Hypnosis

iamsquid

Funny Guy
Hi,

Just a normal guy with a good healthy dose of kinky....

Anyway I have a fetish for Hypnosis, I love the idea of a woman under my control. I have watched all sorts of vids on the net and I find it so sexy to watch a girl in a trance being controlled, being told how horny and wet he is. Making her feel like she is being watched or making her cum with a word.

Anyone else have this kink or am I on my own?

If I thought hypnosis could make me orgasm it might be worth a try but I don't think I can be hypnotised at least when I went to stop smoking hypnosis thats what the doctor told me. Our company hired a doctor to hypnotise those of us who wanted to stop smoking. He said I can't concentrate long enough for it to work. So I am sure it might not work for what you want either. Not everybody can be hypnotised.

Yes you can make someone orgasm with hypnosis. I have even made a guy orgasm on command without touching by placing that suggestion in his mind while he was under..

I would so try this (being hypnotised) if I knew someone to do it, but would rig it so my husband had all the control.

Third party hypnosis? Interesting. Will your husband be present during the session?

If it were to happen. Yes. It's the only way I would allow something like this to happen. It's the only way I would be comfortable enough to be able to let go. I've never been hypnotized before.

interesting

I could find some exciting uses for this with my sissy. could be very interesting

I had a friend who insisted he could hypnotize anyone. at a recent party he was successful with my mother. I couldn't believe it.

Saying one could be hypnotized, and could be given the suggestion to orgasm whenever a word was said, what word would you use?

You can't hypnotize everybody. Some personality types just can't give in to the whole thing. People who have to be in control of their lives at all times are mostly impossible to hypnotize. They just can't allow someone else to take control. Many doms are this way. That's partly why they are doms and not submissives.

Submissives, on the other hand, have that personality where they can let someone else take control and so they are better subjects for hypnotism. None of this is exact, because some submissives can't be hypnotized and some doms can. There is a lot of trust involved in this. I'm not a trusting person, when it comes to letting someone else control what happens to me. I'm far happier when I am in control. :cool:

Well, if a boss at work is in control, that's a different thing. I'm still in charge of deciding whether I'm going to do what the boss says to do. I've decided to go along with the boss, because I'm getting paid. There are many times when I'd rather be somewhere else, if that factor of money wasn't there. :D

You can't hypnotize everybody. Some personality types just can't give in to the whole thing. People who have to be in control of their lives at all times are mostly impossible to hypnotize. They just can't allow someone else to take control. Many doms are this way. That's partly why they are doms and not submissives.

Submissives, on the other hand, have that personality where they can let someone else take control and so they are better subjects for hypnotism. None of this is exact, because some submissives can't be hypnotized and some doms can. There is a lot of trust involved in this. I'm not a trusting person, when it comes to letting someone else control what happens to me. I'm far happier when I am in control. :cool:

Well, if a boss at work is in control, that's a different thing. I'm still in charge of deciding whether I'm going to do what the boss says to do. I've decided to go along with the boss, because I'm getting paid. There are many times when I'd rather be somewhere else, if that factor of money wasn't there. :D

Um, actually. I know a little bit about this, let's just say it's a thing. It has nothing to do with being in or out of control, unless that's your kink, any more than going to see a movie or read a book has to do with being Dominant or submissive. The most submissive person alive is *choosing* to go along with the experience of trance and suggestion when they feel adequately comfortable, and the most dominant person alive can also *choose* to go into trance, knowing that you can resist a hypnotist's suggestion the moment it sounds silly (as many will. The ones that don't sound silly are the ones you want to try on some level.)

A control freak can do self hypnosis. There are a lot of tools you can experiment with in regard to this. A control freak can also look for vanilla non-sexual hypno experiences, if they're into doing sick and fun things to other people, it gives you a bare bones understanding.

I can get a control freak's fingers stuck to a desk, given the right framing. I can get my OWN stuck to a desk given the right framing, and I'm as control freak as you can get. It's a different prospect.

There is a lot of trust involved in this, to be fair, and there's nothing more irritating than someone trying to pull a fast one over on you - but in that case you pretty much WILL always reject it and come up cranky.

If you appeal to me with my own control of the situation (you could move them any time, if you want to end this experience, so why not just give it another moment and enjoy the sounds around you even more) you'll get a little more out of me.

There are some people who may not be able to reach what people commonly think of as hypnotic trance, but this has more to do with the inability to really embrace language in an imaginative way or link senses to language in a direct way. They may still be induced in other ways that are less common and some of which absolutely rely on being in the same physical space as the hypnotist more than listening to an mp3 or a voice or cam chat or what have you.

If you have not been hypnotized through relaxation or visualization, there may still be other ways to experience it. You may be a person who's more won over by scent or hearing, so if I were to say "picture yourself at the top of a stairwell" it might mean nothing, and if I keep going, it's going to fail.

If I match the presentation of the suggestion to what you like to hear or see, it can and will work.

Hypnosis fits into powerplay because the stereotypes and tropes and the camp cliches that we all know about hypnosis are really HOT if you are a person who finds them hot. That's the good shit in just about every B movie ever. I love that stuff, but I know that it's not going to work on a control freak like me. A suggestion buried within a good story is catnip for my brain, on the other hand. If you KNOW me and can vividly set your story for me inside a place I really love and have strong associations with - then you're really going to pull me in. So sexytime BDSM hypnosis with your partner can be really amazing in ways that a stage hypno show may never resonate with.

This only makes going into trance - an experience as common as daily life to people who read, get carried away deeply in music, get absorbed in a good movie - into something even more appealing.

It's not the idea of me waving a pendant and beckoning that puts someone into trance - unless he really loves the idea of me waving a pendant, beckoning and putting him into trance - then that becomes a very powerful tool. Trance is narrative + trust.

Then there's all the newfangled stuff about non-trance hypnosis that's really interesting. It's possible that trance is really just a ritual that people expect, and you can suggest without it just as effectively.

Last edited:
Didn't think everyone would get into this conversation as much as they have!!! To put this into perspective for me it's all about making someone cum whilst they are almost watching themselves be out of control. As was said, they are never really out of control and could stop things at any time but on some level they really don't want to. Some of my favourite videos include girls just sitting there, breathing there way through the most intense of orgasms...

Naaah. All can be hypnotized. Its a stimulus/response interaction. We react to each other, and much of what we do are automatic responses. And unless youre dead or unconscious, youll react to what I do or don't do.

This is one of my favorite kinks. It only works with someone I trust and have negotiated with though. Random dudes on stage are ineffective.

I'd love to give this a go, it's incredibly hot to think about. I like the idea of knowing what's happening but having no control over events. Love to talk about it with someone sometime

I am very skeptic about this. Does this really happen or is it only a colorful product of kink?

Erotic Hypnosis if you can experience it can be absolutely amazing. There are different techniques for achieving an altered state of consciousness that work on different kinds of people. When thinking of hypnosis a lot of people think of the simple breathing induction. For people with very distractible mind one usually has to use a split focus induction instead. It involves have the person focus on visualizing multiple things in their mind at once.

Back