Illicit Imaginings

"You came here to get fucked though didn't you. Not to suck my dick. No matter how much we both enjoy it."

He pulled from her to say those words. And despite how much she wanted to keep his lips to hers, she couldn’t. She already was small compared to him. The fact that she’d gone without heels made her feel even smaller.... and vulnerable in his hands. The hand that tightened in her hair made her groan as he turned her and bent her over the desk. Her toes barely getting purchase against the carpet. His grip held tight till her cheeks touched the cold mahogany.

Should’ve worn those heels.

Her dress rides high, so close to completely baring her sex to his eyes. His hand relaxes his grip and draws slowly down her back to the skirt that’s barely covering her ass. He could probably see the imprint of the plug against the fabric. The firm touch made her shiver, the dirty thought made her blush. She shifts beneath his hand. The movement making her glasses askew as she tries to look back at him from her place on his desk. His calloused hand drew the skirt higher around her waist. The anticipation makes her squirm against the edge of the table.

"Someone wants something very badly."

His words made her smile. It pleased her that he’d noticed she was without panties. The small curve of her lips was steeped in the lust she’d contained all day.

She wants him.

“Mmmmm.....” It was a moan that slipped free between tightly pursed lips as he teased her with his fingers. Her hips lifted a touch off the table to pull his thick digits deeper. Her pussy clenched on his digits, needing so much more than just those two fingers. Clenching also tightened her ass around the plug, giving the strange feeling of being filled far more than just his two fingers.

She whines as his digits left her bereft and her brows furrow with her frustration. She ground her sex against the table. The table edge pressed just so against her clit as she sought for the relief she so desperately needed. His kiss was warm against her hot kitty and his tongue wreaked all sorts of havoc. Her thighs tightened and her toes, just barely grazing the carpet, struggled to give her body more freedom to press against his face.

She groaned when his mouth left her pussy lips. He knows what she wants. Taunted her with what he wouldn’t give her by sucking his own fingers clean. It was maddening with his prick grinding her drenched pussy. Each move making the plug shift in her ass, each squeeze of her butt cheeks strained her hole against the girth of her toy.

The lube pools over her bottom and to smear over her ass. Slick and dirty feeling. He works the toy making it stretch her tight depths more then what she thought she could sustain, working the slick liquid further into her hole.

The strain hurt, but the natural shaking of her body against the tables edge worked her body into a cacophony of pain and pleasure. Almost indistinguishable. For a moment she was almost certain the toy was fucking her pussy. Another twist and strain against the tight ring of her ass hole quickly reminded her which hole he was toying with and what he wanted from her.

It reminded her of that morning. Of how she worked the toy into her ass on the bed. The way she fingered her ass and pussy till she’d left a damp spot of her own juices on the towel she’d laid out. Only till her body was so close to the edge that she found the courage to press the tip of the plug to her own ass. Her hand shaking, even in the haze of her lust. The toy was drenched in lube, and smeared across the mounds of her buttcheeks.

It was such a dirty feeling.

But so fucking hot. She’d cried out when the toy pushed passed the tight ring of her sphincter. The sound drowned in her own moans as she worked the toy in and out of her ass, each stroke, slowly, methodically, pushing a little deeper until she lost herself. The first scream of her orgasm with the toy only three quarters in. She forced the last quarter in as her body went rigid, and she lost herself in the intensity. The last dredges of ache disappearing under the deluge of pleasure.

She had soaked through the towel and had almost been late to work.

That was this morning. She'd done it to herself.

Now? Someone doing it to her? Somehow that felt far more dirty.

“Haaahh.... Ahhh please... “ She pleaded between moans at the slight twist, the slow pistoning in and out of her ass. “mmmmAAAhhhh.... no... thats.... ahhh.... fu... filthy!”
 
It was a slow process.

But incredibly satisfying for being so slow. It seemed to take ages. Applying the Lubricant, and watching the subtle stretch as more and more of the colored jelly appeared from her winking brown eye. Though that term was more than a little off. He was waiting. letting her shake, watching as she ground her dripping cunt into his desk. No doubt mashing her little clitty, into laquered mahogany. Her shivers and shakes only adding to the pure enjoyment he intended to have with her today.

“mmmmAAAhhhh.... no... thats.... ahhh.... fu... filthy!”

He smiled as the toy finally pulled from her bottom, leaving her exposed and shaking, the slick plug finally exited from her. A slight gape to her hole, a slick patina of lube along the rim.

