Old 11-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #376
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyWalter View Post
Okay, I will start. Since you are wearing garters and nylons with cute panties that should give me enough inspiration. Yes, I will start to draw you as you work on Living. I'm so lucky to be standing right next to the two of you. I start to think I hope you don't mind that I draw you from behind. I briefly looked at all the other artists and they drew you are from the front. I like the view from the back and when I'm finished I'm sure you'll be shocked that I drew your cute and sweet ass cheeks as you bend over fruiously working on Living. I have you looking over your shoulder so we can see your pretty face too.

I'm a little stunned when you unbuckle his pants and unzip him. You tell him he is huge and you can understand his discomfort. He's moaning as you stroke him. You're telling him, " that's it just let go. You need to feel good".

I'm shocked and riveted all the same time. I'm now having the same problem as I stare at your lovely ass and watch as your hand works it's magic on him. I reach to the front of my pants because I need to straighten out my hardening cock. I'm trying to keep something in front if me so no one will notice. Not easy. I'm thinking I wish that was me.
Oh I must have done to good of a job as Living is moaning quiet loudly at the moment and I feel him raising up that little devil as he lifts himself up he has taken his hand and is forcing my head down towards his nice big hard cock, hmmm well it is an adult art class so why not. The next time he lifts up I let him push me all the way down and I open my mouth and take his purple head into my mouth. He moans loudly and I feel him release stream after stream into my mouth. Oh my Living does taste nice he must eat lots and lots of pineapple so I just keep working him until he has finish, then I suck on him a little more to ensure I've milked him clean. I turn to the class and note that all the men have their easel in front of them and as I look around I hear a zipper or two being pulled back up. Oh I think this will be a very interesting class and now I think I should go and make sure our newest student is all settled.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 02:45 PM   #377
SparkyWalter
Literotica Guru
 
SparkyWalter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In my Chalet
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
Oh I must have done to good of a job as Living is moaning quiet loudly at the moment and I feel him raising up that little devil as he lifts himself up he has taken his hand and is forcing my head down towards his nice big hard cock, hmmm well it is an adult art class so why not. The next time he lifts up I let him push me all the way down and I open my mouth and take his purple head into my mouth. He moans loudly and I feel him release stream after stream into my mouth. Oh my Living does taste nice he must eat lots and lots of pineapple so I just keep working him until he has finish, then I suck on him a little more to ensure I've milked him clean. I turn to the class and note that all the men have their easel in front of them and as I look around I hear a zipper or two being pulled back up. Oh I think this will be a very interesting class and now I think I should go and make sure our newest student is all settled.
I am literally stunned by what's transpiring next to me. I joined this art class in the hope to improve my artistic talents. I thought it would be fun to see beautiful females modeling. I never expected this and Nadine is gorgeous. It looks like Nadine has done this before because Living is so comfortable pushing her head down on his cock. She's licking his big balls too. Wow she really is taking him all the way down. She looks so good and I'm so aroused. With her back to me her ass looks incredible. I so want fo pull her panties down and take her from behind. She must be so wet the way she is sucking. My pants are so tight. I can't believe I'm watching and stroking. It looks like she's able to swallow his whole load. She's very obviously very talented. She also seems to enjoy sucking.

She finished and she looks around and all the men are zipping back up. I would have taken my cock out too, but this is my first class so I was embarrased to do that.

She turns to look at me and I'm so shy. I see her big smile, but she looks like she has cum by the corners of her mouth. At this rate my erection will never go down. Im tbinking this is thd best art clasd ever.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #378
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyWalter View Post
I am literally stunned by what's transpiring next to me. I joined this art class in the hope to improve my artistic talents. I thought it would be fun to see beautiful females modeling. I never expected this and Nadine is gorgeous. It looks like Nadine has done this before because Living is so comfortable pushing her head down on his cock. She's licking his big balls too. Wow she really is taking him all the way down. She looks so good and I'm so aroused. With her back to me her ass looks incredible. I so want fo pull her panties down and take her from behind. She must be so wet the way she is sucking. My pants are so tight. I can't believe I'm watching and stroking. It looks like she's able to swallow his whole load. She's very obviously very talented. She also seems to enjoy sucking.

She finished and she looks around and all the men are zipping back up. I would have taken my cock out too, but this is my first class so I was embarrased to do that.

