The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

Me too! Someday I hope to actually suck one silly. A nice cut hardon!

I think most of us here are right there with you. Note, the new title states fantasize about cock. To the best of my knowledge, the great majority here are still in that fantasize mode, with no real experience. There are a few lucky souls who've managed to go from the fantasy to the reality column, but not a lot of us.

Regardless, welcome.
 
Oh, and Briggs, old buddy, you may want to go in and edit your first post here and include a link to the first thread, so our newcomers can go back and see that they're in good company. I know you linked to this one over there, but I don't recall that you referenced back.

Just a suggestion. There are a lot of good pics and video links on the first thread that folks might want to go back to on occasion.
 
Unrelenting

I have an unrelenting desire to suck a nice fat cock. I love women but have been secretly bi-curious, but lately this fantasy has consumed me. I've been watching gay porn almost every day for awhile now. I masturbate every time and love it. The sight of a big fat cock excites the fuck out me. Lately I've been thinking of ways to hook up with a well hung man just to get this madness out of my system, but how does one find a guy like that? Am I crazy? please help
 
Silver Daddies worked for me. Found a local "son". I'm 55, he was 39 and single. We only met twice, but I blew him and topped him. Guess you can say i got my fix for awhile.
 
Oh, and Briggs, old buddy, you may want to go in and edit your first post here and include a link to the first thread, so our newcomers can go back and see that they're in good company. I know you linked to this one over there, but I don't recall that you referenced back.

Just a suggestion. There are a lot of good pics and video links on the first thread that folks might want to go back to on occasion.

Oops. You already did. I guess I should pay closer attention...
 
just found this thread. it's great.

Please don't link to other adult websites!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I logged on to lit today just to see what's up. I had no intention of jerking off.

I see alanabirequest's post. Read her stories. Here I am 20 minutes later cumming and licking it up. DAMN LIT! DAMN ALANA :)
 
One thought that I often think about (when I'm not horned up) is how embarrassed I'd be if my posts, web browsing, and basically my entire jerk off material routine were exposed.

Do any of you guys feel that way as well?
 
One thought that I often think about (when I'm not horned up) is how embarrassed I'd be if my posts, web browsing, and basically my entire jerk off material routine were exposed.

Do any of you guys feel that way as well?

Yes all the time. Actually happened once
 
Yes

Lit gives us the freedom to be much more frank than we might otherwise be. Which, of course, is why it's so addictive.
 
If only society weren't so judgemental. Just think how stressless it would be to meet others of our same ilk/kinks. :rolleyes:


Yes, and if people completed their profiles of where they are located, the opportunities would happen, as people in your own area expressing their interest just might contact you. All on the down low.

:)
 
One thought that I often think about (when I'm not horned up) is how embarrassed I'd be if my posts, web browsing, and basically my entire jerk off material routine were exposed.

Do any of you guys feel that way as well?

You're not alone. But, it's so f'n HOT!
 
Yea, the forum removes time and distance between like minded individuals to communicate. It is a great place to get all worked up and contemplate what one would do, and what should remain a fantasy.

I worked that out here a number of years ago and now I still get aroused reading and once in awhile I experience a MM hook up. Never would have progressed to that point had it not been for Lit and or the internet. Craigslist rocks.
 
Finally

First, Thank you for starting this thread. I definitely belong here.

I am straight and have regular relationships with women...But I fucking love cock! I experimented with a friend once and I take my self back all the time. Sometimes I get the urge to want to just hold a nice long warm throbbing dick in my hand...just holding it there,, admiring it.....mmm..
 
One thought that I often think about (when I'm not horned up) is how embarrassed I'd be if my posts, web browsing, and basically my entire jerk off material routine were exposed.

Do any of you guys feel that way as well?

The only person in my real life who has the slightest clue is my wife, and even she doesn't know how extensive my involvement is. I have a friend who knows of my curiosity. He's read all my stories, and he's smart enough to put two and two together. However, he also knows of my wife's attitude, so he isn't about to make any suggestions.
 
Back
Top