"Filthy? There isn't a single thing about your body that's filthy." He punctuated this statement with a lick across her ass cheek, and another directing the slip of his tongue into her depths. Tasting her, and the lube, as he let the tip of his tongue tickle her rim.

He applied the lube to the tip of the toy, and slowly rubbed it into her. stopping only to apply more, as he let the toy sink in and out of her. Fucking her with the jelly plug as he prepped her. Angling. Twisting. Letting the plug sink deep, and pull slowly from her, watching as she shook, shushing her when she got too loud, to watch her bite her lip. Enjoying every little sigh, or stifled moan, until he sunk himself deep in her waiting hungry pussy. Spearing his length inside her, filling her full. Incredibly full as he pushed her toy in after. Feeling the jelly against his shaft, as it opened her.

"So tight." He left the plug in, grabbing her hips a moment as he began to fuck his gorgeous willing little assistant. His hips grinding her clit into the desk with every thrust. "You don't have to be quiet. this office is completely sound proof. You know that too." He picked up speed, and let one of his hands smack her glorious cheeks. Then the other. The toy came out, and he pressed. Slow. Incredibly slow, the thick head, much larger than her toy, and still it pushed, so slow. Watching as she gripped his desk, bearing down.

"Relax." He stroked her back, and gently, Much more gently than it would seem a man on his size could, began to stroke her face, pressing softly to keep pressure, as his knuckles gently wafted down her cheek, under her chin. His mouth softly kissing her neck, and nipping her ear right where her glasses at. drawing away, the cycle complete only to start again his hands on her skin, so soft as he pressed, the hiss of his breath, and their matching groans as the head finally sunk inside her.

He stopped only to apply more lubricant, god she was so tight, and so hot. Fuck but it was a challenge not to simply spew now, and this pause was as much for him as for her poor little body. Already wracked, and likely already a few orgasms deep, She still had several inches to take. "A little more sweetling." He was lying. The head alone was inside her, and while that was the hardest part. There was so much more to go.

Push. So tight, so yielding at the same time.

Lube. He needed more, she needed more.

Patience. More of that too.

He wanted badly to simply slam into her. Have her, take her, break her, and use her. If she wasn't so important, and wonderful, and sexy, and trusting. His knuckles brushed her cheek again, and his lips found her neckline. His teeth her jaw, and slowly. Oh so slowly, until he could feel another inch slip inside her. And a third. More, and more, until shuddering together, his hips touched her bottom. fully inside her, every inch buried deep in her gorgeous bottom.

"Now little girl. Now. You get proper fucked." And slowly he drew out of her, and began to thrust.
 
Last edited:
"Filthy? There isn't a single thing about your body that's filthy."

She turned aside at his words, and buried her face in her hands. Surely he didn’t mean it... He was playing with her ass after all. She gasped when the plug pulled free. Her ass felt strangely vulnerable without it, even more so when his tongue tickled her rim. Her moment of doubt was brief as his tongue emphasized his words and her head shot up with surprise.

It was so dirty...

The back of her hand stifled the sound of her moan as the toy returned to its place. Every thrust of the plug made her body shudder. Her head tossed back and her hand slapped against the table as a hard angling into her bottom drew an incoherent cry from her. She was certain that she was dripping onto his carpet.

She needed to be fucked.

She must’ve been pleading. Mewling pleas set between moans as she ground further into the wood grain of his desk. Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his cock fill her cunt. The full bodied moan filled the room as he finally granted her what she wanted.

He finally fucked her.

She didn’t try to hold down her cries. A pointless endeavor when her body was shaking so much. She had already been close, driven to the edge just from the taunting of her tight ring and pushed passed it as the toy left her doubly filled. Her pussy clamped down hard on his prick as the first spasm of her climax hit. Her flats fell free from her feet as her toes curled and her body went taut.

He’s relentless as he picks up his pace. The first wave of her release hadn’t passed when the second, riding the hard thrust of his hips crested her system. She’s certain that her nails have left indents on the wood.

She’s vaguely aware of the vacancy in her pussy. The sound of her own voice is still ringing in her ears as her cheek rests against cold mahogany. Her breath is ragged and her eyes slowly work to focus again while small shocks still run through her body.

She’s already spent.