She turns to look at me and I'm so shy. I see her big smile, but she looks like she has cum by the corners of her mouth. At this rate my erection will never go down. Im tbinking this is thd best art clasd ever.
I see Sparky looking at me as if I am a lioness and I'm about to eat him, poor fellow, especially with that big cock of his straining so hard against his pants. I walk over to him and ask him if he's comfortable in the class. I say to him "As this is my first class here I want to make sure my modeling makes all the students happy." I glance down and see that his cock is so big it's head is poking out of the top of his pants, I think he must be built like a horse, my goodness I have never ever had something that large. Then I say to him "I see that parts of you are extremely happy and I do hope you don't mind me making a suggestion to the instructor and the rest of the class, but I think drawing two people having sex would be a great project, would you be willing to go along with that idea?"
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 11:35 AM   #379
SparkyWalter
Literotica Guru
 
SparkyWalter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In my Chalet
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
I see Sparky looking at me as if I am a lioness and I'm about to eat him, poor fellow, especially with that big cock of his straining so hard against his pants. I walk over to him and ask him if he's comfortable in the class. I say to him "As this is my first class here I want to make sure my modeling makes all the students happy." I glance down and see that his cock is so big it's head is poking out of the top of his pants, I think he must be built like a horse, my goodness I have never ever had something that large. Then I say to him "I see that parts of you are extremely happy and I do hope you don't mind me making a suggestion to the instructor and the rest of the class, but I think drawing two people having sex would be a great project, would you be willing to go along with that idea?"
I'm looking at her as she turns to look at me and I'm so embarrassed because I'm so hard. It's just that I can't help it because she's so beautiful. Also because she's so sexual after what she did with living in front of the whole class. When she walks over to me my mouth is so dry because all I can do is stare at her gorgeous body as I continue to throb in my pants. When she says she wants to make all the students happy my heart started to pound and I had a great big smile on my face.

She seemed to enjoy that I was so stimulated by her presence. When she asked me if I minded if she spoke to the instructor and the rest of the class about two people having sex, I knew she was referring to me. I sheepishly nodded my head and assented. Meanwhile all I could do is look at her body and think how much I was going to enjoy experiencing her.

Although, I pulled her to the side so no one else can hear. I feel so shy as I look down but I know I have to say something. I tell her how beautiful she is and that I would love to have the art class draw us together. However two things I told her. First is I will constantly be throbbing and probably start to leak some pre-cum and I hope she wouldn't mind. The second thing is the myriad of positions they put us in it will be very difficult for me to not continue to caress and touch every inch of her. That includes passionately kissing her on her very carnal lips.

I wanted her opinion on how I could stay in one postion without rubbing her or even starting to rub my erection anywhere on her skin. I also wanted to tell Nadine that I have a stocking fetish and if my hands on my cock come close to her nylons there's no way I'll be able to stop caressing and rubbing until I orgasm. So I wanted her opinion on how best we can handle these together. I also don't want her to stop wearing stockings no matter how much my fetish arouses me. Oh I also mentioned that I hope we can pose in so many different positions as well. Give the class a lot to think about and draw.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 11:52 AM   #380
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyWalter View Post
I'm looking at her as she turns to look at me and I'm so embarrassed because I'm so hard. It's just that I can't help it because she's so beautiful. Also because she's so sexual after what she did with living in front of the whole class. When she walks over to me my mouth is so dry because all I can do is stare at her gorgeous body as I continue to throb in my pants. When she says she wants to make all the students happy my heart started to pound and I had a great big smile on my face.

She seemed to enjoy that I was so stimulated by her presence. When she asked me if I minded if she spoke to the instructor and the rest of the class about two people having sex, I knew she was referring to me. I sheepishly nodded my head and assented. Meanwhile all I could do is look at her body and think how much I was going to enjoy experiencing her.

Although, I pulled her to the side so no one else can hear. I feel so shy as I look down but I know I have to say something. I tell her how beautiful she is and that I would love to have the art class draw us together. However two things I told her. First is I will constantly be throbbing and probably start to leak some pre-cum and I hope she wouldn't mind. The second thing is the myriad of positions they put us in it will be very difficult for me to not continue to caress and touch every inch of her. That includes passionately kissing her on her very carnal lips.

