Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but it was my own house

What is an unforgivable act by a friend?

I don't know that unforgivable is a thing.. that being said, I love my friends enough to let them go if their actions suggest that they're unhappy.

What song always makes you smile?

I don't know that unforgivable is a thing.. that being said, I love my friends enough to let them go if their actions suggest that they're unhappy.

What song always makes you smile?

Anything by Def Leppard...I sing loud and smile the whole time (embarrassing my kids is just a bonus!)

Are you going on a vacation this year?

Anything by Def Leppard...I sing loud and smile the whole time (embarrassing my kids is just a bonus!)

Are you going on a vacation this year?

Not a full vacation but hopefully a trip to Washington DC

Where is the one place you have always wanted to vacation to?

(firstly...dipping fries in chocolate milkshake? YUK! lol)

Feta cheese and beetroot salad

Favourite board game?

i like salty and sweet..what can i say? :D

and secondly beetroot? YUK! lol

Hmm....tough choice Dead of Winter

same question lol

ohhh good choice

hmm...Fall...love to see all the colors of the changing leaves and its flannel weather..love my flannel

Worst experience you had while on vacation?
never really had one to be honest

Who would you love to have dinner with? (living or dead apply)

My dad one more time

same question

Nikola Tesla. His ideas on electricity were amazingly far ahead of his time, and I'd love to pick his brain for what we're still doing wrong with it.

If you were jailed in a remote city and forgot EVERY phone number except for one (this includes your phone's memory too), which one would you keep?

Nikola Tesla. His ideas on electricity were amazingly far ahead of his time, and I'd love to pick his brain for what we're still doing wrong with it.

If you were jailed in a remote city and forgot EVERY phone number except for one (this includes your phone's memory too), which one would you keep?
I remember my ex boyfriends phone number because it's easy to remember it, so it would be that one or the emergency services 999 lol

What is your opinion on hospital food?

I remember my ex boyfriends phone number because it's easy to remember it, so it would be that one or the emergency services 999 lol

What is your opinion on hospital food?

never been in a hospital long enough to have it

sky diving or bungee jumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back