She has breath for a whimper as hot steel presses the puckered ring of her ass. It’s only now that she realizes just how large he is. She squirms. There’s no where to go. No way to get out from his hard cock that’s bearing down on her. Her brows furrow as she tries to reconcile the burning ache that stretches her tight hole, unsure why something that aches this much would be such a rush as her abused clit is ground further into the edge of the table.

“Uhhn...” A softer groan as she fights the urge to tense up and whimpers. “W-won’t fit...”

“Relax” His touch is electric, a tender course of shivers that run down her spine, and the tightness of her ass relaxes, if only a little. His hand trails upwards to caress her cheek and her head lifts to look back at him. Her parted lips capture a lone digit from his hand, sucking it into her mouth as her eyes flutter at the pressure on her back door.

She can taste herself on his finger. The musky sweetness he’s taught her to recognize as her own. She sucks hard, like the very act could assuage his passage into her tight ass. Urge him on. Her teeth gently keep his digit captive, not wanting to let go, but unable to contain the groan that he wrenches from her. It was an eternity before she felt his hips press against the globes of her ass.

"Now little girl. Now. You get proper fucked." And slowly he drew out of her, and began to thrust.


“AAaaahhhh....” She moaned at the girth and depth buried in her, as the captive finger escaped her lips. She tightened around the rod that was speared so deeply inside of her “S - so big... You’re so big!”

His balls slapped softly against her sopping cunt with every slow rock of his hips. She didn’t know this could feel so good. It was dirty, but somehow, so very erotic. Sexy.

She braced herself to look back at him. Feverish eyes holding his gaze in their moment of erotic intimacy. Her moans had pitched higher, broken only by the gasp of air and the thrust of his hips.

** OOC I had more but I felt this was a better stopping point.**
 
Last edited:
She was so small. And he was so big, that this amazed him. When they had started; Was it weeks ago? He had hardly believed that she would ever have him completely inside her. Her poor little cunt couldn't do it. His crown caught her cervix in all but the deepest positions, and trying to fuck her womb was painful.

But here. She was full of him. His entire length going in and out of her sodden slippery little asshole like a hot knife through butter. His little anal slut. So brave and proud and hard working. It may look to the world like he was doing all the work to fuck her tight little ass, and wreck her body, but in truth she'd been the one with the idea to fit him there. To wake up each morning and work a new thicker plug in. To bend over slowly, and show him that faint outline of her toy pressing against her underwear and skirt for just a moment. He might be pounding her, and she might be hanging from his desk clit ground into the edge, but this was the reward for all her hard work.

He was going to make damn sure she enjoyed it.

He locked his eyes with hers, watching her tongue loll sexily. That affected, that full. She shook and the sensation of her bottom wiggling with his full length buried in it made him groan. His hand slapped down on her gorgeous golden skin bringing a blush to her heated flesh. He gripped and held her bottom the cheeks shaking as his hips tattooed their presence into her curves. As his balls, heavy bloated already boiling with the need to release, slapped noisily against her dripping sex. Coming away wet with every swing, with every deep plunge into her bottom. Her moans filled the room, Punctuated the slapping of his flesh with hers, brought him close, he shook, and his fingers tightened on her bottom. Hard. So hard he might leave his fingerprints.

He bent over to her, kissed her. Or tried as she shook from his repeated poundings. Her breath ragged as his.

"I'm close." He growled directly into her ear. "So close."

And she froze. He could see it right in her face, as she looked just past him. Worried and frozen. Her toes no longer scrunching his slacks, and her insides hard. Gripping so tight he would not move for fear of hurting her. Or of finishing while she stayed stock still. His head turned to see what had her shooken up. What gave him this much needed moment to rest, and avoid spilling inside her bowels.

The window cleaner. His sponge leaving a wet streak across the window, her eyes following the squeegee as it tapped soundlessly and wiped the window clean. It was tinted too much for anything to be seen. Even at this floor. And far too thick for any sound to penetrate. Motorhead could play his office and no one would know. But the look on her face said that she didn't know that.

"Oh? Does the audience excite you?"

Her face might have registered horror at getting caught, but her body was responding entirely differently. He could see it as he picked her up. Hands on her thighs, leaving her impaled on his shaft. Watching as she shook. her small breasts taking that small jiggle. Her taut nipples if possible flicking further out. the thick pencil eraser size throbbing as he marched her towards the window. Almost eye level with the cleaner. She sobbed once, but he caught the catch of her breath, that said more. The subtle twist of her hips to sink further onto his shaft. Her little moan when he slammed her nipples into the cold glass, and pulled her hair. His hips making their first thrust back into her.

