Hands free orgasm: mental physical or kegels?

sweettalk4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Posts
876
Have you ever orgasmed hands free? Was it through a physical process or were you conditioned by a Dominant to cum on command?
 
Well, this has nothing to do with dbsm, but talking about mental orgasms...

Had been told can make girl cum just by looking in her eyes.

But actually a lot of physical had gone into it. Sauna, so called Russian batch, done right will do it. Temperature just right, not too hot (for her, usually somewhere 65 to 72 C, anything 85+ is for dry only, or for extreme veterans), naturally scented 'spirit' water for the steam. Maybe a honey rub for a start. Have the right broom or two, with her right weeds added; preferably fresh not dried. Give the so called 'energetical' spanking, done right it barely touch, just the hot air moves, plus the deliberate gentle pressure where needed. Patterns matter as do directions, it's a ritual, but you have to feel her, have purpose.

Then go out, jump in the ice hole. No rush, but no hesitation. Deep deep dark night sky, billion bright stars, galaxy disc right there overhead. Hold her hands, just fingers touching, just so you knew. Look in her eyes. Silence you can hear ice crystals growing in the snow. Feel the kundalini moving. And...

Boom, you're both in mechanically induced nirvana. You will cum, sorta, only better, but with no physical of it, totally pure religious ecstasy. I mean, limp dick, no squirting, but your mind will cum. Your astral body not the physical, if you like. People do thousand stupid things, pray to invented gods, meditate for months, but it is all really that simple, just a bit of temperature play.

Then, go get out of there before she really chills, back in the warmth.

Probably should say, don't try at home, get a pro, but if you're sensible, it not that out there, you just need to trust your instincts. Clothing is unthinkable, of course. In some batchs it's insisted that even proper names shouldn't be used, everything must stay behind, titles, status, whatever relations, nothing of that has a place in there.
 
Last edited:
Have you ever orgasmed hands free? Was it through a physical process or were you conditioned by a Dominant to cum on command?

Often. Not come on command, but through some behavioural modification by my Dom, I learned to come from various verbal sounds...certain words, certain music, the tone of his voice. Years later, they still have the same effect on me. In fact, just recently I was humorously cursing him, as within a week, I watched two movies that both played a trigger piece of music.
 
Have you ever orgasmed hands free? Was it through a physical process or were you conditioned by a Dominant to cum on command?

Yes.
Voice only. It’s rare, but it’s happened a couple of times.
 
That you were trained to be aroused and put on the path to orgasm by certain words or sounds is fascinating. I was with words and even now when I right them I get a lighter version of whatever my original suggestion was
 
Did it help if you were relaxed? That was the first thing with me. Being relaxed by my dome made me very open to suggestion
 
That’s important if you have been conditioned to a trigger word or phrase or even music
 
Have you ever orgasmed hands free? Was it through a physical process or were you conditioned by a Dominant to cum on command?

I have been conditioned to do this before in response to a "trigger word." The conditions were right:I trusted my partner completely and I was able to relax my mind enough to be open to the suggestion and willing to offer the desired response. In other words, it was team work.
 
Yes.
Voice only. It’s rare, but it’s happened a couple of times.

Similarly, a couple of times through cyber sex.

And one guy could make me cum from kissing. He was amazingly good at kissing, and all things sex.
Pity about the other 90% of everything else.

Currently, I'll cum with my in-charge guy after he's beaten my arse with a belt, or been slapping my cunt ... when I've reached my limit and curled into his arms, I'll often have a spontaneous, no-contact orgasm just from ... I don't know, all of it, I guess.
 
For me.....both. Happened many times too.
Mental, it’s a matter of watching her do something so so hot and horny!
Physical, a combo of being a fast cummer anyway, and not having cum in a while.
Boom.....splat splat splat.
No hands!
 
It was in my case too. I had 3 Dominants and each one would take me further into D/s. The third one trained me with three words/phrases that began by listening to very good erotic audio files. They claimed to put you under and I don't know that I listened often enough for that but I ended each session very relaxed and very open to suggestion. He used the same triggers as the site.
 
Often it is the people who take the time to learn what pushes our buttons and who we trust to know how and when to push them. Then we will give them anything they want.
 
That would be the supreme compliment to her sexuality that it makes you cum just from watching and to your imagination too that you are able to will yourself to orgasm without touching. Can it happen quickly when you are touched?
 
That would be the supreme compliment to her sexuality that it makes you cum just from watching and to your imagination too that you are able to will yourself to orgasm without touching. Can it happen quickly when you are touched?

When it happens, it’s not from me willing myself into cumming, it’s that I can’t stop from cumming.
There have also been times, where I managed not to cum yet, but just the slightest touch, and boom! Most often when she reaches down to guide my cock into her pussy, and I go off before she gets me started. Messy, but fun!

Lucky for us, I can cum more than once, and the following orgasms take much longer to happen!
 
that's awesome! sounds like you are super in tune with your body. and don't try to stop! if it ain't broke don't fix it and that doesn't sound broke at all!
 
In my case, its but very mental and physical.

If my mental state is aroused, stimulated - sexy chat, porn, audio, pics... it puts my body into a receptive mode.

With certain men - it really depends on the personality - dome specific words or sentence will send my body into violent core orgasms.

