To the Ladies of Lit

mikeRotch69

Really Really Experienced
Hello beautiful ladies of Lit!

There are many personal ads out there from men and women alike looking to get their kinks itched and their fetishes scratched, but for all of those that post and try their luck, there are those that never post a personal ad, they just lurk and search, and usually continue wanting.

To all those lovely women of Lit I'd like to extend an open invitation, by way of poem:

Give me your secret sluts, your closet whores
Your unfulfilled housewives yearning to be free
The wretched women who only shout, "more!"
Send these, the horny, cock-hungry to me
I stand at attention and promise to make you sore!

Similar to Ellis Island I love all types of women, all ages, races, shapes and sizes. Come and get your passport for pleasure and send me a pm, you wont know if I'm what you're looking for until you try. :)

Last edited:
I miss you Mike

Hello beautiful ladies of Lit!

There are many personal ads out there from men and women alike looking to get their kinks itched and their fetishes scratched, but for all of those that post and try their luck, there are those that never post a personal ad, they just lurk and search, and usually continue wanting.

To all those lovely women of Lit I'd like to extend an open invitation, by way of poem:

Give me your secret sluts, your closet whores
Your unfulfilled housewives yearning to be free
The wretched women who only shout, "more!"
Send these, the horny, cock-hungry to me
I stand at attention and promise to make you sore!

Similar to Ellis Island I love all types of women, all ages, races, shapes and sizes. Come and get your passport for pleasure and send me a pm, you wont know if I'm what you're looking for until you try. :)

I miss talking to you!!! Kitten:rose:

Woke up to some pleasant PM's. Including a couple of lurkers. I know there are more of you out there.

Some of you ladies have asked me if I was also okay with you younger women. the answer is a resounding yes. I know I mentioned married unfulfilled women, but you young ladies are also VERY welcome.

Back