I wanted her opinion on how I could stay in one postion without rubbing her or even starting to rub my erection anywhere on her skin. I also wanted to tell Nadine that I have a stocking fetish and if my hands on my cock come close to her nylons there's no way I'll be able to stop caressing and rubbing until I orgasm. So I wanted her opinion on how best we can handle these together. I also don't want her to stop wearing stockings no matter how much my fetish arouses me. Oh I also mentioned that I hope we can pose in so many different positions as well. Give the class a lot to think about and draw.
My sweet new student has mentioned some of his doubts about being able to continue with any sex scenes we may decide to do without cumming, at least that is the impression I have from him. He told me he especially loves my nylons but is afraid one touch and he will be all done. I discuss this with the class instructor and I present an idea that may help him through this but I will need a little time and a place that is quiet. The instructor gives me the keys to his office and says that he will keep the class busy while I help Walter. I walk over take Walters hand and tell him I have a few things that we can do that may help but I want to do it in a quiet atmosphere and for him to follow me. We exit class
and I walk in front of him, I know I'm teasing him and making him harder and that is just what I want. As we get to the office I attempt to insert the keys and drop them on the floor which makes me bend over to pick them up. When I am completely bent over I turn and look at him, he is running his hand over his hard cock and I ask "Do you like what you see?"
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 12:36 PM   #381
just4friends
Literotica Guru
 
just4friends's Avatar
 
just4friends is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Coast.. Ca
Posts: 14,876
Indeed... what does he see...??

Grin!!
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 01:39 PM   #382
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4friends View Post
Indeed... what does he see...??

Grin!!
We shall just have to wait for Walter to tell us what he sees.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 02:36 PM   #383
SparkyWalter
Literotica Guru
 
SparkyWalter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In my Chalet
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
We shall just have to wait for Walter to tell us what he sees.
Oh Nadine, I'm so glad that we can have a few minutes alone to discuss this. First I must tell you that you are so nice and make me feel so comfortable. I like when you call me your sweet new student. That definitely relaxes me.

Oh Nadine its so good to Hold Your Hand and the instructor is so nice to to give us the keys to his office. I have to tell you that I'm so shy but I really appreciate we will have a little time alone. I'm glad that you already have a few thoughts that may help. This way I won't be so embarrassed in front of the instructor or the rest of the class. Oh Nadine by walking in front of me, you are making this almost even more difficult because I'm becoming more aroused. As I say that you turn to me and say that's exactly what I want is to make you even harder. Now Walter honey I've dropped my keys tell me you like me in this position bent over just for you. Honey do you like what you see?

Oh yes Nadine you look lovely bent over like that and have such beautiful sweet cheeks if you don't mind me saying so. I just don't understand how this is all going to help me when we get into the instructors office. To be perfectly candid I don't know if I've ever been more aroused in my entire life. Please help me Nadine I want to get over my shyness and I think posing naked with you will help that. I just think also it might be a little bit difficult if the whole class is all male. Nadine do you think that there will be any females that will sign up to once they know that there's a male model? The instructor can tell them that being with you, he will be very aroused. Even though it would be embarrassing to be naked and maybe even having sex, I think I would enjoy other females drawing us. Now that we're in his office please tell me your thoughts on how we can handle this situation. Before you say anything I just want you to know how lovely you look and I would do anything right now to satisfy you. Truly anything. You just look delicious and I feel like I can lick and use my tongue over your entire body. Okay I need to keep quiet now please tell me what the few things are that may help me. Because right now your thighs in those nylons have so much of my attention and I feel like I'm going to cum any minute now. Thank you Nadine now go ahead.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #384
LoveLiving
Really Experienced
 
LoveLiving is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
I ask the class instructor for a break and walk over to Living and ask him if everything is ok? Then I notice how tight you pants are and ask you if itís ok if I help you a little. I see you shake your head yes, so I open your belt, unbutton your pants and unzip you. I hear a sigh as I reach in and begin to gently rub you hard hard cock through your underwear. I look around and the entire class is now watching with a grin hoping for more.
OOPS
I came all over you, sweetheart.
I guess I'll have to stay late after class to clean you up.
__________________
I'm here for a good time, not a long time
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 10:52 PM   #385
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyWalter View Post
Oh Nadine, I'm so glad that we can have a few minutes alone to discuss this. First I must tell you that you are so nice and make me feel so comfortable. I like when you call me your sweet new student. That definitely relaxes me.

Oh Nadine its so good to Hold Your Hand and the instructor is so nice to to give us the keys to his office. I have to tell you that I'm so shy but I really appreciate we will have a little time alone. I'm glad that you already have a few thoughts that may help. This way I won't be so embarrassed in front of the instructor or the rest of the class. Oh Nadine by walking in front of me, you are making this almost even more difficult because I'm becoming more aroused. As I say that you turn to me and say that's exactly what I want is to make you even harder. Now Walter honey I've dropped my keys tell me you like me in this position bent over just for you. Honey do you like what you see?