"What is the matter? Are you concerned with being found out. Scared that someone will see you like this, and know just what a dirty little anal slut you are? Or maybe they'll think you're a whore. Willing to do anything to get ahead in this world. Even take this thick cock all the way into your tight little ass."

he growled the last pulling out, she had tightened even further. Or the Lube was getting tacky. A quick reach brought him the bottle and a few strokes and a few slaps had his shaft slick and ready. Sinking back into her depths with a groan. She was so hot, so tight. And she was shaking now. Shaking like she loved being called a slut. But what was apparent was how much she liked the thought of being discovered. He reached forward began to tease her poor abused little clit. Slowly picking up speed again as he pushed himself fully into her again. His thick shaft stretching her poor little bottom, as he groaned with lust and effort.

"What are they gonna think when you walk out of here all disheveled. Freshly fucked look, and my spunk dripping down your stockings. It isn't like you wore panties today."

He went harder. Turning himself on, and listening to her. There were no more employees here now. They'd been fucking for close to an hour. But she didn't seem to know. She was lost in the world of her pleasure, and he had never loved her more for it.

"When everyone knows you. Are mine."
 
"I'm close." He growled directly into her ear. "So close."

So was she.

Her spell broke as movement caught in the corner of her eye. Her gaze focused on the man outside the ceiling to floor length windows, a squeegee in one hand and a sponge in another as the stranger vigorously cleaned glass.

The terror gripped her that she’d been seen. Color drained from her face, then suffused into a bright flush as he held her tight, still pinned against his desk. Her eyes widened and her body clamped down tight onto his shaft.

"Oh? Does the audience excite you?"


“No... Don’t go there....” She shook her head hard in denial, pleaded, cried, but it didn’t stop him. Large hands lifted her easily and with his prick still lodged deeply inside her ass, they moved towards the window. She whimpered. The slightest of motion, of struggle, jostled their connection as gasped breath broke her train of words and thought.

The moan escaped her altogether when cold glass pressed against her breasts. She hadn’t known how much of a turn on this would be. A distant part of her mind noticed that the trim of her stockings were damp with her own juices.

Her eyes fluttered as his hand coiled into her hair and pulled back. A forceful arch as her nipples pressed into the window. Hot skin on cold glass. She’d swear that he was larger. Or she was tighter. She wasn’t sure.

It didn’t matter. He felt too fucking good. Right where he was at.

"What is the matter? Are you concerned with being found out. Scared that someone will see you like this, and know just what a dirty little anal slut you are? Or maybe they'll think you're a whore. Willing to do anything to get ahead in this world. Even take this thick cock all the way into your tight little ass."

And he left her empty again. She fought the shaking in her legs, willed herself to stay standing, knowing that his cock had been the only thing holding her up, pinned against the window for the window cleaner to see. He was so close. She could see the window cleaner’s blue eyes with her cheek against the glass.. Had she been a little more coherent, she might’ve realized the window cleaner could not see her. But she wasn’t.

“AHHhhh FUCK! Yessss....” Her respite was brief. Her hands braced against the window as her hips rolled back to greet him. Her legs were quivering, struggling to stay up on her toes to match his height, trying to meet him thrust for thrust in a risque display for her imagined spectator and losing herself there.

A performance for an audience.

Her ragged breath fogged up the window. “Mmmm....ahhh. But I like you... fucking my ass. Don’t you - Don’t you like fucking....”Another breath, another gasp ” Your- your little slut?” Another roll of his hips, another slap of his balls against her cunt, another groan of pleasure.

“Kiss me.” A demand as her head tossed back to look at him. She licked her lips, catching her breath between strokes as her body tightened on him. Her arm snaked upwards to tighten into his hair, pulling him down to meet her lips. She could feel him twitch in the closed confines of her ass. The perfect control of strokes lost as he pounded hard into her. Short erratic thrusts. He was close too.

He pushed her off the edge first.

Lips parted and she caught a glimpse of him before her vision went white. Her toes curled into the carpet as she shook, violently. Each spasm of her body around his prick a broken note in her scream of pleasure.
 
Last edited:
She was so fierce sometimes. Always passionate, always willing, and always his. But sometimes she was fierce about it.

