Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallenfromgrace said:
That's a lot of cookies being put in the post :cool: i hope they are enjoyed :D
well if they aren't I can make a special trip to help eat them cos I'm in the mood for cookies! However, I will behave my silly ass and refrain from going anywhere near one for I have one hell of a thanksgiving dinner being planned for the hubby and kiddie.

I brought back stovetop stuffing ( yeah I know homemade is better but considering we havent had that in nearly 4 years its gonna be great :D ), libbys pure pumpkin and a few other goodies. Only this year the inlaws are just getting sweet potato pie instead of pumpkin and I bet they cant tell the difference. ;) Yes I am in a naughty mood and will not share the real pumpkin. :devil:

Good morning Red.

Good morning.

What are you doing up?

I woke up and couldn't sleep.

What are you going to do about it?

Call the cable company and pay the bill... I forgot.

Haven't you already done that?

Yes, I called them over an hour ago.

So why haven't you gone back to sleep?

I don't wanna. . .

Now... be truthful.

*pouts* Because I got thirsty and grabbed a soda.

What kind of soda?

Mt. Dew.

*shakes head* Silly girl.

You know... all these people are looking at me funny.

That's because you're funny looking.

:rolleyes:

*giggles* Red you are way to amusing :kiss: and I am supposed to be napping so hauling myself to te couch or bed and taking advantage of the quiet. :rolleyes:

I wish this image was bigger:
digitalrebel-basel.gif

So I could make it into a future av -_-"

rgraham666 said:
I'm seriously considering giving up writing.
You couldn't, if you tried.
I was just thinking that it's nice when people are excited about what I'm doing and can't wait to read the next part, but in the end, I'm so much happier doing it for myself, in my own time. Maybe that applies to you too?

Six hours straight editing - 'bout as much as I've done in like... forever. Present to past tense. I'll have missed a few and Madame will kick my butt :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm so excited the kiddies nursery is going to do a thanksgiving thing...they're learning about festivals and holidays around the world..now I just want to make them a huge lot of pies or maybe some turkey cookies or something :D

MagicaPractica said:
Um.... are you sure that's safe? *shudders at the thought of alligator*
I've limited her to vegetarian, considering Jessi's coming over for dinner. So it's all safe. Mostly. :cool:

But thanks for your concern. I share it. Don't tell her.

Samandiriel said:
I'm making a french dinner.......Macaroni and Fromage. I learned a lot in France.

Macaroni?

French?

Not concentrating on those lessons perhaps? <eyebrow waggle>

x
V

Nirvanadragones said:
I've limited her to vegetarian, considering Jessi's coming over for dinner. So it's all safe. Mostly. :cool:

But thanks for your concern. I share it. Don't tell her.
I didnt' hear a thing.

I'm cooking American style.

Nirvanadragones said:
The narration is the best part. You should have your own cooking show.
LOL....I'll try not to cut my finger off again....damn woman, your knives are sharp!

I'll keep that in mind for later. :catroar:

femininity said:
YES!!!!!

so whats for dinner? or do i get to watch you devouring vana again? :devil: :catroar:
Grilled Fromage sandwiches, French toast and french fries.....with Perrier water. Its vegetarian and very French.

and ........no.

Samandiriel said:
Grilled Fromage sandwiches, French toast and french fries.....with Perrier water. Its vegetarian and very French.

and ........no.
ok i think i'll bring food.

to eat.

while i watch you devouring vana :devil: :catroar: :cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back