Oh yes Nadine you look lovely bent over like that and have such beautiful sweet cheeks if you don't mind me saying so. I just don't understand how this is all going to help me when we get into the instructors office. To be perfectly candid I don't know if I've ever been more aroused in my entire life. Please help me Nadine I want to get over my shyness and I think posing naked with you will help that. I just think also it might be a little bit difficult if the whole class is all male. Nadine do you think that there will be any females that will sign up to once they know that there's a male model? The instructor can tell them that being with you, he will be very aroused. Even though it would be embarrassing to be naked and maybe even having sex, I think I would enjoy other females drawing us. Now that we're in his office please tell me your thoughts on how we can handle this situation. Before you say anything I just want you to know how lovely you look and I would do anything right now to satisfy you. Truly anything. You just look delicious and I feel like I can lick and use my tongue over your entire body. Okay I need to keep quiet now please tell me what the few things are that may help me. Because right now your thighs in those nylons have so much of my attention and I feel like I'm going to cum any minute now. Thank you Nadine now go ahead.
calm down Walter itís all ok, here let me hold you for a moment and I will tell you my plan to help you. First relax and let Nadine hold you nice and tight, now Walter snuggle up to my breasts and just kiss them. Hmmm that feels nice perhaps youíd like to kiss my nipples first and then suckle me just a little. Now WLter are you a little more relax do you feel a little bit more comfortable? Let me help you out of your shirt so I can touch your nice body a little bit more, does that feel better, oh WLter donít suck so hard slow down and enjoy. Now give me your hands I want you to run them down my body finding my garter and the top of my stockings, does that feel nice to you.

Here let me help you with those pants, they must be binding as I can see how much you are bulging and we want you to be comfortable. Yes dear take them off, including your underwear, let me see what youíve been hiding. Now Walter do you mind if I give that magnificent cock of your a little kiss, you donít wonderful. Now let me slide my feet over your hardness, do you like my stocking cover feet touching you? Oh Walter are you going to, oh yes you are ahhhh so sweet I love it, seeing you coming like that.

You seem really relaxed now so I think we can go back to class and I think the first set of drawings the class will get to do is of a woman licking and sucking a man to full hardness, would you like that?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 10:54 PM   #386
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLiving View Post
OOPS
I came all over you, sweetheart.
I guess I'll have to stay late after class to clean you up.
Oh Living that is ok, I have plans during class but I do hope you stick around for some personal time with me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 01:57 AM   #387
thinkingofyou3000
Literotica Guru
 
thinkingofyou3000 is online now
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Still in never neverland...its a great place to live, but difficult to grow up here :) Some people refer to it as California
Posts: 3,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
calm down Walter itís all ok, here let me hold you for a moment and I will tell you my plan to help you. First relax and let Nadine hold you nice and tight, now Walter snuggle up to my breasts and just kiss them. Hmmm that feels nice perhaps youíd like to kiss my nipples first and then suckle me just a little. Now WLter are you a little more relax do you feel a little bit more comfortable? Let me help you out of your shirt so I can touch your nice body a little bit more, does that feel better, oh WLter donít suck so hard slow down and enjoy. Now give me your hands I want you to run them down my body finding my garter and the top of my stockings, does that feel nice to you.

Here let me help you with those pants, they must be binding as I can see how much you are bulging and we want you to be comfortable. Yes dear take them off, including your underwear, let me see what youíve been hiding. Now Walter do you mind if I give that magnificent cock of your a little kiss, you donít wonderful. Now let me slide my feet over your hardness, do you like my stocking cover feet touching you? Oh Walter are you going to, oh yes you are ahhhh so sweet I love it, seeing you coming like that.

You seem really relaxed now so I think we can go back to class and I think the first set of drawings the class will get to do is of a woman licking and sucking a man to full hardness, would you like that?
Such a wonderful art class. I do enjoy the way you teach your students. Definitely keeps us all on the edge of our seats.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 08:17 AM   #388
Nadine65
Really Experienced
 
Nadine65 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingofyou3000 View Post
Such a wonderful art class. I do enjoy the way you teach your students. Definitely keeps us all on the edge of our seats.
oh 3000 I do my best to have each of the students totally involved in this project, some may even join the modeling portion after they have completed their drawing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 11:17 PM   #389
SparkyWalter
Literotica Guru
 
SparkyWalter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In my Chalet
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
calm down Walter itís all ok, here let me hold you for a moment and I will tell you my plan to help you. First relax and let Nadine hold you nice and tight, now Walter snuggle up to my breasts and just kiss them. Hmmm that feels nice perhaps youíd like to kiss my nipples first and then suckle me just a little. Now WLter are you a little more relax do you feel a little bit more comfortable? Let me help you out of your shirt so I can touch your nice body a little bit more, does that feel better, oh WLter donít suck so hard slow down and enjoy. Now give me your hands I want you to run them down my body finding my garter and the top of my stockings, does that feel nice to you.

