part of why she'd been so belligerent toward Jonah for so long. It was also why she was there now, standing in a crowded restaurant, waiting to be told to lift her skirt and display her bare ass and pussy for all to see.

There were any number of things Jonah could have had her do at this point. Her bellicosity had been replaced with compliance. He knew, however, it wasn't defeated, merely sleeping. He was certain it would awaken again, and probably again. It was what kept situations like this interesting. Besides, he didn't want Crystal to change totally. It wasn't what a relationship like this was about. No, it was about awakening desires that have been dormant or repressed and embracing them.

At the moment, Crystal was embracing her submission. Her silent stance at his side told him that. He was certain that, however much she would hate it, if he told her to lift her skirt, she would reluctantly reach for the hem and start pulling it toward her waist.

For a brief second, he considered giving the order, just to test that theory, but was afraid she'd go it all very quickly and before he could stop it, just so she could get it over with. Therefore, with such variables in play, he didn't give the order.

Instead, he reached for her chin and lifted it till their eyes met.

Speaking into the hurt and reluctance on Crystal's face, quietly, he said, "I'm very proud of you." He then gave her a warm smile, took her hand and kissed it.

Since he wasn't having Crystal prove herself, this little demonstration was concluded, so he motioned her back to her seat. It was a little awkward, but not as much as it would have been had he made her expose herself to the room.
 
Back
Top