I.M. Fauve Gallery

I was looking for a coffee themed drawing... not sure I have one!:eek:

so a drinking one...for now.

An erotic cocktail.
drawn for the cover of a Literotica anthology.
attachment.php

I love this one
 
I love this one

Thanks.
That was drawn for a published anthology of Literotica stories.

I was lucky enough to have a model (though not nude :( ) pose in a giant transparent cone I made from sheet plastic.
 
Very erotic
The sad look on her face makes it even more so.
Why does she look sad?

She looks satisfyingly content to me. :)

I may have not quite got the expression right.

The idea was (as I was told) that the woman was a mom of a HS football player and the opposing team's coach made her get a tattoo of their mascot AND show him during (or just after) a game. So.... she is somewhat embarrassed or humiliated...

The drawing is extremely rough — just a concept.:D
 
That model reminds me of a phrase from an old paperback porn story, "... with taut nipples turned heavenward".
 
I often wish I could take pics before, during and after sex. I have before.

Luckily, I can sometimes conjure up the memory and make a drawing, like this one.
I LOVE taking my cock in hand and working the head up and down between her labia feeling and seeing the softness and the wetness before pressing in... mmmmmm
removed, for lack of interest

and after some deep fucking, pulling out to see how wet and shiny my cock has become,
 
Last edited:
I know just what you mean, Throbbs. I love exploring the entrance to the holey land. Sometimes I will leave and enter many times in succession, just for the thrill of re-entry, perhaps brushing against the moist local shrubbery.

Richard Prior once summed up this experience for man, "I can't believe I am so fucking lucky!"

A nice image at the end of a day.
 
Thank you , coati.

Also, the fun of rubbing her clit directly with my cock head, rather than my finger or tongue (also great fun, of course). feels and looks great!
 
Frotting of a sort eh throbbs? Looks good, though I'm a little surprised it isn't a two foot long, 8 inch thick cock. :p
 
Thanks. yours as well.
Glad he appreciated them.:rolleyes:

Very kind, thanks. Indeed. I was going to say something more pointed in his thread (to your favor), but I thought, nah, it ain't worth it. I guess politeness is an old concept these days, especially on the interweb.
 
Very kind, thanks. Indeed. I was going to say something more pointed in his thread (to your favor), but I thought, nah, it ain't worth it. I guess politeness is an old concept these days, especially on the interweb.

:)

Then you are more polite than I. :cool:

Unfortunately, I can (and often do) get quite acidic.
 
:)

Then you are more polite than I. :cool:

Unfortunately, I can (and often do) get quite acidic.

Perhaps, though I am no angel and I get the whole "quite acidic." I am almost constantly in a state of rage over some silly nuance.
 
did that.:D

meaning...;)
removed, for lack of interest
and she stated that she could see me going in her..****.
 
Last edited:
something new...something different

I tend to avoid working from photos. I do often look at photos and collect HEAPS of reference materials to add to my mental archives.

I was recently inspired to start a drawing using 7 or so photos of the same woman.
So this is not any ONE of those photos and none were as explicit (no nipple or labia or pubes were visible in the photos)... just a fun exploration.:D

removed, for lack of interest

I think the image could be cool in color... black and red corset, pale white skin and jet black hair...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top