Here let me help you with those pants, they must be binding as I can see how much you are bulging and we want you to be comfortable. Yes dear take them off, including your underwear, let me see what youíve been hiding. Now Walter do you mind if I give that magnificent cock of your a little kiss, you donít wonderful. Now let me slide my feet over your hardness, do you like my stocking cover feet touching you? Oh Walter are you going to, oh yes you are ahhhh so sweet I love it, seeing you coming like that.

You seem really relaxed now so I think we can go back to class and I think the first set of drawings the class will get to do is of a woman licking and sucking a man to full hardness, would you like that?
OK Nadine thank you so much I'll try to relax. Yes please hold me, that will make me feel so much better because I know you seem to be so nurturing. I'm so excited in anticipation of you telling me about your plan to help me relax. Oh Nadine that feels so good for you to hold me so nice and tight. Yes I'd love to snuggle up against your breasts. Thank you for not putting your clothes back on because I guess if we're going to model together I should get used to you being in lingerie and naked. Oh Nadine thank you for offering your breast for me to kiss and now your nipples are getting hard and I would love to kiss them too. Oh you want me to suckle on them like you're breast-feeding me. Oh Nadine I love the way your cradling my head as I suck on each nipple. Yes Nadine I'm definitely getting more relaxed and I'm so comfortable with you and I must say suckling on you is a beautiful experience. Oh you want me to take my shirt off and oh and you're going to help me. I feel so shy but you're helping me out of my shell. I'm glad you think that I have a nice body and you want to touch and feel it too. Yes please stroke your fingers and your nails down my chest. I'm sorry I didn't mean to suck so hard it's just that I find you so very exciting and I can't help myself. That feels so good when you take my hands and show me how you want me to run them down your body until I get to your garter straps and the top of your stockings. This is heaven. Oh you have no idea how wonderful that feels. You're making me breathless and so very excited.

Oh Nadine you want me to takeoff my pants. Oh you are already unzipping them. yes, you're right they are getting very uncomfortable because you've already seen the big bulge I have and it's all because of you. Oh you want my underwear off too, OK. I'm glad it's warm in this office because we're both naked. Oh that's so sweet that you want to give my cock a little kiss. No, I don't mind at all, you have such lovely beautiful full lips.

Oh my goodness, yes slide your feet all over my shaft and my hard cock and my big balls. I've never had that done to me before and it feels wonderful. I told you what a nylon fetish I have. It just feels so good. Oh yes please rub your nylon covered feet up and down my chest as well. I find that so erotic. Nadine I'm not into toes but you have me so turned on and for some reason I want to suck on your stocking covered toes. Your toes look so delicious painted a bright red just like your fingernails. You're so sensual in every single way. I must say it feels so good to have your right foot over my shaft and balls and your left foot with your toes in my mouth. I feel like I'm on stimulation overload. This is all so exciting and so overwhelming.

Oh Nadine yes I'm going to shoot all my sweet cream all over your stockings. Oh my goodness your black sheer stockings look so good with my cum all over them. My orgasm so intense. I've never shot so much syrup in all my life. Thank you Nadine, thank you so much.

Yes Nadine now I am extremely relaxed and very very comfortable. We can definitely go back to class and now I can't wait for you to lick and suck me to a full erection. I have a request that I like my balls licked and I'm wondering if you can incorporate that because I think it will get me harder that much faster. Is that OK Nadine, would you like to do that for me? You're so gorgeous that I know I'll be hard in no time.

I really can't wait now to see what positions you and I can get into so the art class can draw us together. I want our bodies so intertwined although that might make it tough on the class to draw us. I think we should sit down and write all the positions that you feel would best suit the class to draw us. What do you think?

I just can't wait.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #390
LoveLiving
Really Experienced
 
LoveLiving is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine65 View Post
Oh Living that is ok, I have plans during class but I do hope you stick around for some personal time with me.
That sounds like a lot of fun.
I'll start at your forehead, and work my way down to your toes.
I'll pause at your pussy, and eat it until you come hard and often.
__________________
I'm here for a good time, not a long time
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.