This was one of those times. She was coming, and powerfully. The mental sensation, and thrill of perhaps being watched, being caught, being exposed, the cold glass, his dick in her ass. There were a lot of reasons. But it had snowballed into her, and it was washing her away. She had had answers to his questions. She had asked one of her own even. And he might have even answered her. Yes, a thousand a million times yes. He loved fucking his little slut. He loved seeing her on her knees under his desk, lips wrapped snug, and throat distended. Somehow making her eyes smile since her mouth was too busy.

The time he had thrown her across the conference room table, and rolled her skirt up, until she took him to the base. It was hard for her, her pussy was shallow. But he loved it regardless. It's tiny little vessel doing it's best to sheathe him. Futile, maybe impossible, but sexy to see. To watch. And now, here, impaled fully. Like some magic trick, her sweet, soft, bottom swallowing him fully. Into a tight hot, cavern of naughty lust. She clenched, the orgasm driving her body, and her hand in his hair reminded him of where he was. her lips found his. Her little broken command, pregnant in the air, until he delivered. His lips touching hers, and his cock spasming inside her. He was cumming too.

God she was so fierce when she wanted to be.

He shuddered but held on. She was almost limp. The shaking of her little body from the orgasm, took all her strength it seemed. Her muscles useful only for the shaking spams she was enduring as well as he. He was lost however. He body sinking, the long hard body rocking thrusts, Little more than quick, shallow stabs. Bursts from his hips that wanted to add. To fire deeper into her bowels. Arcing trails of his seed, spattering her walls, and staining the rippling sides of her bowel with lava hot, sticky strings. He ached, unable to hold her, and himself, so he sank, Collapsing on top of her gently. Rolling to his side as he curled about her. His arms tight about her, as they shook together. Lost in the sea of their own lust.

He growled then. From silence to deep sinuous body shaking rumble. Moaning her name, through his expenditures. She was filled, and he could feel the sticky mix of Lube, and his seed dripping onto his shaft, but he didn't care. messy he might be, but nothing could pry her from his arms. Nothing could stop him from completion with her. Dimly he was aware that they were lying on the floor. He was spooning her, and he did have amazingly soft carpet. But that was a matter for another time. As was clean up. And everything else.

Now, as he kissed her face from the side, and held her tight. There was only the end of a productive day. And Rest for later tonight.

Finis​
 
Nurse - Scene 6

She was nervous. Having worked so hard to get to where she was. Now that she was here, walking into the hospital for her first day, nervous was an understatement. She’d only dreamed of this day and now, this day was here. She had been excited the week before, now, she was just nervous.

The automatic doors slid open, greeting her with the chaos within. A nurse pushed a man in a wheelchair by, the soothing murmur drowned in the herald of a stretcher making a beeline to the ER, with two more nurses trailing behind the doctor in charge.

She could stand there all day in awe.

“Saiya. Right? Today’s your first day.” The head nurse greeted her and handed her a folded uniform. “Go change and be quick about it. We’ll start you off by checking on the patients.” The woman picked up a clipboard and leafed through the papers. “Everyone here should be discharged today. It should be well within your training and it’ll give you time to get up to speed.“

Handing the clipboard over, the head nurse directed her down the hall and then turned to her next task at hand.

The changing room was small. Just enough for her to hang up her bag. She stripped down in a hurry. Sheer white stockings rolled up to her thighs, hands slid through sleeves and pulled the front close. She worked quickly to button the white buttons that ran down her left side. The buttons stopped at her thigh, letting the rest of the skirt that fell to her knees have a natural cut. She could see the barest glimpse of her stockings’ wide lace trim as she bent to put the last button in place. Finally straightening, she stared at herself in the mirror, looking a lot more like the nurse she was supposed to be.

A stray hair dropped into view as she smoothed her hands down the front of her dress.

That had to be fixed.

With a hair tie and a few bobby pins in her mouth, she brushed her hair out of her face into high twin tails. Stray hairs completely under control, adding her hat as a final touch, she was ready.

Her reflection against the mirror was so much calmer than she felt. It felt uncomfortably tight around her chest and the strained buttons were evidence. She would have to find a tailor later. The elegant white with sensible buttons was a modest affair. Aside from the strain about her bust, it made her proud to be in uniform, to be staffed as a nurse, to be helping the greater good. It gave her the courage to step out into the hallway to start her day.

If she hadn’t arrived early, she would’ve been late by the time she checked into her department to start her rounds. Suddenly working in the hospital seemed like a daunting task.
 
Back
Top