I actually came in my office this week.... a few weeks ago, almost happened in my car when I received a stroking video and an audio ...followed by a trigger sentence. It was intense, but I was able to stop it. I was in traffic Lol

you are highly open to suggestion which can be very good with the right dominant
 
Hell yes! I learned to do this on my own. Some years ago, I was working at a golf course in the Pro Shop. It was a military golf course so unlike a regular Pro Shop, it was not ever very busy. The only people who could buy from me were military people.

It started with a guy named Bruno. How he got into my fantasy is beyond me because he really didn't appeal to me like that, but somehow I wove him into my fantasy.

Our course had just gone spikeless and the golf pro would come in, raging livid whenever he saw spike marks in his grass. One day he saw toe prints, indicating that someone had been golfing barefoot. He didn't like that at all.

My fantasy was that Bruno and I would ride on a golf cart way out to the other side of the course as the sun was setting and we would fuck each other naked on that moist, lush grass.

The next morning, the golf pro would come in screaming about butt prints in the grass. Hehehe.

After I had that fantasy, every time I saw Bruno, I would have an orgasm.

Next time it happened, I was at a grocery store. There was a man in line ahead of me who was wearing clothing that was atypical for the area. I thought he looked French. And indeed when he began to speak, he had a French accent. That brought on an orgasm!

Then back to work. Was insanely bored. I was limited to reading about golf, watching the golf channel or doing exercises when I had nothing better to do. All of these things were things a golfer might do and while at work, I was to take on the persona of a golfer.

After doing all the exercises I could think of, I remembered Kegels! So I began doing them and really working my pussy hard and for longer than I usually did. Orgasm! Pretty soon, the Kegels would bring on an orgasm very quickly.

Then I got the Internet and ran my own chat room. I began talking to one guy in particular, both online and on the phone. I noticed when we talked about sex, I would orgasm.

Then I began writing erotica again, mainly as poems. I had written it before but stopped when my ex forbade me to do it. We were newly married then. But as our marriage quickly fizzled, I resumed doing what I wanted. The writing caused me to orgasm.

Fast forward to about a year ago. My gardener loves to give and get hugs. Sometimes he would give me very prolonged hugs and this would bring on a series of orgasms. So while he was touching me there was no direct sexual stimulation.

Then one day I woke from sleep and tried to answer a friend's message but accidentally dialed him! Instant orgasm at the sound of his voice. I think he could tell because he chuckled.

Then I was dancing to "Damn Your Eyes" by Luce Dufault. I pictured his eyes as I danced. As though I were gazing deeply into them. Again, instant orgasm.

So now, IRL, if I so much as look at him, look into his eyes, hear his voice or get a hug, I often have an orgasm.

And another thing. I once was sitting on the couch and felt like I had gone into a dreamlike state and someone was fucking me. I awoke just as I was orgasming. I didn't know who this person was as I only saw part of his naked body.

The next day, I saw my gardener naked. Whether this was on purpose or not, whether he knows it or not, I do not know. But he was the naked man that I saw in my dreamlike state.

Prior to that I could feel someone fucking me when I was in bed. I did not know who it was but I knew it wasn't an old ex. I should back this up and say that the old ex predates any of what I wrote above. He would do astral projection sex with me. I know it was him based on the specific things he did to me. And this only happened when he was out of town.

I have a feeling it was the gardener having astral projection sex with me. We discussed astral projection prior. We can both do it and we like to experiment with things like that and also sending messages to people telepathically. A psychic did tell me that it was him but on some level he didn't know he was doing it so not to tell him.

Another thing I have done is remote seduction. This can cause orgasms. Now whether the person I am doing the remote seduction on has an orgasm or can feel what I'm doing, I do not know.
 
Last edited:
you are highly open to suggestion which can be very good with the right dominant

I am the same. I remember chatting one night with some people and they were going on and on about a peanut butter sandwich. I went flying into the kitchen because I just *had* to have one!
 
I feel most orgasms have some mental aspect to them. Especially with women, it is about getting into the person's head as the first part of getting aroused. The more you turn them on from the inside the physical part becomes easy. Touching or kissing provides a way for electrical energy to flow between the two people. That energy can be just enough to cause orgasm without even touching the sex organs.

Muscle memory can help as well. If you have already be intimate with this person resulting in lots of touching, edging, and intense orgasm...the memory of this can help the person get very turned on, later on leading to orgasm without touching.

ES
 
My experience

Years ago I was giving a gf oral. I was naked on the bed face up. She was sitting on my face holding onto the headboard facing away from my legs.

The more turned on she got the harder I got. I could feel my dick throbbing and moving about. She was pretty vocal and the view I had of her stomach, breasts, and face was amazing. All of these things contributed to me getting very turned on. BUT most of all I felt like I was cheering her on, inside my head. The closer she got to orgasm the more I cheered her on and felt myself following her arousal. So much so when she was about to cum, I felt myself moaning like I was about to cum. I know some women that do the same thing during a BJ.

She had a nice orgasm and I came also. It was one quick squirt and then my dick just slowly leaked on my stomach all hands free.

The interesting part was the physical orgasm from ejaculation was not that intense. It was more like a mini orgasm. But I did feel like I had a very nice mental orgasm with my gf as she had her orgasm. It is really hard to describe, I just felt like I was part of her body as she came. After, I felt relaxed, calm, and euphoric.

ES
 
Back
Top